by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 239 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 237 Guests :: 2 Bots

Diesel_Electric_Razor, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Barbed Wire

Go down

Barbed Wire Empty Barbed Wire

Post by Harrier Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:04 am

Barbed Wire I

Name: Barbara Lamere
Sex: female
Eyes: Brown
Hair: Blond
Height: 6'1
Weight: 140 lbs
Nationality: French
Alignment: Heel(Monster Heel).
Entrance music(team): Doro - Prisoner of Love
Perturbator - Tech Noir

Wrestling Information

Strategy:
*Seek and destroy

Style: Barbara is a straight forward powerhouse.
Type: Aggressive(furious if Sayuri was hurt badly or sexually assaulted in the ring)

Preferred Attacks:
None. Barbara is a relentless worker without a special targeting area. Sometimes looks to Sayuri for instructions or areas to hit.

Preferred Matches:
Any match Sayuri agrees to.

Endurance: * * * *
Strength:* * * * *
Speed: *
Defense: * * *
Technique: * * *

Favored moves:
Her most complex move is the pumphandle slam. Usually works with Powerslam, Spinebuster, big Boot, brutish Punches and powerbombs.

Finishing moves:
"Plasma Gun" Corner Powerbomb with big boot follow up
"Barbwire's Decapitation", Team move: Backbreaker Hold(Barbara), Diving elbow Drow(Sayuri)
"Timeout Hold", submission finisher: Full Nelson

H(no solo finishers):
"Our love is forever": Barbara sits on the face of the opponent and pins the arms, Sayuri straddles the crotch region. Both tease, finger and grab at the opponent while kissing or caressing the other and assuring them of their love.

Characteristics

Visual Appearance: Barbara dresses usually very normal, preferring jeans and wide sweat-shirts. Her fingernails are rounded and not to long as they could break in the ring.  She has some expensive jewelry which she mostly wears when Sayuri takes her out for dinner. She wears everything that catches the eye of Sayuri and would go around naked the whole day if Sayuri desired it. She usually has a friendly face with a rather shallow impression that burst to life, spraying joy like a fountain when Sayuri is around.

Physical Appearance: She weight lifts a lot to stay strong for Sayuri, but tries not to get bulky.

Personality:
*Barbara is a rather simple person without much common knowledge. She is fully aware of her brutish strength and tries before the mirror to look intimidating in the ring all the time.
*Friends would describe her as nice and comfortable to have around if she hadn't dedicated her whole life to her former roommate and any friends were left.
*She is rather jealous and loves to punt pretty people in the skull or hit them in the face repeatedly to make them to ugly for Sayuri.
*Fear for her own health is a completely alien design for Barbara, all of her mind cruises around the thought of keeping Sayuri as safe as possible in the ring.
*Loves her Sayuri.
*Even under her friendly face, she gives a damn about Non-Sayuri people. That includes her own family.

Past/History:
I...I am afraid, Sayuri-chan. Your hand down there makes me feel...strange.
*Barbara was born as a bastard child to a very rich French politician who send her away to a private school in Japan.
*Her simplemindedness caused great concern for her father. He send her to the best school with the best teachers his money could buy, but her grades stayed low. So low that her father decided to give her  roommate, Sayuri Wirezawa, a last desperate try for helping his daughter out. And it worked, Sayuri wrought out all that was possible out of the slow brain of Barbara and got her average grades. Little did he know that Sayuri had desired his voluptuous daughter since the day they met, so the girls grew together and became very close. So close that they came to love each other.
*Sayuri wanted to be a professional wrestler for the thrills and Barbara had fallen so strong for her roommate that she would have agreed to everything, so she trained relentlessly.
*After she made high school, her father paid a large sum to never hear from his bastard daughter again, an agreement which Sayuri loved to hear. She took care of all the money and invested it for their both sakes.
You want to wrestle other girls? But Sayuri, I...uuhhnn...ok. Just don't stop...
*Again to follow Sayuri's wishes, Barbara joined the AFW as a part of team "Barbedwire".  

Wrestling Attire:
Barbara wears a blue, tight top with barbwire motives over a black sports bra. Her trouser has the same coloration and goes down to her black boots. She stands behind her team partner and has both hands on her shoulders if Sayuri addresses someone before entering the Ring through the middle rope. She isn't fond of fans and angrily snaps at everyone that tries to touch her or Sayuri.  

Fun Facts:
*can crush an apple with a bare hand.
Interview for AFW news with Barbara Lamere:
Talking about Leadership, Silly little Things, being an Active Couple and getting mad:

"You want to know who the dominant part of our team and couple is? That's clearly Sayuri. I knew immediately that I would be hers from now on, as tomboyish and small she may have looked like when she entered our living room. She told me things about math, taught me to read properly. And loved me. I owe her everything."

