Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:26 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 29 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 29 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Entropy Title Match Triple Threat! Taylor vs. Adrian vs. Lia

3 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Entropy Title Match Triple Threat! Taylor vs. Adrian vs. Lia - Page 7 Empty Re: Entropy Title Match Triple Threat! Taylor vs. Adrian vs. Lia

Post by Bluemouse Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:30 am

Taylor stumbled down to one knee and put a hand down to steady herself. She shook her head, still dazed from the shots she just took. After no more than a couple seconds, she forced herself back to her feet, a little unsteady, and raised an arm to the crowd with a look of hardened determination. Nothing was going to keep her down. The crowd responded with a burst of cheering.

Now, where was Lia. With a look outside the ring, she found that Adrian didn't appear to be any worse for the wear from her fall... That sucked. She needed a break, but with Adrian and Lia on opposite sides of the ring, on the outside, that didn't seem likely.

She took a place in the middle of the ring, bent over with her hands on her knees, and did her best to watch her opponents like a hawk to see which one would try to get back in the ring first. She was ready to pounce on whoever did, though if her body hadn't recovered enough by then she'd just be throwing herself at them. She'd be fine, though. She'd had much worse.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Entropy Title Match Triple Threat! Taylor vs. Adrian vs. Lia - Page 7 Empty Re: Entropy Title Match Triple Threat! Taylor vs. Adrian vs. Lia

Post by Hawthorne22 Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:31 am

Were it any person less utterly annoying and worthless than Taylor, the sight of the battered, yet determined scrapper might have inspired a bit of respect in Lia. Instead, she shrugged. Her desire to really, really crush Taylor was tempered by the twin realizations of how futile it would be (She told Adrian as much back before the match.) and, were she even successful, how unsatisfying it would be. Taylor would probably cry.

Bitch tears. The ones that make you feel bad.

I mean, seriously, how could you feel like a big girl beating up Taylor? Look at her!

Taylor's muscles were tensed. She was going to meet whichever of the two of them dared to get back in the ring with her. Lia glanced back behind Taylor at Adrian and then back to Taylor. Decisions, decisions. Lia decided to hop up to the apron and shift up the ropes, as though she were about to climb through them, but she was only trying to goad Taylor into charging. If she could, Lia would quickly try to escape, hopping back outside the ring and laughing, yelling, "PSYYYYCHE! Haha! Gotcha again! Whoo! Man!"

Last edited by 241 on Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:32 am; edited 1 time in total

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:41 am

Taylor watched and waited until she saw Lia move. As soon as she started to climb onto the apron, Taylor was off like a shot. She sprinted at full speed at Lia and lunged at her with an elbow strike, only to miss and nearly fold herself over the ropes.

She swiped at Lia futilely, trying to catch her, but she was already too far away. She pulled herself back off the ropes.

"Ohh, man, ya got me. You win. Your kung fu is best. At least, I think so, we haven't actually seen you FIGHT yet." Taylor called down at Lia with a caustic glare.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:37 am

"Phhhbbbnnk," Lia tried to keep the laughter controlled but failed utterly, "Oh, oh man! Your eyes TOTALLY bugged out when you hit the ropes! It was GREAT! Hahaha!" Lia laughed, "Oh man, you gotta lighten up. This is too much fun." Lia sighed, "Yeah, everyone gets to see you fight. All they gotta do is sit around you for five minutes and you'll pick another."

As she spoke, Lia pondered her options in the back of her mind. Lia's last fall out of the ring hurt and she did not expect she had good luck in store for her NEXT tumble were she to play right into Taylor's hand and give her a free shot as she climbed in.

Lia hopped up to the apron. "So, what, are we fighting or playing king of the hill?" She bobbed back and forth, holding onto the top rope as she leaned. "Because I can..." Lia's eyes widened and she pointed behind Taylor, "OMIGOSH OTHER CHAMP GIRL! PUT DOWN THAT SLEDGEHAMMER!" Lia would not be able to contain the giggle almost immediately after saying that, "Alright, fine, fine, whatever." Lia would lift up the ropes and lurch forward, as though she were about to climb into the ring, "You going to let me in or am I going to have to keep up the schtick all day? I can do both."

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Fri Mar 02, 2012 5:04 am

Taylor stepped back from the ropes while Lia babbled about nothing. She tossed her hair and tilted her head and put a hand on her hip and beckoned to Lia with her finger with one eye closed.

