by Blade/speranza Today at 8:47 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 6:44 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by hunter of speed Today at 5:22 am

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Deus001 Today at 4:29 am

Who is online?
In total there are 144 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 142 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:51 pm
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 4:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

A Tension Exhibition: Lilly Lemon vs Natasha Loclear

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

A Tension Exhibition: Lilly Lemon vs Natasha Loclear Empty A Tension Exhibition: Lilly Lemon vs Natasha Loclear

Post by mnpinner Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:37 am

Humiliation Match
Victory obtained by acceptance of aggressor of humiliation submission

Lilly wondered how she had ended up on this show. Were they not satisfied with her work in Friction? Or were they just overly impressed by it? Either way, they had told her that she was going to have a humiliation match, one of her favorite. There was nothing more exciting than being able to do whatever made your opponent the most uncomfortable, all while trying to dissect what exactly those somethings were. She could be fondling her opponent, or simply just have them stripped down to their birthday suits. It was all one very physical head game. The one thing Lilly was thankful for was that despite this being on Tension, she was not going to have to be worrying about some filthy man-whore touching her or begging for her to make him submit. The blonde shuddered at that thought.

Quickly finishing tying her bikini top, Lilly put a finger to her lips. "Hmm...I want this girl to work for it.." thought the lemon-scented girl out loud as she grabbed a white tank top and black booty shorts, quickly sliding them over and up her proud body. "There we go," she said with a smile. Off she went to the stage where "The Lemon Song" revved up on the sound system. As she made her way to the stage and down the ramp, the blonde Lilly found the familiar hoots and hollers of Friction greeting her, though some fans seemed a bit disappointed in knowing that this was not a mixed battle. Rolling into the ring, Lilly would wave at the fans and teased taking her top off, but quickly wagged a finger. She waited anxiously to see her opponent, a girl she had no knowledge of.

Back to top Go down

A Tension Exhibition: Lilly Lemon vs Natasha Loclear Empty Re: A Tension Exhibition: Lilly Lemon vs Natasha Loclear

Post by daemongirl Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:41 am

This was an interesting change of pace thought Natasha to herself as she rocked back and forth on her heels waiting for her latest match to get underway. She had done the reverse of the norm, joining Tension after she had already signed on with Friction, but she had heard some rather enticing stories from some of the other wrestlers about some of the wild things one got into at the Tension Campus, fights literally breaking out anywhere and at any time. Unable to resist she had decided to do both shows and after arriving on campus she had received her first match, something she hadn't ever done before and that was a humiliation match. She had felt a tinge of disappointment when she saw it was not a mixed bout, but after seeing pictures of this Lilly girl she had felt nothing but anticipation.

"I hope this is the right thing to wear to a match like this." Nat asked herself, she had chosen to wear one of her more rarely used outfits which showcased her russian heritage, a black top which felt almost like silk against her skin it was so soft along with a pair of matching panties. It wasn't much of an outfit but clothes never lasted long when two woman were as eager as Nat and her opponents were to rip them off and get to the real fun. Hearing the other music dying down she grabbed the hat from her head and tossed it aside, leaving it behind as she leaped through the entrance curtains the moment the soft melody of her music began to play. At first there were muffled voices spreading through the crowd as they came to terms with who had come to Tension, the crowd erupting with chants of her name a moment later. Skipping down towards the ring she waved to her fans, surprised at how many she had already, stopping by the ring just to pull up her top for a moment flashing the crowd which responded with stunned silence and then more cheering. Pulling her top back down she climbed up into the ring, leaning over for Lilly to get a great view of her cleavage before slowly rising to her full height. Clasping her hands behind her back to puff out her chest a bit more Natasha grinned at her opponent.

