Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Today at 1:09 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

Who is online?
In total there are 99 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 99 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Tia Baker vs Asha Bellanar

2 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

Tia Baker vs Asha Bellanar - Page 9 Empty Re: Tia Baker vs Asha Bellanar

Post by FairyGirl Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:49 am

It seemed that regardless, Asha was going to be rather entertained with whatever Tia was going to do here. Regardless of her complaining the humming continued which occasionally made Tia growl in frustration. It was like she was being used as a musical instrument. Though she was running out of time to complain anyways as Asha's playing of her sex was pushing Tia too far for her to come back from. Tia's moans getting louder and breathing more erratic as she could feel that orgasm approaching again. "Please...wait..." Tia panted unable to respond to the question feeling the orgasm about to hit her and completely end this match.

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:18 am

Asha smiled a bit from the growling groans as Tia seemed to get a bit frustrated by the humming, she started to find it a bit cruel to the girl, even though she was going through such great pleasure she was still not in any need to be frustrated further than of losing the match, so Asha soon enough stopped the humming and instead lean in a bit to Tia's cute butt, she would nuzzle her nose against one of the girl's cheeks before she would gently open her mouth and lick a spot clean of pudding and then take a gentle love bite of Tia's cheek. She didn't listen to Tia's words and instead continued to try and make the girl cum for her by this time start to pump her fingers and out of Tia's sex in order to bring a bit more pleasure down upon Tia.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:25 am

Tia managed to stop the humming though it seemed like a hollow victory when she felt what was coming next. Her body was giving on her and she knew that it was only a matter of time before she screamed out in pleasure and came all over those fingers again. Eyes going wide when she felt that nose nuzzling against her cheeks before her tongue started to lick away. "H-hey.." Tia gasped squirming, but unable to do much more as the fingers were pumping in and out of her soaked sex preventing her from doing a great deal against it.

Jumping a bit at the gentle bite Tia was panting louder as she couldn't take anymore pleasure. "Oh...oh..god!" Tia moaned even louder closing her eyes as the pleasure started to overtake her. Her hips shaking as the pumping fingers pushed her right over the edge. "OHHHHH!" Tia cried out once more and in that hold Tia moaned and came hard all over Asha's fingers. Body shaking from the intense pleasure as Tia completely forgot everything else that was going on besides that orgasm which took her over.

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:25 am

Asha couldn't help but giggle a bit against Tia's butt cheek as she had a fair bit of fun with the teasing she was doing to Asha's butt cheek, which was a fun an pretty tasty task, but maybe it would be more tasty if she had been able to keep holding onto the girl as she kept pumping in an out of the girl's sex, soon enough though Tia came all over the Indian beauties fingers and Asha let out a soft coo, as soon as Tia was done with her orgasm Asha would un wrap her legs from Tia and start to slide away from the girl's body and gently move to the side of her, move her hand over to try and ruffle up Tia's hair with her semi clean hand as she would try and lick her pudding and cum covered hand clean.

" Dat was a fun match, and I hope you enjoyed you moments of pleasure ?" Asha said as she would try and help Tia up to a seated position as she would nod to the girl and gently lick her own lips clean as she watched Tia and searched for any sign or blushing or something like that.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:11 am

When she came that hard Tia couldn't think of anything but the pleasure for a time. It was rather embarrassing to lose like that, but for those moments Tia could hardly focus on that kind of rational thinking. Her breathing turning into panting as her body tried to calm down after being pushed that far and being driven to that much pleasure. The match definitely not being a simple or straight forward one for Tia to deal with.

Groaning as she was moved to a seating position and bright red as she heard that question. "It-it was alright." She stuttered out a bit still pretty red and embarrassed, but not exactly resentful against her opponent either. She was tough, but not a bad person.

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:42 pm

Asha smiled a bit at the girl as she helped her up and saw how red faced and cute she was, it was almost too adorable and it was nearly as much of a cute sight that Asha was nearly thinking about moving in an starting to play with Tia again, but sadly for the Divinity of pleasure she was too kind to cute girl's to even do that. She looked up at the girl and then nodded to her for a seconds before the white haired beauty would push herself up to her feet and try to help Tia up.

" Well den, I hope you had fun~" Asha said with a little smirk on her lips as she would take her hands up and try to help wipe off some pudding from Tia's face and head. " Cause I certainly did ~"

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:31 pm

Tia was grateful that her opponent seemed like the type to let things be after a match was said and done. Glad to accent the help and slowly get to her feet. Legs were a bit unsteady though after being in so many holds but she was managing to stay upright.

"It was....fun." Tia had to laugh a bit knowing there was no point carrying any resentment. The match was done and for now she just needed to clean herself up and let that be that. Just trying to forget a bit about how much moaning she'd done though since that was a bit embarrassing to think about.

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:33 pm

Asha smiled a bit at Tia as she would gently stroke Tia's head with her hands, letting them run a bit through the girl's hair as she used her fingers to try and get a fair bit of pudding out of them. " Well well, You did verrry well.~" Asha said with a smile on her lips as soon her tongue came out and seductively licked them clean of any pudding. " But isn't now my dime do make a rrrrequest from you ?~" she playfully said to Tia as she would with a grinning smirk look on at Tia.

" If so den I have de perrrfect one." The Indian beauty said as she would look Tia up and down a bit and then lean in close so that she could whisper the command into Tia's ear, not wanting the rest of the people to hear it.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:42 pm

Tia wasn't sure that getting the budding out of her hair was going to be a smooth process. It was a messy match to say the least, but for better or worse it was certainly over now. Even still, Tia couldn't suppress a slight shiver watching that girl licking her fingers clear. Eyes went wide as she had literally forgotten about that during all the madness of that final fall. That expression just made Tia redder as she could only imagine what Asha might end up requesting of her.

"Well...I suppose you do have that right." She stumbled over the words initially but cooled her head. A blushing expression coming to her face as Asha leaned in to whisper it, her mind racing wondering just what it could be and how this would all turn out.

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Feb 14, 2013 4:52 am

Asha smiled a little bit as she heard Tia say what she did and watched the girl still showing her really cute side that seemed to be the very lovely side of Tia's that Asha seemed to only love. The beautiful white haired girl would start to move closer to Tia and lean in so that she would be able to whisper into the girl's ear. " I want to make you mine ~ " Asha said as what followed was a little giggle from the girl. " I want you to become my little special friend ~" Asha said as she would lean in and kiss Tia on her cheek.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9