by Blade/speranza Today at 4:47 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 2:44 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by hunter of speed Today at 1:22 am

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Deus001 Today at 12:29 am

Who is online?
In total there are 118 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 116 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, Jstruggs716

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Hentai debut: Koji vs Sena

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Hentai debut: Koji vs Sena - Page 2 Empty Re: Hentai debut: Koji vs Sena

Post by wrestleryu Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:32 pm

"Tsch...good luck you say? nghff... looks like you're about to give in to me...nrrr..." Koji's lips would widen into a groaning grin In spite of being tightly squeezed in Sena's bearhug, since he felt that he was about to break her grip.

But of course Sena was not going to stay there waiting for Koji to muscle his way out of her clutches. Suddenly lifted so that his feet were not touching the ground anymore, Koji gasped for a slight moment and, before he could elaborate any "B-plan" of sorts, the cute-looking amazon had slammed him down already.

"U-Unrfhh....", Koji would make a faint groaning sound, temporarily dazed and flushed at the embarassingly seductive feel of Sena's curves pressing him down.

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:30 pm

"Maaybe." Sena would say in response to his words as she would give him a little wink. She was doing her best to not show the bit of strain she was feeling from Koji's tugging. Her next move was a surefire way to keep him in his clutches.

"Mmmnn I hope you don't mind me being on top?" Sena would say in a soft, seductive tone, moving her body up and down, trying to rub her breasts all over his bare chest, trying to grab his wrists and pin them over his head. "Go ahead, get aggressive with me. I can see you holding back. Don't be shy, I like it rough." Sena would say, leaning towards him and whispering that last part in his air.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:44 pm

Sena's seductive style of wrestling kept messing up Koji's skills, preventing him from thinking straight as she rubbed her curvy body all over him, toying with the inevitable reactions of the young male as she pinned his wrists above his head.

"D-Damn... you might r-regret asking such things...!", he replied, hardly keeping himself from moaning in embarassed pleasure.
At this rate, Sena would make him into her toy soon enough, so he knew that he needed to react.

Unable to use his pinned hands, the boy would then start to buck his hips a few times, causing Sena to bounce onto his body. The result of such move was causing the embarassing bulge in Koji's pants to grow slightly, but it was not avoidable if he wanted to make her lose balance.

If he got there in some ways, the japanese kid would then try to roll ontop, otherwise all that bouncing was probably going to worsen his predicament.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:05 pm

"Will I? For some reason I don't think so." Sena would say with a little seductive laugh as she pinned his wrists down, rubbing her body all over his. In many ways, To Sena, this was more exciting than getting down into it and trying to make him cum. She was going to enjoy these sorts of moments as long as she could before she would have to end it.

Suddenly though, she would feel Koji start bucking his hips, causing her to bounce up on him a bit. Sena would let out a little teasing yelp as she felt his bulge against her body when she came down. As he kept doing it, Sena would be up in the air, allowing Koji to roll the two of them over. Sena would let go of his wrists, only to go to bring both of her hands to his face, gently resting them on his cheeks. "Hooh~? So you like to be the one in charge? Try me then, I'll see if I like it." Sena would say, clearly teasing and messing with him as she did.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:31 pm

Successfully rolled ontop, Koji grins down at Sena, grinding his hips against hers a couple more times as to ensure his superior position.
Still, Sena looked anything but worried about it. Her flirty attitude sent the boy into embarassed confusion, empowered by her soft hands cupping the side of his face seductively.

"G-Gasp...w-what are you talking about....??? I...I am j-just wrestling", suddenly realizing the erotically suggestive implications of their actual position.

"Dammit... what am i supposed to do in this hell of hentai wrestling??? Maybe i should keep grinding....l-like this..."
Sensually uneased like that and unsure what to do, the boy could just stay ontop and try for the only "hentai battle strategy" he could come out with, pushing and grinding a little more the growing bulge of his groin against Sena's crotch.
"T-Take this....and t-this... nnghh....", he would say with each hip-thrust, all red-faced and working hard to hold back from moaning himself.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:27 pm

"'Just wrestling'~ Isn't that a little boring?" Sena would say, caressing his face a bit as she would let out a little soft moan, trying to unease him further as she leaned up to press her body against his. "So what now? What will you do from here? You have the control." She would say before he would indeed start acting.

Feeling him thrust his hips over and over against her crotch, She would let out purposefully exaggerated moans, opening her mouth wide as she would let out louder and longer moans with each one. It was pretty clear to her that he wasn't used to doing such things, as it was quite sloppy and not nearly as arousing as she was giving it off to be, but she wanted to get into his head as much as she could.

"Come closer~!" Sena would let out, wrapping her arms around his head and pulling herself up, trying to plant her lips tightly against his, initiating a deep kiss.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:12 am

Uneased at how Sena is toying with her mockingly exaggerated moans, Koji is trying hard to figure out what his own personal approach to this embarassing 'sensuous wrestling' should be...

"Given that i'm most of a fighter than an erotic wrestler, i should probably wear her out with my usual moves and then...uhm..submit her, so to say", the boy would think as in planning his fighting strategy, but all that pondering is just dropping the initiative dices in the hands of Sena.... who promptly "rolls" a deep, seductive kiss, sealing Koji's mouth with her plushy lips.

"Hey wa..mmmmhh.... <3 !!!". Koji's eyes half close in delight as a hot pleasant numbness washes down his body... which can't be any good for him because Sena is taking control again... if she ever handed it.

Last edited by 157 on Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:13 am; edited 1 time in total

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:30 pm

As Sena pressed her lips against Koji's, she would start joining in his humping, sensually raising her hips up and rubbing them against her crotch in a much more smoother and experienced way as she did. She was now working to get Koji as aroused as she could get him, wanting to bring him as far as she could.

Breaking the kiss for a second, she would stare up into his eyes, licking her lips a bit as she did. "You taste soo delicious hun~ I'll be sure to take more of the other...samples your body can offer me." Sena would say with a wink, leaning up again so her lips were brushing against his as she said her next words.

"Oh don't worry, I'll be sure to give you as much a taste of mine as you'd like after." Sena would say with a little teasing giggle as she would press her lips against his again, going to raise her hips up to hump against him from underneath him again, but with a little more aggression this time.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:43 pm

"Damn... this is not good", Koji would realize with his lips sealed once again into a succubus-like kiss by his seductive opponent.

He might be ontop, but he was certainly not in control, and Sena's hips humping him with increasing eagerness were a clear proof of it, weakening his mind via erotic stimulation.

"M-Mnnnhhh....", with a muffled groan from his lips, the young fighter would need to gather both his physical and mental strenght as he tried to pull himself back from the mesmerizing seal of Sena's kiss. If he got there, he would then try to slide downwards along the girl's sexy legs, trying to wrap his arms around them in preparation of a possible giant swing attempt.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat Jul 14, 2012 4:59 pm

Sena felt like she was in complete control over Koji as she humped him from underneath him. As she pressed her lips against his, she felt like his will was bending to her's, like she could do whatever she wanted with him. However, next thing she knew, the boy was starting to fight back against her.

Feeling him pull away from her kiss, she would stare up at him as he slid down, wrapping his arms around her legs. She would go to struggle out of his grasp, trying to kick her legs, but with the surprise of him suddenly fighting back, the boy would probably be able to take her up in the giant swing.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next