Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 215 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 215 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Spar- Amy Poford vs Leo Fandero (complete)

2 posters

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Spar- Amy Poford vs Leo Fandero (complete) - Page 2 Empty Re: Spar- Amy Poford vs Leo Fandero

Post by snappleR Thu Jan 29, 2009 6:11 am

"Pin or submission. Sounds good." she replied distractedly. A thing, am I? Amy thought automatically. But then she relented. English might not be his first language, there's no way to tell. Maybe that kind of talk is really popular with all the Argentinian ladies... Brazilian ladies... Ack, where is this kid from?

She took off her sweatshirt and sweatpants threw them out of the ring. Underneath them she was wearing a comfortable white tank top and her favorite black shorts. Her outfit wasn't her standard workout attire- her sports bra and athletic shorts were in her bag in the locker room- but she didn't seem to care. She assumed a fighting stance. "Ready when you are." Then Amy, unable to hold back her curiosity any longer, asked, "Hey, where are you from by the way?"
snappleR
snappleR

Back to top Go down

Spar- Amy Poford vs Leo Fandero (complete) - Page 2 Empty Re: Spar- Amy Poford vs Leo Fandero

Post by Kelsea Thu Jan 29, 2009 10:24 pm

"Wondering about my boyish good looks and charms?" He said, sarcastically sliding his thumb against his chin and tilting his head in some kind of pose "I'm a mix breed... Half Spanish, half Irish. An unusual combination, that's probably why it's not easily recognizable at first... But I guess it makes me exotic don't you think?"

Leo was wearing black trousers today and carefully slipped out of his silk shirt. Underneath wearing a white string vest which he intended to wrestle in

Spotlight
characters:
Spar- Amy Poford vs Leo Fandero (complete) - Page 2 ELZuoMvSpar- Amy Poford vs Leo Fandero (complete) - Page 2 OG5hnuaSpar- Amy Poford vs Leo Fandero (complete) - Page 2 Cg3CzYmSpar- Amy Poford vs Leo Fandero (complete) - Page 2 398g342

Prepare your face for ThE BRaT PaCK
Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

http://www.afwrpg.forumotion.com/t1368-kelsea-s-karacter

Back to top Go down

Post by snappleR Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:17 am

"Ohh, I see. You can hardly see the Ireland in you." She watched as he took off his shirt. "Do you mind taking off the vest too? I'm not sure I could take anyone who wears one of those seriously."
snappleR
snappleR

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:08 am

"ah now thats harsh... You cut me deep." He said with a sarcastic chuckle "But if unobstructed body contact is what you're after, I won't complain." He said, pulling his string vest off so that his toned body from the waist up was bare to her.

"You know I'm at a disadvantage now... what with you being slightly more clothed on top then me..."

Spotlight
characters:
Spar- Amy Poford vs Leo Fandero (complete) - Page 2 ELZuoMvSpar- Amy Poford vs Leo Fandero (complete) - Page 2 OG5hnuaSpar- Amy Poford vs Leo Fandero (complete) - Page 2 Cg3CzYmSpar- Amy Poford vs Leo Fandero (complete) - Page 2 398g342

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by snappleR Sat Jan 31, 2009 5:55 pm

Amy laughed. "It's okay, I'm showing more leg than you are, so I think we're even." Amy relaxed her fighting stance. "So how do you get a fight started around here? Or is talking fashion standard procedure?"
snappleR
snappleR

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:57 pm

Leo smirked.

"Alright alright.. Enough talk. I'll just ease you into the main course.." Leo will move forwards, moving his arms up for her shoulders and he tries to get in close to her for a lock up.

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by snappleR Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:45 am

Amy will lift her arms again to meet Leo's lock up, but won't try to stop Leo from advancing, curious as to what sort of trick he'd pull, and how hard he'd pull it.
snappleR
snappleR

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Mon Feb 02, 2009 10:25 pm

Leo didn't "pull" anything just yet, although he did purposefully bend his elbows as they locked up so that his bare chest slowly pressed up against her sports bra covered breasts.. If only she'd agreed to go equal with him on clothing...

Leo will start trying to get a strength advantage and force Amy back towards one of the turnbuckles, using his chest to do a good deal of the pushing.

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by snappleR Tue Feb 03, 2009 8:57 am

(OOC: She's got a white tank top on.)

Amy looked away from Leo's eyes, trying not to burst out laughing. Their arms were still on each others shoulders in what was technically a lock up, but Leo's bold chest-pushing brought their bodies close together in a familiar position- it reminded Amy of her high school prom. Does he even want to fight? She thought. He seems more interested in feeling me up than beating me down.

"Hey, the guy's hands are supposed to be on the waist." Amy managed, her laughter nearly breaking through. Leo continues to push her back toward the turnbuckle. Amy continues to let him.
snappleR
snappleR

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:56 pm

(ooc- ok thanks, thought she'd taken that off)

"That a fact..?" Leo whispered in an amused tone close to her cheek. "You mean, like this..?" He said, moving his arm down around her waist and locking them around her back as he pulled her away from the turnbuckles and ropes, pulling her body against his so that her tank top cover breasts pressed and flattened against his bare pecks.. starting to try and apply an up close bear hug

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Spar- Amy Poford vs Leo Fandero (complete) - Page 2 Empty Re: Spar- Amy Poford vs Leo Fandero (complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next