Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 4:07 am

Who is online?
In total there are 108 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 107 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

A New Challenge (For daemongirl)

2 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

A New Challenge (For daemongirl) - Page 2 Empty Re: A New Challenge (For daemongirl)

Post by TiefBlau Tue Aug 28, 2012 1:30 pm

Heather would watch as Natasha would jump up in glee, seemingly incredibly happy about the match that was about to happen. Heather couldn't believe that she was getting this sort of reaction from someone, and she was loving every minute of it. She could have done without the girl making her as embarrassed as she was, but she was letting it slide as much as she could with how much Natasha seemed happy just to be around her. It was quite the feeling and Heather wanted to take it in as much as she could.

"Heh well you can believe it, it's happening." Heather would say before she heard Natasha's next words. She would blink a couple times and before she was able to say anything about it, she would see Natasha pull her top over her head, exposing her breasts. "Aaah!?!? H-hold on what are you-HEY HEY!!" Heather would let out as Natasha went one more, removing her skirt, revealing that she had nothing under that either before she would slip on the skimpy black bikini and tight blue shorts, taking her time in doing so, causing Heather to blush deeper than ever.

"Ah I-I guess n-not.." Heather would let out at Natasha's next words, still incredibly flustered as the girl lead her into a private room close by. Heather would breathe out a little sigh as they entered the large room with the mat across the floor before she would hear Natasha's words. "Aah, don't mention it. It's nothing. The more matches the better, you know." Heather would say with a little nervous laugh.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

A New Challenge (For daemongirl) - Page 2 Empty Re: A New Challenge (For daemongirl)

Post by daemongirl Tue Aug 28, 2012 1:58 pm

Natasha intertwined her fingers together and raised her arms up high, stretching a bit before the match started to make sure she didn't get injured during all the fun. Her little show had thrown Heather even further off her serious mind set, just what she wanted as Nat wanted Heather to have as much fun as she was, well, perhaps almost as much fun as she would. Her reaction had been simply perfect to Natasha who had savored every second of it, the woman eager to see what she would do once they were both naked and trying to make the other cum, she was certain to see a new side of Heather she had always wanted to see and now it would be up close and personal.

"Its not that I'm embarrassed mind you, I just don't want anyone interrupting our fun." Natasha replied as she put her left leg forward and slowly began lowering herself to the ground until she was performing a near split, lifting herself back up but making sure to keep leaning forward so Heather got the best view possible. "I agree, its good to get as much practice as you can. Well lets have some fun shall we? Remember you have to make me cum then smother me, ready?"

Natasha then took a few quick steps forward and planted a kiss on the lips of Heather, holding it for just a moment before retreating back to where she had been standing, licking her lips to savor the taste. "Sorry about that, consider it a present for giving me this match. And with that lets get started!" Natasha decided to start things off for once, stepping forward quickly with both hands reaching out to squeeze Heather's breasts. Natasha slid her right foot forward to hook it behind Heather's left leg, thinking Heather would overlook the leg with her breasts under attack, making it easy for Nat to push Heather onto her back and then plant her rear upon her stomach.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:14 pm

Heather had to readjust herself as much as she could. The girl had flustered her quite a bit before the match had even started and if it was her intention or not, she had Heather at quite the disadvantage. The match was one that she couldn't be embarrassed about, the nature of it having that the two could end up completely naked by the end when it came down to it. Heather just thought that all she had to do was make her cum before that, get control and show the girl how dominant she could be.

"Yeah, I hear you." Heather would let out, though she was honestly glad that there wouldn't be anyone peeping on the two in their quite intimate match. Heather would watch as Natasha did her stretching it seemed before she would lean herself forward, giving Heather quite the view, causing that blush on her face to remain pretty deep and obvious. "Y-yeah I haven't forgotten the rules."

Heather would take a deep breath, readying herself before suddenly Natasha would walk up to her and plant her lips onto her's, causing Heather's eyes to widen from the girl's sudden kiss. Heather would freeze up as she held that kiss for a moment before moving back to wear she was standing. Heather's face was as red as it could get before she would hear Natasha's words. "A-ah....I-it's fine." Heather would say, stumbling over her words before she would feel the girl reach out and squeeze her breasts, causing her to let out a little groan, trying to push her away, but with how flustered she was, Natasha was able to trip her back onto the mat, mounting her stomach. "G-get off!"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:29 pm

Natasha was glad Heather was being such a good sport about all this, but then again who wouldn't enjoy a kiss from her or the chance to make her cum like a fountain, the water imagery quite appealing even though that would make her the loser of the match. As her quick thinking paid off Natasha dropped down onto Heather's stomach, straddling her with one knee on either side of her body, meanwhile Nat's tits bounced quite nicely after dropping down and Heathers looked almost hypnotic as they too jiggled quite lovely. "Hmmm tell me, what do you think of these tits of mine, I'm dying to know." Natasha continued to tease Heather as the sight of her face all red from blushing made her heart skip a beat in joy.

Grinning widely Natasha looked to move fast and take advantage of the situation, trying to grab Heather's wrists and pin them down right above her head. "Come on you don't mean that Heather, you like me on top I can tell!" Natasha teased before leaning her head down to kiss above the breasts of her idol, savoring the moment before she would slide her lips down the woman's body until she was sucking upon her cleavage. Natasha would then try to bite down upon the bikini top and work at pulling it upward, eager to get her first glimpse of Heather's naked breasts.

Last edited by 10067 on Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:41 pm

Heather would let out a little groan as Natasha was able to get herself on top of Heather already, mounting her stomach like she did. Heather would shake her head, trying to regain her bearings as quickly as she could before she would hear Natasha's question, causing Heather to widen her eyes again underneath her. "W-what??? What k-kind of question is that??" Heather would let out, getting even more flustered by the girl's question. In honestly, the girl's large breasts, larger than her own were quite a bit alluring, but she didn't want to admit that she thought that way.

