Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:56 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 4:07 am

Who is online?
In total there are 169 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 168 Guests :: 2 Bots

SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

A mysterious message for Chigusa

2 posters

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

A mysterious message for Chigusa - Page 3 Empty Re: A mysterious message for Chigusa

Post by Kitten Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:59 am

"And I am the answer you seek, Chigusa-chan..." the masked girl said with a cute giggle. "I'm the one that holds the pictures AND video of you two" she began to explain. "I am the one that send the letter and I am the one that you...and Tomomi, will have to fight and defeat... if you want those naughty pictures and video back..."

"I've been wanting for sometime to defeat Eclipse...and now I will do it!" the masked girl announced raising her fist in the air. The gesture opened up her cloak making it slide back her right shoulder which revealed half of her luscious naked body, which was also shinning under the lights with a thick layer of oil coating it. She then lowered her arm, turning her cute little fist into a pointing finger that she directed to Chigusa. "YOU will be mine tonight, Yuuki Chigusa...and so will be your friend Tomomi..." the masked girl declared

"Now...it wouldn't be fun if you didn't had a chance to win...so... Here are the rules of the challenge..." The girl began to explain. "You and me will fight here... Hentai style...all toys allowed. Meanwhile Tomomi will be held prisoner by my two lovely assistants, 13 and 14." the mysterious girl explained as she presented the two twins who bowed politely. "When you cum... You and Tomomi will switch places...and I will fight her...while you are held prisoner by the twins..." she said and despite the mask it was clear that she was quite excited with the idea.

"The fight will end when you and Tomomi can't fight anymore...or when you manage to make me submit...but trust me...that is NOT going to happen!" The masked girl yelled with fiery determination.

"So...are you ready?!?" she asked, grabbing the cloak that covered her body and throwing it away to fully reveal her voluptuous body.

A mysterious message for Chigusa - Page 3 6u0iRWY
A mysterious message for Chigusa - Page 3 QiougD6A mysterious message for Chigusa - Page 3 TTlOMaFA mysterious message for Chigusa - Page 3 5t0Q5s2A mysterious message for Chigusa - Page 3 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

A mysterious message for Chigusa - Page 3 Empty Re: A mysterious message for Chigusa

Post by zxn666 Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:05 am

Her voice, that demeanor, everything about this masked girl bothered Chigusa. It was like she had seen her somewhere before, but she couldn't think of where. Hearing the declaration of this girl, and the rules of this match, just made Chigusa more mad. This girl was the reason all this was happening? Screw her! Chigusa was going to make sure this girl learned a painful lesson!

"I can't say no to this, now can I?" Chigusa said, raising her arms, "You seem to know me quite well, you must know then that I never hold back. I will make sure you're beaten down in defeat!"

"And you won't make me cum!" Chigusa yelled as she charged forward at her fastest speed, aiming to clothesline this girl hard to start off this match!

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:19 am

Chigusa's adversary smiled cutely under the mask and quickly got into a combat stance. She had been getting ready for this battle for so long, studying all members of Eclipse very closely that it was very easy to predict what Chigusa was going to do when the idol charged recklessly against her.

The masked girl stood in position waiting till the last second, until Chigusa couldn't stop her charge, and then she lowered her body, ducking under the idol's clothesline to let Chigusa's tummy impact against her shoulder. Her hands quickly moved to Chigusa's ass, holding it firmly to then try to lift Chigusa up over her shoulder and start to spin around with the idol.

Meanwhile against the wall the two blondes turned her eyes to the delicious Tomomi. "Well...it started..." said 13. "I guess we should start too..." added 14 giggling, and without any further warning the two naked blondes leaned against Tomomi, lowering ther heads to start kissing the idol's breasts, 13 the right and 14 the left, while their hands began to rub Tomomi's tummy, one of them going down to start teasing the idol's pussy.

A mysterious message for Chigusa - Page 3 QiougD6A mysterious message for Chigusa - Page 3 TTlOMaFA mysterious message for Chigusa - Page 3 5t0Q5s2A mysterious message for Chigusa - Page 3 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:36 am

Chigusa thought her speed would be enough to overwhelm her opponents, as it always had been, but then suddenly the masked girl ducked down and stepped right into Chigusa's clothesline, making the idol impact her stomach onto the girl's shoulder, knocking the air out of Chigusa. She couldn't even resist being hoisted up over the masked girl's shoulders, though once she was she began to beat at the girl's back with her hands. Then the masked girl started spinning. Chigusa wailed, shutting her eyes to prevent being too disoriented when she inevitably came down, though it was aleady messing with her greatly.

