Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Deus001 Today at 12:18 am

» Early Morning Blues
by Yori Yesterday at 9:21 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 7:46 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Aphrodite vs. Queen Cobra
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 7:31 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by M.J.Caboose14 Tue Apr 30, 2024 10:31 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 171 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 171 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

A proper lair! A deadly lair!

2 posters

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

A proper lair! A deadly lair! Empty A proper lair! A deadly lair!

Post by beangraff Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:57 am

“WELCOME TO YOUR DOOM!” Amanda exclaimed, as she slammed the door to her apartment closed with her foot. Her hands were rather busy, occupied by cradle carrying a knocked out Heather, who could not respond to the fact that she had been welcomed to her doom.

Amanda’️s apartment was a pretty nice place, a main living room attached to a kitchenette, with a kitchen table and some couches. There were three doors off to the side, one to a closet, one to a bathroom, and another one to her bedroom. Past that carpeted area, and uncarpeted kitchen, was her bedroom. This bedroom was also carpeted, few furniture by two dressers (one with a TV) and a queen size bed, which was ausradly very comfortable. Attached to the bedroom was a bathroom what was larger than the other bathroom, with a large hot tub exposed on a tile floor. There were spate doors to the hidden toilet, but the hot tub and shower were not hidden.

As Amanda arrived in the bedroom, she threw the sleeping Heather down onto the bed. Hoisting herself up, Amanda would sit on top of Heather, school girl pinning her while she pocked and prodded Heather to wake her up. “So now you’️ve arrived in the lair of the AMANDA!...heh…'Lair'…weird isn't it? First time I've said it out loud. Sounds a bit ridiculous, really. But I can assure you it is one. A proper lair. Deadly lair. So…WELCOME TO MY LAIR!”

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Primarily Tension (but will take the train over to Friction)
Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
John Mitchel- Former Tension World Champion
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

A proper lair! A deadly lair! Empty Re: A proper lair! A deadly lair!

Post by TiefBlau Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:22 am

As Heather was carried off from the match she had with Amanda, she was completely unconscious being brought to Amanda's apartment. Being in that state, she wouldn't be able to respond to Amanda's silly exclamation as they reached the apartment, Heather being carried into her bedroom, completely unknowing of what was going on.

Soon she would be thrown onto Amanda's bed, the girl sitting atop her in a schoolgirl pin before starting to poke and prod at her, slowly waking her up. She would shake her head a bit, blinking her eyes before she would finally get her focus, seeing Amanda sitting on top of her. "Wh-what...What is this??" Heather would let out, groaning out as she heard Amanda's little nonsensical speech about her lair/

Heather would stare up at her in disbelief before she would remember what happened. "Ah...aaah!? G-g-get off me! Wh-what the hell is this!?"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:29 am

“Calm down!” Amanda exclaimed as Heather began to awaken and slightly freak out beneath her pin. Amanda adjusted her position on top of Heather, keeping her pinned down to the bed. “I already told you…this is my proper lair! I’️ve brought you here because you told lies, and people who told lies must be chastised. Now…I don’️t know, maybe now you’️ll feel like apologizing to me for lying about my breasts, especially after I complimented yours…or maybe you definitely want to be punished. Either way, I can oblige.” Amanda smirked, she felt very much in control, in her apartment (lair!), on her own terms, pinning Heather to her bed. “And of course, the other reason I wanted to bring you here was because I wanted to do something from the first moment you smothered me, and wanted to do even more after you beat me…but…that’️s a nice thing, I haven’️t decided if I’️ll do nice things to you yet. You did loose Amanda Points, their very valuable, for telling your evil lies.”

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:41 am

"Gh..h-how the hell could I calm down!?" Heather would let out as Amanda would adjust her position, really keeping her pinned down the bed, not letting her get free from under her. Hearing Amanda's words, Heather would grit her teeth, glaring up at her. "Like hell I'd apologize to you after you knocked me out and brought me here!" Heather would let out, blushing slightly as she grit her teeth. She wasn't really thrilled to find out what she meant about being punished, but she wasn't going to just give in because of it.

