Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Yesterday at 11:07 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 10:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2023 - Shinobu vs. Alizeh
by LilyStar Yesterday at 9:55 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 87 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 86 Guests :: 3 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Esmerelda vs. Hydra

2 posters

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Esmerelda vs. Hydra - Page 10 Empty Re: Esmerelda vs. Hydra

Post by jadeitehx Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:37 pm

Esme took a while to think , "yes hekp me... so i am hiding your titties" she add , "uh that and pinning you" she add as a remark so to have the ref start the counting. However Hydra was in better shape than her at the moment and the push slide her off easily
jadeitehx
jadeitehx

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:46 pm

Hydra gritted her teeth and became mad over Esme's last remark. Luckily for her though, she was able to push Esme off before the ref can come in to start counting. Giving Esme a little breather while Hydra stretches herself out, Hydra asks, "Are you testing my strength or my patience?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by jadeitehx Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:13 am

The mexican took a deep breath then try slide again over Hydra and uncle her leg as she lay across her opponent's chest. "have you said something?" she teased her again , "oh right... testing you.. that was the plan" Esme add jokingly taking time as the ref was positioning to start again the count.
jadeitehx
jadeitehx

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:29 pm

Hydra felt more upset when Esme was taking advantage of Hydra's grace. She watched as Esme came in, lay across her chest, and grab her leg up for another pinning attempt. As the ref came in to start the count again, Hydra would exclaim, "Well, whatever else you're planning, it won't work!" As she said this, she would try to break off from the pin by pushing herself up or kicking out. If this worked, she would try to get up as quickly as possible before Esme can pull off another move. "I tried to be nice, but I can now see that I have to play rough!"

Last edited by 971 on Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by jadeitehx Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:38 pm

Esme grunts as she was shoved off "damn" she thought , then she mocked Hydra "oh nooo playing roughhh... this scare me sooo muchhh...". Her attempt was clear to gain some time and also pull away her opponent's attention about her tiredness.

The mexicangot up as her best , but looked real short of energy , "come on... you have all the time to be gentle once the match is over..." then she gave a evident look to her opponent ripped shirt , hopeing to have her distract on that and try attack her once she lowered her eyes to watch it with a takle on her gut ; at least this move did not require a lot of energy
jadeitehx
jadeitehx

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:44 am

Hydra only gave a smile when Esme started to mock her and replied, "Why mock me now when you're the one looking worn out?" She could see that her opponent was trying to gain some time and take a breather. But, Hydra wouldn't be fooled that easily to look away from Esme's exhausted state.

Esme took a glance at Hydra's ripped shirt and Hydra did the same, but would look back up to not let it distract her from the match. However, when she did look up, Esme was already on her way to tackle her to the mat.

Hydra was pretty surprised when her opponent came forward, but she would attempt to put her knee up to Esme's gut as she tackled her down so they both can get the same impact.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by jadeitehx Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:10 am

Esme dug her shoulder in Hydra's gut at the same time when the knee hit her tummy , "OHHFFF" ; that in her state made her crumble on her feet and knees leaning forward , her hands trying cover the hurted solar plexus
jadeitehx
jadeitehx

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:05 am

Though Hydra's knee to Esme's stomach had worked, it didn't prevent her from avoiding the tackle to the gut. "UNGH!" she would cry out as she landed on her back hard. At that point, she started to moan and groan as she held on her stomach and back with both hands in pain. As she started to rub them both, she would look at Esme and chuckled through the pain, "And that...was just a sample...of how I play rough."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by jadeitehx Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:18 pm

Esme was holding her gut out of air , making gurgles sounds at each breath , "you... do not... seems too... well too.." protested the mexican having a hard way to do it between her chest movement. She turned to met her opponent hopeing to see any sign that she was near to give up , then crawl quick as she could toward hydra , grabbed a knee and try lean her weight back and over the bigger girl's chest , trying desperately to pin her , waving the ref with the free hand to start the count.
jadeitehx
jadeitehx

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:52 pm

Esme was watching Hydra to see if she's as any close to her limit and Hydra knew that she would try to take advantage once more for a pin. Esme got close enough to raise up one of Hydra's legs and tried to put her weight back over Hydra's chest for the pin. As soon as this happened, Hydra thought, "Oh no you don't."

As soon as Esme waved to the ref to start counting, Hydra would rest a bit and try to break off as soon as the ref counted out "1". If this worked, she can try taking advantage of Esme's tired state by grabbing her legs, put them in a 4-shape and turn her over for a texas cloverleaf. This is another way of showing that she's not playing gentle anymore in this match.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next