"I like it when she gets mad at me and hits me with her little fists. Sayuri's a total wimp when she is trying to punch, I hardly recognize it as a hit. She then complains a lot and tells me how stupid I am, but at the end of her fits, she kisses the non-existent pain away from where she hit me."

"Partner's look. I love partner's look, and Sayuri, complaining and bitching around, always presses the button to order the matching clothes by herself. She then always gets angry and calls me a simpleton that dresses us like clowns. Lovely. "  

"Nobody can excite me as Sayuri-chan. She is relentless, so energetic, always touches me everywhere. And when I finally get enough of being played with, I can see in her eyes that she just loves it when I restrain her movements and then love her. She even plays hard to get once in a while, but always gives in to me. Just great!"

"Me getting mad at her? No. I remember a certain happening: My father, who writes me these nice cards every birthday and Christmas cards, had send me a brand new Renault from my homeland for my twenty-first birthday. Sayuri had a terrible fit of rage these days, she took all the money we had in the house and drove away with the car. Later that night, she came home, bruised, bleeding, stamped with kisses from other women, without a cent in her pocket and the car damaged beyond repair. And begged me for forgiveness, crying and kneeling in the garden. But guess what? That was the best day of my life, showing me that she really loved me. I took her in again and tended her injuries. We were eating cereals for the rest of the month. I like cereals."

AFW Information

Record: 0
Wins:  0
Losses:  0
Draws:  0

Championships/Accomplishments:

Friends:
Allies:
Rivals:
Enemies:
Crushes:

Barbed Wire II

Name: Sayuri Wirezawa
Sex: female
Eyes: Grey
Hair: Blue-black
Height: 5'3
Weight: 125 lbs
Nationality: Japanese
Alignment: Heel(Sneaky Heel).
Entrance music: Doro - Prisoner of Love

Wrestling Information

Strategy:
*Let Barbara soften up the competition and finish them.

Style: Sayuri is a Highflyer.
Type: Sneaky(desperate if Barbara was hurt badly or sexually assaulted in the ring)

Preferred Attacks:
Highflyer.

Preferred Matches:
Standard. Hardcore.

Endurance: ★★
Strength:★
Speed:★★★★★
Defense:★★★
Technique:★★★★★

Favored moves:
Hurricanrana, Flying Elbow(reverse), Pendulum kick, flying forearm smash, spinning Heel Kick

Finishing moves:
"Barbwire's Decapitation", Team move: Backbreaker Hold(Barbara), Diving elbow Drow(Sayuri)
"Just Legs", Solo finisher: Flying Legdrop

H(no solo finishers):
"Our love is forever": Barbara sits on the face of the opponent and pins the arms, Sayuri straddles the crotch region. Both tease, finger and grab at the opponent while kissing or caressing the other and assuring them of their love.

Characteristics

Visual Appearance: Sayuri is an exhibitionist, which shows in her flashy make up. Her fingernails are rounded and not to long as they could break in the ring.  She has some expensive jewelry which she almost always wears when she takes Barbara out for dinner. She wears everything that catches the eye of Barbara but likes to go around naked the whole day. She usually has a angry face with a rather keen impression that really burst to life, spraying joy like a fountain when Barbara is around.
The masked Venus: Sayuri, despite devoted to Barbara, cannot shake her promiscuity all the time and has devised a way to pose as masked wrestler stalking interesting girls or girls that have threatened Barbara in the Backstage area under the guise of a pink mask.
Physical Appearance: The highflyer is of rather small build and looks always a little bitchy.

Personality:
*Sayuri is a rather keen person with much common knowledge. She is fully aware of the brutish strength of Barbara and tries to capitalize that all the time.
*Friends would describe her as bitchy and uncomfortable to have around if she hadn't dedicated her whole life to her former roommate and any friends would be left.
*She is rather jealous and loves to beat up pretty people or hit them in the face repeatedly to make them just ugly.
*Fear for her own health is a completely graspable design for Sayuri. The only person she would risk a beating for is Barbara.
*Loves her Barbara.
*Proving with her unfriendly face, she gives a damn about Non-Barbara people. That includes her own family.