As Heather started to regain herself though, she would feel Natasha grab her wrists and pin them down above her head. "D-don't be ridiculous!" Heather would let out at Natasha's statement before she would feel the girl start to kiss her upper chest, sliding her lips down her body before she was sucking on her cleavage. Heather's body would arch a bit underneath the girl, her squinting her eyes before she would see Natasha bite down on her bikini top. "Haah!! N-no s-stop!" Heather would let out, writhing around and struggling to push up as Natasha would pull her top upwards, exposing her breasts to the girl.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:05 pm

Natasha couldn't help herself as she let out a playful moan after pulling Heather's top away from her prize, her beautiful breasts bouncing free much to Nat's delight. Giggling softly her eyes glanced back up to stare into the face of Heather, her tongue running over her lips as she thought of all the ways she could enjoy Heather's body from this position. "Oh come on Heather, theres no need to try and hide the truth from me, were all alone remember. Your body is telling me exactly what you think of my breasts, and I feel the same about yours!" She said with as seductively as she could, keeping her eyes on Heather's as she lowered her lips back down to the breasts of Heather.

She started with the right breast, first wrapping her lips around the erect nipple and sucking gently, her tongue teasing the bud as well as she worked. She would open her lips further as Natasha took as much of the breast into her mouth as she could, coating it in her saliva knowing Heather had to be enjoying it. She repeated this with the woman's left breast before pulling her head back up, still smiling as she stared into Heather's eyes. "What was that before, did you say don't stop, no worries beautiful!"
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:16 pm

Hearing Natasha's playful moan, Heather would become even more embarrassed, seeing how much the girl was loving the position that she was in. Seeing her stare at her with that lustful gaze, Heather could tell she was in for quite a long night. "Gh..Th-then why even ask..." Heather would let out, averting her look a bit as she did. The girl was totally right, though Heather wouldn't even admit it to herself, she would slowly look back up at the girl before she would go to work.

Feeling her wrapping her lips around her hardened right nipple, Heather couldn't help but let out a moan in pleasure, the girl's tongue teasing her just as much as her sucking was. Heather would turn her head to the side, biting her lip as the girl would do the same with her left breast, sending an immense amount of pleasure through her before she would finally finish, pulling her head up. "What?? No worries?" Heather would stare up at her, blinking a few times as she would try a bit to push her wrists up, seeing if she could fight against her grip.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:49 pm

"I just love the sound of your voice Heather, hearing any sort of praise from you is a dream come true!" Natasha pressed her head back down against the woman's breasts as soon as she had finished answering, eager to get back to reveling in the sweet taste of Heather's body, sweat and all. Heather was cute in the way she averted her eyes, though if she was trying to push the image from her mind it didn't seem to be working from the sound of her delicious moans, Natasha slowly running her tongue over her breasts with short stops to flick her nipples, the blue haired vixen working to cover her breasts in her saliva. It took some time but it seemed Heather was beginning to regain her composure as Nat found her grip on her wrists weakening.

Natasha figured she could keep the hold on as long as possible but that was the safe bet, instead she moved her right hand to hold down both wrists for a moment as she reached down and tried to slide her hand underneath Heather's shorts, looking to rub her pussy for a moment before she inevitably broke free of her wrist lock. The lewd sucking sounds grew louder as Natasha quickened her pace, eager to enjoy her body as much as she could before Heather broke out.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:02 pm

"A-ah...Th..that's.." Heather would let out, her heart skipping a beat as she heard the girl's words. It was a compliment that she's never heard anything close to before and she didn't even know how to respond to the girl as she would go back to tasting her body. She would feel the girl's tongue run over her breasts, flicking at her nipples as she did. It was a feeling that would make Heather start moaning more constantly, the pleasure beginning to become overwhelming.

Heather knew though that she had to fight back. She would feel Natasha hold down both her wrists with her right hand before the girl would slide her hand down into her pants and panties, rubbing her pussy as she did. Heather would let out a gasp, a much louder moan escaping her mouth as the girl would quicken the pace of her treatment. Finally though, Heather was able to break out, trying to push at the girl's shoulders and roll herself away, breathing heavily with a completely reddened face, her heart beating extra fast.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:20 pm

Heather's growing moans were like music to the ears of Natasha as she lost herself in her work, completely caught up in her ravaging of Heather's spectacular tits. By now her breasts were glistening in the lights of the room, saliva coating them in thick layers by the time Heather felt the hand find her pussy. Natasha couldn't help but laugh into the woman's breasts as she heard Heather release a sharp gasp of pleasure, her body once again telling Nat exactly how much she was enjoying her touch.

Her fun could not last forever though as Heather began to shove against her shoulders, Natasha fighting to stay on top of her as long as she could, but at last a loud popping sound signaled her lips being pried free of Heather's breasts and Natasha felt herself falling backward against the mat. In her eagerness Natasha had forgotten to breath, the blue haired beauty working to slow her breathing as she rose to her feet, her body hot from all the excitement. She gazed upon Heather as she too worked to regain her breath, unable to keep back the wide grin as she couldn't think of many sights better than this one. "Too bad Heather, I... was just about....to put you over the top. To see you cumming, I can't think of a better sight!"

Natasha began walking towards Heather wanting to make her next move before she managed to get to her feet. As she neared her Nat would reach down to try and grab one of her legs, looking to lift it up with one arm into the air leaving only Heather's breasts and higher resting on the mat, her other hand ready to reach down and return to Heather's pussy, though this time she wanted to finger her nice and hard if Heather let her.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next