Tomomi thought she only had to watch, until the twins started working on her body. "Wha-no!" Tomomi protested as her nipples got teased, and one hand reached down to stroke her sex. "Stop that! You can't do this!"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:25 am

"I know evertything about you, Chigusa-chan!" the masked girl said as she spun faster and faster. "All your strengths...all your weaknesses! You don't stand a chance!!! she said, starting to feel very dizzy, so she pushed Chigusa's legs to let the idol go down like a plane in flames to the mats.

"Don't be silly..." 14 said as she lapped Tomomi's nipple. "We can do whatever we please with you..." added 13 before she began sucking on the idol's other nipple as if she was nursing.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:34 am

Chigusa fairly flew off of the masked girl's shoulders, falling down and landing hard on the padded floor of this ring. She was lucky it was padded, or else she would be hurt pretty badly. She lay on her back for a few moments, her head spinning and completely disoriented, her body spread-eagled on the floor. She slowly began pushing herself up to a sitting position, not wanting to be so completely vulnerable. "D-dammit," Chigusa said. she had to be careful, whoever this girl was, she was an excellent fighter.

Tomomi meanwhile moaned louder and louder as the twins toyed with her nipples, making her body feel so hot and so good, and so helpless as well. "Noo... stop it! Don't do this to me!" Tomomi protestes, struggling against her bindings in futility. It all felt so good was the problem; Tomomi knew she couldn't cum, that would weaken her way too much.

Last edited by 265 on Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:44 am; edited 2 times in total

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:00 am

The masked girl stumbled back and to the side like drunk, she shook her head to clear her head after the wild spinning and locked her eyes on Chigusa as the idol sit up. Then the mysterious fighter moved quickly to get behind Chigusa and kneeled there to thwn try to slide her arms under the idol's armpits and bring her hands up to Chigusa's head to attempt trapping the idol in a full nelson.

The twins meanwhile continued licking and suckling on Tomomi's tits, paying a lot of attention to the girl's nipple, while with their hands they spread the idol's labia to fully expose her pink pussy. "Do you mind if I start eating her, sis?" thirteen asked. "Go ahead... I'll meet you there in a minute. fourteen answered. Thirteen then began to kiss Tomomi's body down, from the idol's tits all the way down her sexy tummy until she reached her pussy. After giving her a couple of kisses, thirteen began to lick it, trying to slide her tongue inside. Fourteen went upwards, keeping her hands on Tomomi's tits, she kissed all the way up along her neck and chin, to finally reach the idol's mouth and there she tried to force her tongue past Tomomi's lips.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:08 am

Chigusa groaned as the girl slid up behind her and tried to put her in a full nelson. Chigusa twisted to the side, knowing she couldn't let that happen, while throwing her hand up to try and catch the girl on the chin and knock her mask askew, which might slow down the masked girl and maybe even reveal who this girl is.

Tomomi whimpered as the twins stimulated her nipples so much, and even went as far as to spread open her pussy lips. She blushed furiously, the wetness in her pussy undeniable now as little droplets of her sex juices dripped down her leg. The one twin went down, kissing Tomomi's sex lips directly, probing her inside with her tongue! Tomomi let out a wail of pleasure, throwing her head back, getting overwhelmed now by this treatment. Her cries were silenced by the other twin, who sealed Tomomi's lips with a passionate kiss. Tomomi moaned weakly, wishing she could hold it back, but thanks to this, her orgasm was building inexorably...

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:19 am

The hit on the chin came completely by surprise for the masked girl and nearly succeeded in unmasking her, but the girls quickly stumbled back, letting Chigusa go, to readjust her cute foxy mask. The attack indeed slowed down the still masked girl, but it didn't stopped her and she resumed the attack, this time time trying to grab Chigusa's hair and yank it up to make the idol stand up.

Thirteen slid her arms around Tomomi's waist and pulled the idol towards herself to sink her tongue as deep as she could and lick Tomomi's insides fully. "She tastes delicious, sis" she said with her lips rubbing against Tomomi's labia. Fourteen moaned into the kiss as she sunk her tongue deeper into Tomomi's mouth and began bullying the idol's tongue trying to pin it. Her hands kept teasing the idol's breasts to finally reach the nipples, which Fourteen pinched softly and then pulled back, stretching them.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:27 am

Chigusa took the time it took the masked girl to readjust her mask to get onto her feet and turn around, but only to have the masked girl come in and grab her by the hair, making her cry out in pain. Chigusa attempted to bat the hand away, while her other hand balled into a fist and rammed right into the girl's gut, aiming for her liver! She wasn't going to hold anything back to win this fight!

Tomomi whimpered as 13's tongue ran deep into her sex, making her almost cum and her sex juices spill out. "Ahhh~!" Tomomi moaned, "No, not like this, please..." she begged the two twins to stop this in her mind, her mouth kept busy by the other twin's tongue. Stretching her nipples made Tomoi gasp out in pain, her eyes widening as her tits were so pleasurably tortured, her mind and body begging for release.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next