Past/History:
Ssshh, they will hear us if you protest so loud...Don't be afraid, Barbara-chan. My hand down there will make you feel...good.
*Sayuri was born as the second of four daughters to a mediocre successful Japanese politician and his wife who send her away to a private school elsewhere in Japan.
*Her sharp mind caused her father to be proud of her. He send her to the best school with the best teachers his money could afford, and her grades were excellent. But she was bored. So bored that she decided to give her  roommate, Barbara Lamere, some schooling lessons. And it worked, Sayuri wrought out all that was possible out of the slow brain of Barbara and got her average grades. Little did Father Lamere know that Sayuri had also desired the voluptuous Barbara since the day they met, so the girls grew together and became very close. It was no easy struggle for the promiscuous Sayuri, but in the end she just could not resist Barbara. They came so close that they really fell in love with each other. Sayuri wanted to be a professional wrestler for the thrills and Barbara had fallen so strong for her roommate that she would have agreed to everything, so she trained relentlessly.
*After she made high school, the father of Barbara paid a large sum to never hear from his bastard daughter again, an agreement which Sayuri loved to hear. She took care of all the money and invested it for their both sakes.
Don't be silly, Barbara-chan! You know that I will always just...just...love you!
*Following Sayuri's wishes, team "barbed Wire" joined AFW.  

Wrestling Attire:
Sayuri wears a blue, tight top with barbwire motives over a black sports bra. Her trouser has the same coloration and goes down to her black boots. She stands before her team partner and has both of Barbara's hands on her shoulders which she streaks softly with her fingertips. She enters through the Ring through the middle rope. She isn't fond of fans and annoyingly  snarls at everyone that tries to touch her or Barbara.  

Fun Facts:
*was voted *bitch of the decade* in her high school year book.
Interview for AFW news with Sayuri Wirezawa:
Talking about Leadership, Silly little Things, being an Active Couple and getting mad:

"You want to know who the dominant part of our team and couple is? That's clearly Barbara. I knew immediately that I would be hers from now on, as cow-like and gigantic she may have looked when I laid eyes on her the first time. She didn't knew anything, it was astounding that she managed to get herself clothed. The only thing she knew anything about was Love. And she loved me, from all of her heart. Honestly, I hate it, but she made me her servant just by being there. I...love her."

"She drives me crazy with her stupidity, really, and then I punch her in fits of rage. Sometimes I think she is making fun of me if I get in this mood and hit her. But guess what: When I stop to complain like an impotent Bum, I can't resist the urge to kiss her everywhere I hit her."

"Partner's look. I always hated partner's look, but if my little simpleton wants us to dress like clowns, I always find myself in the same type of clothes she wears at the end of the day. Despicable stuff."  

"As often as I dominate her in the Bedroom, I never get enough of her, she never bores me, I just can't take away my hands of her body. And when she finally waltzes herself on me, I can't wait that she has her way with me. Sick!"

"Me getting mad at her? All the time. I remember a certain happening: Her father, who is a total idiot, never writes her all these nice cards every birthday and Christmas cards she gets as I do that,  had send her a brand new Renault from her homeland for her twenty-first birthday. I had a terrible fit of rage these days, took all the money we had in the house and drove away with the car to forget about Barbara Lamere once and for all. And guess what: Later that night, I came home, bruised, bleeding, stamped with kisses from other women, without a cent in my pocket and the car damaged beyond repair. And I was begging her for forgiveness, crying and kneeling in the garden, with nowhere to go. I would have never left myself in my life again if I was her, never ever. But guess what? She took me in again and tended my injuries. And from there on, I surrendered completely to her, I could feel it deep inside of me. We were eating cereals for the rest of the month. I hate cereals."

AFW Information

Wins:  0
Losses:  2
vs Sasha Brenov(Who's your daddy?) ladder match
vs Yvette(hentai cradle pin)

Championships/Accomplishments:

Team Record:
Wins:  3
vs. Deathbird and Cougra
vs. Kohaku and Hisui
vs. the Sorority Sisters
Losses:  0

Friends:
Allies:
Rivals:
Enemies:
Crushes:

Barbara having "her way" with Sayuri, wearing "partner look":
Barbed Wire HAi406j

Matches/happenings:
Holla Holla Player! Random Tag Team Match! Barbara/Deathbird vs. Burner sister/Kairi Kamiya(no contest)
Who's your daddy? Laddermatch Sasha vs. Sayuri
Barbwire vs. Mystery Opponents
Barbwire vs. Celestial Rain.
Weights and a cat.
Weights and a bird.
Tornado Match: Barbed Wire vs Gunner/Sniper.
Barbara vs. Heather
Barb wire vs the Sorority Sisters.
Yvette vs Sayuri: Hentai Swimsuit Battle

Last edited by 8345 on Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:32 pm; edited 22 times in total

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier