Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 4:07 am

Who is online?
In total there are 139 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 139 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

First Day in Friction

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

First Day in Friction - Page 4 Empty Re: First Day in Friction

Post by Guest Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:22 am

Mayu was glad that she could manage to avoid the crash. As she heard the Nikolette's words, the short haired girl let out a soft laugh while she slowly getting up on one knee.

"Ahaha, is that so?" Mayu would ask, smiling . "Your own shop? That's sounds awesome!"

Mayu adjusted her breath as she stood before slowly walk towards Nikolette. She would then offered her hand to help the mechanic got up. It's been a fun night overall, but after what just happened, Mayu felt that they could use a break before something worse happened. It was only her first day at friction after all, and it'd be foolish to get herself injured in a spar like this.

"It's been pretty fun indeed!" she said with a happy grin on her face. "I hope we can do this some other time! Hehe. But! Are you feeling like taking a break now?"

Last edited by 10553 on Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:23 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:24 pm

Nikolette smiled and took the hand, hefting herself up. She dusted herself off andlooked at Mayu with a smile. "Yeah, let's hope so. I mean, I dunno if it would be that awesoem for someone like you. Unless, yer into machiens..." Nikolette didn't really think she was but she could hope, right? But then again, the last person she had talked to who had similar interests had run off and took Nikolette's heart with it.

She let out a sigh. No, I don't need a break, if that's what yer implyin." She said raisin an eyebrow. "But, I think I mentioned a match at least twice and here ya go keep on goin on about sparrin. If I didn't know any better, I think ya might be a lil scared a facin me proper like." She said with a wry grin as she elbowed Mayu teasingly.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:14 am

"Well, not really," said Mayu with a friendly smile. "But I think it's cool that you have a unique passion, and a goal in your life on top of that! When you finally open your shop, I'd like to visit you sometimes!" She would pause a bit before looking away.

"I used to wonder... if it's weird for a girl like me to enjoy fighting and all..." Mayu would say as she was briefly reminded of something that happened from the past. She quickly regained her cheerful attitude and looked back at Nikolette, smiling once again. "But I'm not worried about that kind of stuffs anymore. Everyone have their own way of life, right? Hehe."

As Nikolette teased her about being scarred to face her, Mayu only grinned playfully at the mechanic.

"Of course not!" she replied to her, letting out a soft laugh. "I just think that we could just continue this someday on the ring. I'll be looking forward to it for sure!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:08 am

Nikolette smiled at Mayu's words. She'd give the girl a tour and then five minutes in, she'd abandon the tour for something the girl would actually enjoy. "Alright, then!" She said and gave Mayu a thumbs up. But suddenly, Mayu acted a little unusual. Nikolette blinked. The girl seemed suspiciously cheerful, but that didn't mean Nikolette was going to pry. Even still, Nikolette couldn't help but make a quip.

"Uh... what do you mean, 'A gal like you?" She asked. What was wrong with Mayu? Nikolette watched Mayu regain her cheerful form. "Uh.. yeah, that's how I feel too!" She had had bad stuff happen in her life as well, but she didn't even like to think about that sort of thing.

Niklette pushed forward and threw a few fake punches at Mayu's stomach. "Good, cause I ain't throwin any punches in our match!" She said with a grin.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:40 am

"Ah, it's nothing big. Just... you know, a girl going around to beat people up... That sounds unlikely, isn't it?" Mayu said with a grin.

She playfully dodged Nikolette's fake punches, skipping from side to side with a cheerful look on her face. They're now just looked like two little girl playing around.

"Same here! Hehe. I'll give it everything I got when we meet on the ring!" Mayu would say as she held her hands in front of her, mimicking some sort of a karate chop playfully. The short haired girl then glanced at the clock on the gym's wall and her expression became slightly surprised.

"Oh, shoot! Look at the time!" she exclaimed before turning to Nikolette again. "Sorry about this, Nikol-san! I have a train to catch, so I'll take my leave! Tee-hee," she would say with a silly grin on her face.

Mayu would rush to pick up her jacket afterwards before making her way to the gym's exit. Before she left, she would turn around to look at Nikolette once again, holding one fist in the air at her while smiling brightly.

"Let's meet again on the ring, Nikol-san! See you later!" she would say with a wink before rushing down the hall.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:47 am

Nikolette smiled as she watched Mayu play with her. It was nice and friendly. Nikoletete wouldn't mind spending some more time with Mayu, or even grabbing some food, but Mayu suddenly seemed in a hurry and rushed off. Nikolette was nearly stunned by the suddenness and as Mayu rushed off, Nikolette could only sheepishly wave her hand. "S-see you soon... I hope..." She said with a blush on her cheeks. Nikolette scratched her head. Mayu sure was a weird girl.

"Wait... a train?" She asked herself. She couldn't really figure that one out.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4