» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:11 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 105 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 103 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Nel vs Black Cougra

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Go down

Nel vs Black Cougra - Page 3 Empty Re: Nel vs Black Cougra

Post by Guest Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:40 pm

As she stood up, Nel would notice the cat girl gritted her teeth in annoyance before she got up. She smirked without saying anything, as if she invited her to have another go. Seeing as Cougra went for her again with a punch, Nel would try to move aside a little and catch the cat girl's fist with both hands. If it worked, the slender girl would try to get behind Cougra while twisting her arm and bring it to her back, attempting for some sort of an armlock.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:46 pm

Cougra growled as her punch got grabbed, but she had something else coming for Nel. As soon as she felt her arm twisted at the back, she would attempt to do a back kick to the stomach. If this worked, she would pounce on Nel and try to grab her arm to also twist it on her back for her own armlock.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:58 pm

The cat girl's kick managed to hit Nel's stomach, to her surprise. However since their position was quite close, it didn't seemed like the kick hit her with full force. It still hurt nevertheless.

"Nnggh," the slender girl would let out as she fell down on a sitting position.

Cougra immediately jumped at her again and went for her arm. The slender girl was still recovering from the kick that she couldn't defend herself properly. The cat girl managed to grab her arm and twisted to her back, causing her to grimaced a little.

"Aahh," she would groan softly as Cougra started to apply her armlock.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:08 pm

"How does that feel, Nelly?" asked Cougra as she continued the armlock. "Do you like it as much as I liked it? I bet." After a few more moments, the cat girl would release Nel from the hold and push her forwards. From there, she would stretch out her arm a bit from the pain earlier. It hurt a bit from that armlock, but she wouldn't let it stop her just yet.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 28, 2012 4:30 am

Nel's face didn't show much sign of being in pain as Cougra taunted her. She'd let out a soft moan, but it kinda sounded as if she's enjoying it. Her expression remained calm except for the occasional grimacing. The cat girl then released the hold and pushed her forward, and she'd fell to the mat with her other arm in front of her face. The slender girl would rolled slowly to lie on her back and rub her locked arm tenderly as she stared at Cougra with a faint smile.

"So you do like it rough after all, cat-san," she'd say in a calm manner, making it difficult to tell whether she was taunting or just making a statement.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Jul 28, 2012 6:33 am

Cougra would think for a moment and said, "Perhaps I do, perhaps I don't. But it doesn't matter, I enjoy making other girls and guys be under my mercy." She would seductively go on all fours and start walking to Nel who was on her back. She would go to her side and caressed her opponent's cheek as she drew her face closer. "Soon, I will enjoy making you my little pet. This cat doesn't come without claws."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 28, 2012 6:42 am

As the cat girl caressed her cheek and leaned closer, Nel would try to grab Cougra's cheeks with both hands. A rather cold smile appeared on her face as she stared into her opponent's face.

"It does matter, cat-san," she'd say softly. "Because I want to see the real you."

With that, the slender girl would try to push Cougra's head towards her breasts to smother her and wrapped her arms around the cat girl's head to prevent her from getting away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Jul 28, 2012 6:49 am

Cougra was quite surprised when Nel grabbed both cheeks with her hands so suddenly, but she would raise an eyebrow when her opponent said that she wanted to see the real Cougra. "Oh you do, do you?" Then, she felt her opponent push her head right between her breasts to smother her and trap her head in. The cat girl would try to get out of the smother, but she saw it could be an opportunity to reveal her true self. So, Cougra would try to sniff at those breasts and rub her face in them.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 28, 2012 6:57 am

"Mmmm..." Nel let out a soft moan as the cat girl sniffed her breasts and rubbed her face in them.

The slender girl thought she'd give Cougra a slight sense of hope and moaned softly a few more times to pretend she enjoyed her treatment. A little by little she would try to press the cat girl's head deeper into her breasts, wondering how long she would last in her trap. If she showed any sign of breathing problem, then she'd start to caress her black hair gently with one hand before whispering to her.

"Show me... your true self, cat-san."

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:14 am

With every moan of Nel came a deeper push for Cougra's head into her breasts. The cat was having trouble breathing as she raised her head up for air, but she then felt her black hair being caressed to make her feel comfortable. Nel would whisper to show her Cougra's true self, and with that, the cat would try to break herself loose a little from the grip and push Nel onto the mat. If she did, she would also try to open up the blouse to reveal her opponent's breasts so she can start massaging them both.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next