Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Yesterday at 11:07 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 10:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2023 - Shinobu vs. Alizeh
by LilyStar Yesterday at 9:55 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 81 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 78 Guests :: 3 Bots

Mystery Dragon, SigmaMorgan, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Crossroster challenge: Brittany vs Ataru

2 posters

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Crossroster challenge: Brittany vs Ataru - Page 10 Empty Re: Crossroster challenge: Brittany vs Ataru

Post by wrestleryu Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:13 pm

Keeping Brittany down was getting harder as she was struggling fiercely underneath Ataru, and his arms were starting to get tired.

Feeling that his sweaty prisoner was becoming slippery, partly thanks to her snake-like attire, Ataru tried to pull her backwards more in an attempt at forcing a submission.
"Nrrrrrrrrr.... you can give up now Brittany-chan.", he murred to her ear, trying to sound more confident than he actually was.
In fact, if Brittany did not give up, the boy would lose his grip at the next squirming from the girl, which would also cause him to fall back first onto the canvas. "C-Come on....", he groaned in exertion.

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Crossroster challenge: Brittany vs Ataru - Page 10 Empty Re: Crossroster challenge: Brittany vs Ataru

Post by d_ultsch Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:24 am

"I won't give up up to a puny little guy like you" Brittany said bucking her hips a few more times trying to get Ataru off of her however after the few bucks if Ataru managed to stay on top of her Brittany would slump to the mat exhausted.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:17 am

"Suit yourself... you asked for iuuuffhhh...!". Ataru's excessive confidence was a mistake, as Brittany's squirmings and her sweaty skin eventually caused him to lose his grip. Worse, he lost balance and fell back first onto the canvas, right behind the blonde viper.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:36 am

Brittany lay on the mat panting for a few seconds after her brief escape form Ataru's hold "I'm going to break that bastard in two" Brittayn whispered to ehrself before looking back and seeing that Ataru was right behind her. A smile crossed Brittany's face and she immediatly moved closer to Ataru and attempted to wrap her legs around his neck "So you thought you could beat me? Well how about i break you" Brittany said with rage in her voice as she would squeeze with all her might.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:43 pm

Ataru was too slow as Brittany noticed his vunerable position: as she moved backwards and picked his head up inbetween her beautiful legs... Ataru was suddenly trapped into a taunting and lethal reverse headscissor hold.

"U-Unghhhhh.....!!!" Ataru groaned as Brittany's thighs swelled around his neck, squeezing it in their python-like press, while at the same time forcing the boy to have a tauntingly close sight of her beautiful glutes flexing to seal his fate into a tightening squeeze.

The sitation was totally reversed from one minute ago, and now all he could do was to try and pry apart Brittany's powerful headscissors. Though, Brittany's ontop position granted her a good control over her prisoner, and if she managed to pin his hands too, then Ataru's chance to escape from her sultry thighs would get near to zero.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:59 am

"There is no escape" Brittany said with a cruel laugh as she squeezed her legs as hard as she could "There is no way a puny little man like yourself could ever hope to beat my strength" Brittany said not even worrying about Ataru's hands as she continued to squeeze the boys neck "But don't worry this is just the beginning of the pain i'm going to put you through for trying to humiliate me."

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sat Dec 03, 2011 3:03 pm

Brittany's maniacal laughter made him feel Ataru even more helpless while she flexed and released her powerful thighs again and again, softening and squeezing his neck with no chance to escape while his head was rocked back and forth along with her rhythmical squeezings.

The Blonde Viper was not even bothering pinning his hands just because she knew that, once trapped between her sexy thighs, he wasn't going anywhere: soon Ataru became all soft and sleepy in her hold, his hands sliding along her beautiful butt and legs as he was too weak to fight back any longer.

Ataru's labored breathing warming Brittany's crotch and butt, giving her an additional pleasant reward as she could squeeze the life out of her male prey.
"N-Nhhh....let....go....", he mumbled breathlessly. His eyes were fluttering in the effort to stay awake, well knowing that once he passed out he would belong to Brittany's whims...but trapped inbetween her strong thighs, it was not like he could have any say in the matter.

Last edited by 157 on Sat Dec 03, 2011 3:12 pm; edited 2 times in total

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:02 am

"Hey watch your breathing" Brittany would say as she felt herself become slightly aroused by Ataru's breathing on her crotch "But i think i know how to stop you" Brittany said as she continued to squeeze "I know you are feeling tired but i want you to stay awake for a bit longer so that i can savor your pain a bit longer" Brittany said as she let up on her headscissors for a few seconds before returning full strength with her squeezing.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:40 pm

Ataru was now a helpless squeeze-toy in Brittany's headscissors. With her squeeze and release repetitions the blonde beauty had reduced him at mercy of her powerful thighs having poor Ataru strenghtless and unable to fight back, keeping him on the brink of unconsciousness but without letting him pass out, so that she could have her cruel fun with him.

The fans were loving it Brittany's complete control over her 'male puppet', while Ataru groaned faintly with each time his head was bobbed back and forth by the rhytmical squeezing of her thighs, forced to have a very close sight of how Brittany's glutes were flexing and releasing to crush and dominate him completely.

"Nhhh....s-stop..please...", he would groan breathlessly willing to give up now but it was unsure that Brittany could hear him. And even if she did, she was probably not going to allow him such an easy escape from her vengeance.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:49 am

Brittany continued to squeeze and torture Ataru between her thighs while laughing all the while "If all the men in Tension are like you mabye i should join that roster and kick all of their ass before crowing myself queen" Brittany said as she taunted Ataru but then suddenly she had an idea "I think its time to really humiliate you" Brittany said as she released her scissors. Brittany then stood up and grabbed Ataru's hair "Get up boy its time for me to have some fun" Brittany said as she began to set Ataru up for her finisher the "Vipers Kiss". If Ataru would not resist Brittany would place Ataru in an octopus hold while keeping one of her hands free "Don't worry i think you'll like this next part."

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next