Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 9:00 pm

» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 7:59 pm

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Yesterday at 4:21 pm

» Yori Takibi vs. Birbie Becky - The Blazing Winds Will Rage!
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 1:39 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Mystery Dragon Yesterday at 5:45 am

Who is online?
In total there are 112 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 111 Guests :: 2 Bots

Diesel_Electric_Razor

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Killer King vs Louise Heaven- Love or Hate?

2 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Killer King vs Louise Heaven- Love or Hate? - Page 4 Empty Re: Killer King vs Louise Heaven- Love or Hate?

Post by KillerV Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:08 pm

King did something pretty dangerous yet powerful to really hurt this girl out of nowhere when he jumped off the bed and putting her down onto the floor into his finisher- King's Pedigree causing her to be stunned from the painful move which just what he needed it. Looking down at her and seeing shes massaged her forehead from the move while King stripping his trunks off and getting ready to get his victory over her.

"Oh you're gonna love this Louise... heh heh heh...."

He reaches out for her hair to pull up and having her bend forward on the bed as he tries to slide his hard cock from behind and snaking in between her one-piece suit, thrusting up into her juicy ass, rocking her back and forth while moaning of the very pleasurable fucks. "Mmmmm uhmmmmm UHHHH!"

https://www.afwrpg.com/t5822-killerv-character-select

Back to top Go down

Killer King vs Louise Heaven- Love or Hate? - Page 4 Empty Re: Killer King vs Louise Heaven- Love or Hate?

Post by Thestupidgeek Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:26 pm

louise is always trying to massage her bruised head, still a little dazed, but King does not leave her time to recover, as he starts to fuck her wildly, or rather he begins to rape her in this room. louise can not believe it, she widens her eyes and begins to protest

_ But ... NO ... stop... stop, kyaaaa

However, the surprise quickly gives way to naugthy pleasure, louise becomes increasingly excited and starts to pant heavily, feeling inside her the big cock of king, she moan of pleasure, acting as she was totally helpless, in fact she has one idea, but for this, she need to face king

_ oh no, no....it feel so good,.... p...please.... put your dick in my pussy...pleeease

Emilie the steamroller_____Maria infinity
Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:48 am

King getting his pleasure out of Louise when his cock sliding into her juicy ass and rocking her back n forth, pounding her over and over again until she gives out some moaning pleasure which she seems to enjoying it for sure, not for long as she asked him to do something else for her, he grins but not done with her ass fucking just yet. "Hmmm mmmmm oh no not yet baby uhhh!"

He leans forward to slide his arms under hers and clamping his hands together behind the back of her head into a Full Nelson, from there he shaking his arms to straining on her shoulders and neck while pulling back to dig his hard cock into her ass some more, thrusting her over repeatedly. "UHHHH!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:09 am

grinning with pleasure, louise is unable to defend herself effectively against her brutal lover. So when King begins to feel that crazy, and put her in a full nelson, she start to going mad too. Louise gathers her forces, and started pushing hard, trying to crush the back of king against a wall. She wants to be able to face up king, where she can use her best weapons, but if he does not let her go, louise begins furious to send hips blow, trying to crush him under her ass, and lead king to cum in her

_ Not already finished king .... Sudden my revenge, my love

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:25 am

King have her where he wanted, with Louise locked in his Full Nelson trapped her while his hard cock driving into her juicy ass, thrusting her hard and rough without giving her much of a chance to beg for mercy, only thing right now in her respond is when she back up ramming her fine ass slamming him into the wall. "GAHH!"

He could feel both pain from his body getting crushed like that, but also felt his cock pushing much deeper into her. "Grrr.... rough you want huh?!" He release his arm off her only to try getting his strong arms to bind around her neck and tightly it slowly, seeping the air out of her while his hard cock still inside her ass just getting more aroused before he shoots out hot seeds into her and waiting for Louise to give up for him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:50 am

louise may feel that her technique works well. King is stuck against the wall, but unfortunately for louise, he just thinks that she wants more rough sex. Trying to rape louise, king begins to squeeze her neck, slowly. Louise defend herself by sending her elbow into the head of king until he release her.

_ Kyaaa ... mmh ... it seems that this is a draw.... Below the belt, i mean... Already tired king ? 'cause it's just the beginning

louise could not bear any longer the cock of king in her ass... in a loud moan, she reached her climax at the same time as King cum. but moreexcitedthan ever, louise If she can tries to return and face the boy, showing to king that she is not satisfied, pushing him with her huge breasts she just say

_ be quiet boy, and let me explain you who is the boss

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:18 am

King still fighting on against Louise, but after having his fun with her and letting himself go right into her juicy ass, he felt a bit drained but not so much thankfully, still having his hard cock into her ass while strangling her throat with his arms, but she strikes at his head to stun him, dazed King a little bit before releasing the hold of her. "Ahhhugh... bitch!"

Before he decided to smack her hard, she turned around and pressing her huge busty breasts against his body pinning him against the wall, he glares down hearing her words which she thinks shes the boss of him, he didnt think so, shook his head and getting his arms around her waist hopefully to lift her up only to spun each other around so she'll be against the wall, getting his wet hard cock to ram up into her pussy trying to make her submit to him. "UMMMM MMMMM! FUCKIN SAY IT! SAY I GIVE!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:19 am

Dominated by the incredible power of king, louise is pressed against the wall, and smashed by his incredible shots of the hip, which drives his cock deep into her wet pussy. Causing to her, discreet moan of pleasure. But when she speak to him, she is not a victim

_ I think you confuse me with one of your little whores King, I am "the busty maid of justce", and I will not give up against you, that's for that you love me, so I never give up, especially when I'm about to win

louise does not lose against king, she wants to dominate the powerful boy, so even in this situation, louise attack him violently. Clutching his neck, and digging her nails into his flesh, louise put him in one of her signature move "crash test, party time," and tries to demolish his head, crushing him against her heavy and huge melons, again and again, with enough strengh to stun him

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:50 pm

While King having his way with her, pressing Louise against the wall and driving his hard shaft into her wet pussy, it wouldnt seems like she would give up to him that easily, but with her trapped against the wall, he figures that she wouldnt do much against him, he was wrong. "Oh really? you will give up to me and I know you DO love me, think about much fun we had.... MMMM!"

He was going to continue talking until she grabs onto his neck with her nails sinks into his flesh while his face engulfed into her breasts, which his thrusting into her pussy slowing down as he gets his hands to move up to her breasts to push it away from him, but slowly having a bit of trouble doing so, King tries one desperation move as he place his hands onto her breasts somehow and shove her as hard as he could hopefully he could push away from her, his cock out of her pussy, sending himself away from her grasp and wall. "MMMM!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:09 pm

louise could do nothing against king and his colossal strength, yet it seems that the boy did not used to be abused and dominated by a girl. So when she sees that the boy is put in trouble, she continues. Crushing mercilessly the face of king, louise continues to crush the boy under the weight of her enormous breasts. When the boy try to escape, she tries to resist at first, but she understands that she'd better let him go and continue to weaken him, slowly but surely, without mercy.

_ Do not run away king ... I come

if the boy back a little, trying to catch his breath, louise try to rush over him in a fullbody splash, to take him to the ground, crushing him under her gorgeous body, where she could more easily continue to play with him.

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next