Other champ? Akashi? Why would- wait, no, Sarah. Taylor shot a glance back over her shoulder just to confirm that Lia was dicking around. She gave Lia an unimpressed look, but that reminded her to keep track of Adrian. She looked around for her and backed up to the middle of the ring.

"Hey, if you really can't cut it the I'll cut you a break. For the fans. No one wants to see me wait around for you guys to stop running." She made a lavish gesture inviting Lia to come into the ring and put her hands on her hips while she waited.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Fri Mar 02, 2012 5:34 am

Lia shrugged. "Whatevs," she said simply as she climbed into the ring. Taylor seemed intent to just keep playing the one-up game with the rhetoric and, while it was fun for a while, she had known guys who thought fart jokes were the height of humor who were bored of it before it reached the level of incoherence Taylor was approaching.

Stepping lightly and briskly, Lia approached Taylor, circling her, before finally moving in and trying to grab her, trying to catch Taylor's arm and twist it. If she could lock in that leverage, Lia would try to use it to deliver a kick to Taylor's midsection.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Fri Mar 02, 2012 5:45 am

Taylor locked her eyes on Lia and prepared herself for her advance. She put up her hands and went to lock up with Lia when Lia snagged her arm and twisted it. She was forced to bend over, and her free hand flew to her hurting shoulder as she gritted her teeth and fought to resist the pressure.

She growled, and then Lia's kick slammed into her stomach and dropped her to one knee. She gasped in a deep breath and forced her body to keep moving. She threw herself forward into a roll, taking some pressure off her arm, and turned into Lia to try to grab the wrist that held hers and do some arm twisting of her own.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:01 am

Lia's face had lost its irreverent gleam. She was serious, intense, but not oppressive. Again, this fight was partly about crushing Taylor, but she was not worth that alone. The title shot did a great job of keeping Lia focused, more than most things could manage these days. Her lips curled in a bit of satisfaction when her kick struck true, but Taylor did not take her lot lying down. She fired back and grabbed Lia's wrist, wrenching it free from Taylor's arm. Lia's eyes widened a bit as she saw Taylor was about to reverse the hold. With a grunt of effort, Lia would lean in, trying to fight Taylor's attempt to control her wrist.

Her hand shaking, Lia would take a gamble. She would release her free hand's grip on Taylor's arm and try to swing for Taylor's head. Of course, the shift of power would give Taylor the advantage. If the punch did not dissuade her, she would easily get control of Lia's arm.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:10 am

Taylor grinned through the strain on her face as she fought for control of Lia's arm. She pushed with everything she had, but the bigger girl inevitably began to overpower her. In a moment she thought she'd finally caught a break, but instead she caught a fist with her face. Again.

She released Lia and staggered back. All these shots were starting to add up, but she soldiered through it. She planted her feet and launched herself back at Lia. She leapt way up high and kicked out with both feet in a dropkick that normally would've hit Lia in the chest, but with her extra height her feet were more at face level.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:40 am

Despite the initial shock, Lia's lips stayed arched in a slight, cool smile, even as she struggled with Taylor. It was hard for her to really NOT smile in most circumstances but fighting was fun, even if it had to be with a total asshole like Taylor.

The satisfying blow to Taylor's face was even more fun, even outweighing the pain of colliding with Taylor's skull. Taylor took that one hard enough. She was clearly slowing down but that damned incorrigibility of hers shined through. The worst of both worlds. Even if Lia managed to beat Taylor now, she would just blame the circumstances and whine for a rematch. But yet, Taylor was going to fight until she literally could not move another inch. Just great. Lia shook her arms and regained her stance only to be greeted with a flying Taylor. "Eep!" Lia quickly brought her arms up to bear. They absorbed most of the blow, but Lia was still knocked off her feet to the ground, and with the way the last exchange had hurt her arms, she almost wished she had let her face take it. Lia laid on the ground, rubbing her sore arms, but she forced herself up as quickly as she could manage. She had seen how fast Taylor got back to her feet and knew that any time on the ground could end the match for her right there. Lia would try to rise to her feet and charge towards Taylor, wherever she might be, aiming a powerful kick at her midriff.

Last edited by 241 on Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:03 am; edited 1 time in total

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next