"Wh..what? Do something?" Heather would let out, slightly stunned before she would shake her head. "What is that supposed to mean??"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:51 am

“Your so defiant! Even in the midst of the Great and Powerful Amanda of Oz! I like that.” Amanda grinned as she continued to keep Heather pinned down to the bed. “Well, if you WANT to leave, you can do it whenever you want…you just have to get past me, and out that door…but I’️m willing to bet that even if I can’️t hold you here, you’️ll want to stay eventually…because this was the something I wanted to do…”

With that, Amanda slid down a bit, still holding out her arms to pin Heather’️s wrists down, but moving her body to almost lie on top of Heather’️s bring her face to face. With a quick smile, she leaned in to press her lips against Heather, silencing whatever protests Heather might say in a very nice kiss…unfortunately, though Amanda would have liked it to last longer, she quickly ended the kiss, still centimeters from Heather’️s face. “But…I still do have to punish you…we can’️t just have fun, though I sense you won’️t admit that was nice.”

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:03 am

"The great....kh y-you're absolutely ridiculous." Heather would let out, struggling a bit more before Amanda would continue on. Heather would blink her eyes, staring up at Amanda as she said what she did. She couldn't believe the girl was planning on holding her here against her will, pretty much keeping her as her captive it seemed.

As the girl would slide down her, making them face to face, pinning her wrists down still, Heather would grit her teeth, about to voice her protests to her before she would suddenly plant her lips against her's, causing her to let out a little startled muffled yelp. Her cheeks would redden and her eyes would widen before Amanda would break the kiss, saying what she did. "Ah..kh...f-forget it..y-you think I'd just take your punishment?" Heather would let out, struggling more, not wanting to admit how nice the kiss might have felt.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:10 am

“There WILL be fun after the punishment, but, no I didn’️t think you’️d just LET ME, but I DO love the way you always fight. For the record, though, I did offer you several chances to avoid the punishment all together…now even if you did apologize…” Amanda’️s voice trailed off, while she continued to smile down at her captive. “Hmmmm…what to do first…” Amanda grinned, then without any warning she leaned down and licked Heather’️s cheek, just because she thought it was cute how much Heather freaked out at such things.

While Heather dealt with that, Amanda would straighten up once more, sliding to a sitting position again as she slid forward. Pressing her bikini covered sex against Heather’️s face, Amanda would press down hard and smother Heather with her crotch, planning to weaken Heather enough that she could let go of her wrists and use her hands again.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:30 am

"Gh..what..you.." Heather would let out before Amanda would lean down and lick at her cheek. She would let out a shiver, writhing around underneath her as her face would develop a deep blush. "Gh..just get the hell o-off!" Heather would let out, quite embarrassed by Amanda's lick before the girl would sit herself up.

"What..what are you doing?" Heather would let out before the girl would start to slide forward, causing her to blush deeper as she realized what she was about to do. "N-no! Wait I-Mmmph!!!??" Heather would let out before Amanda would press her bikini covered sex against her face, smothering her with her crotch, causing Heather to squint her eyes, letting out a muffled groan into her sex.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:36 am

Amanda just grinned as she began to grind and rub herself against Heather’️s face, not really giving Heather a chance to do anything but moan underneath her. Pressing down harder, Amanda would continue to squeeze and cut off Heather’️s air. She needed Heather to be weakened enough where she wouldn’️t fight back, just on the verge of being knocked out. “I’️m not usually the type who waits…I wonder if you were going to apologize if I did wait? Oh well, like I said, the time for that has passed.” Amanda said, pressing down further. “Juuuuust relax, it’️ll be better if you do…”

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:40 am

"Mmmnnpph..." Heather would let out as Amanda would start to rub herself against her face, making her even further embarrassed, her face heating up as it turned almost fully red from the feeling of her covered sex rubbing all over her face. She would hear Amanda's words, causing her to let out another long muffled groan, feeling herself losing energy quite a bit from the lack of oxygen, her struggles slowly weakening quite a bit as she would weakly writhe around on her bed.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next