Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Deus001 Today at 12:18 am

» Early Morning Blues
by Yori Yesterday at 9:21 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 7:46 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Aphrodite vs. Queen Cobra
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 7:31 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by M.J.Caboose14 Tue Apr 30, 2024 10:31 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 178 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 177 Guests :: 2 Bots

Mystery Dragon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Barbedwire vs. Mystery Opponents(Dynamo 44)

2 posters

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

Barbedwire vs. Mystery Opponents(Dynamo 44) - Page 10 Empty Re: Barbedwire vs. Mystery Opponents(Dynamo 44)

Post by Harrier Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:00 am

"Silly vermin! Don't you see that it's over?"
The cat vermin was stubborn, that was a point that Sayuri grudgingly had to give her as she would have probably tapped ages ago to get this over. With the knee now in place for constant damaging, she would try to get her small fingers between the toes of her opponent and press her fingers into the soles, putting pressure to several points at once.

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Barbedwire vs. Mystery Opponents(Dynamo 44) - Page 10 Empty Re: Barbedwire vs. Mystery Opponents(Dynamo 44)

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:41 am

Cougra was still trying to decide whether to tap or not when suddenly she felt Sayuri's fingers go between her toes. With a horrified look on her face, she reached one hand back in begging, "Oh no. No please! Not this!" But it was no use as her opponent began putting pressure on several points in her foot. "AAAAHH! OWW, NOT MY TOES!! NOT MY TOES!! AAHHAHOWW!!"

The cat tried to reach out for the ropes, but Sayuri's knee on her back was really holding her down well. Facing no other choice, she would tap out and sob, "OWW, OKAY!! OKAY! I submit! I give! I give! Please, stop hurting me, you're already breaking my toes."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:37 am

The fight was over, Barb and Sayuri had won. Sayuri casually threw her opponent away after the vermin had given up. Barbara entered the ring to pick Sayuri up and whirl them around in triumph while Sayuri raised her arms for the celebration, earning a hail of boos from the audience.
"IN YOUR FACE, YOU LOOSERS!"
The Japanese cried at the top of her lungs at the audience. Now she felt ready for a shot at the tag team belt, even while a little voice told her that they should probably rather start with a real tag team instead of a makeshift mystery team.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:24 am

Cougra grunted as she was thrown to the mat and she continued sobbing as she was holding her feet in pain. She felt as if she failed he mistress and her punishment will be swift. But as she turned around to see what her teammate thought, surprisingly she was gone.

Then the audience seemed to have stopped booing when there was a sudden applause of one from behind. That person was Deathbird. She was chuckling as she commented, "Well done...very well done. You've handled my lackey a lot better than I hoped." In her mind, she wants to make them a deal that can greatly give them more respect in the federation.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:21 pm

Barbara turned around after a soft nudge from Sayuri after they heard the clapping. This woman was way more tolerable than she thought at the beginning of the match and probably a kindred spirit in some regards. And what she had to say even made it more interesting.
“Your lackey? Now that sounds weird from a tag team, but it has some style.”
Sayuri answered with some slight interest. The cat vermin seemed to have something additional on her mind, and hearing her out could not cause any harm. And it kind of made her forget about the boos that rained upon them. Losers didn’️t have a clue.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:47 am

Deathbird smirked when she heard Sayuri's response. "Well yes, usually it was MY hobby to do that to Cougra. But you two seemed to have handled her very nicely, unlike a few others whom she faced. I do agree, she always tries to talk herself into being better. Looks like she didn't know talk was cheap." Changing the subject, she would then ask Barbed Wire, "Since you two have piqued our interest in your talents, how about if we can assist you to ensure the next tag team title."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:17 pm

“Help to get the tag belts?”
Sayuri was clearly interested in something like that happening. But they had had their first match right now, so she was not sure how Deathbird wanted to do that. Anyway, some brainstorming could not hurt anyone.
“Sure, why not. Send me a mail or something over the AFW Intranet or something so that we can talk. But not today, as I have a special celebrity with my girl tonight…”
With having that said, the two girls would leave the ring under a hail of boos, still celebrating likev it were cheers instead.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:08 am

"Will do." said Deathbird as the two walked away. She thought to herself just who exactly was this celebrity who was goin with Barbara. She must have some connection with this person. She then went over to check on Cougra before the two can leave.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10