"So you must be this Lilly I have heard so much about, I've seen you around at Friction but I wouldn't have ever guessed to face you here. The other girls were right, this show is rather crazy! But that makes you the one who is going to try and humiliate me right? Do you, ummm, have experience with that sort of thing?" Natasha asked with a voice as sincere as could be, she really did want to know.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

A Tension Exhibition: Lilly Lemon vs Natasha Loclear Empty Re: A Tension Exhibition: Lilly Lemon vs Natasha Loclear

Post by mnpinner Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:42 pm

As Lilly awaited, leaning in her corner with a foot resting back on a rope, she wondered who her opponent was. The idiot who had been designated to tell her of the match had only managed to give her a name and hair color. Natasha, a blue haired woman. Normally, Lilly would have thought to ask around about her, but she decided that it may be more fun not to know her humiliation match opponent in the least.

Her eyes opened in both surprise and anticipation as the woman entered the arena. Russian? Blue hair? Neither bothered the blonde, but her tongue licked her lips at the sight of that body and outfit. Whether or not she would provide a wrestling challenge wasn't of concern to her because she at least knew she'd be able to have fun. Then, the woman did something Lilly hadn't expected. She flashed the crowd to their own enjoyment. She was proud of her body, As she should be, thought Lilly. The Russian girl then further impressed Lilly as she showed off her cleavage and puffed her chest as she approached the blonde.

A smile crawled across her face as the blue-haired vixen spoke. "Yes, dear, I have plenty experience with this match." A finger rose and aimed right above Natasha's sternum before trailing down between the girl's cleavage and finally playfully hooking the top and tugging gently before letting it return to its owner. "Though, you seem like you're going to be difficult to respond to my usual tactics," she said as playfully as possible. Lilly really wanted to see how comfortable Natasha was going to be with that sort of approach. She would put on a seductive face complete with her eyes looking into Natasha's and a light biting of her own lip.

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Sun Sep 02, 2012 2:01 am

Natasha was quite pleased to hear Lilly had done matches like this one before, the bright eyed woman eager to experience this type of match for the first time. Her eyes widened and her smile faded for a moment as Lilly brought her finger up, Natasha watching intently as it moved down her body right between her breasts, blushing a bit as Lilly pulled her top out just enough for the woman to be able to see right down her shirt at her large orbs. Giggling at the words of Lilly Nat asked herself just what her usual tactics consisted of, though if she had to bet she figured they were likely very sexual in nature, she didn't figure her for the rough type so far.

"Oh thats good, I get to learn about this match from a master then! Oh thank you? I've never really been the shy type as I guess you saw just a moment ago, why, do you intend to strip me down and spank me?" Natasha replied with her usual grin, laughing into the back of her hand at her little tease. Looking into Lilly's eyes Natasha couldn't help but lick her lips in anticipation, wondering as she stared into the other girls eyes just what dirty thoughts were running through her mind.

"So I guess this match goes on until one of us is too embarrassed to continue right? I have to warn you I don't mind being put on display by woman as beautiful as yourself!" Natasha said as her eyes began to drift down Lilly's body, her eyes widening steadily as she gazed upon the sensual curves of the girls body. Fairly sure Lilly wouldn't mind Nat brought her right hand up and took a more direct approach than Lilly had, gently cupping and lifting up the woman's left breast as if she were weighing them, repeating this with her other hand next. "Wow these feel incredible and so heavy too, why hide your body under all these clothes?"
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by mnpinner Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:11 am

Lilly was all smiles at this point as the playful banter continued, this time coming from Natasha. She sounded so innocent as she asked if Lilly intended on stripping her down and spanking her. Lilly's response was honest, "That was part of it...and I still can if you want," she said, trailing into a more seductive tone. Natasha's words were one thing, but that look in her eyes proved to the blonde that she was just as far from innocent as Lilly.

As the blue-haired Russian asked about the winning condition for the match, Lilly quickly nodded and blushed a little as she admired her beauty. The Lemon-scented girl did have a little bit of an ego that she enjoyed having stroked every now and then. "We'll see how much to display will be too much for you, darling."

Lilly took a moment to notice that Natasha was admiring her body. No sooner had realized that, did she have her left breast cupped and lifted, followed by the other breast. She wasn't sure what to make of it, blushing as she was fondled as though she was being evaluated. "I'd hope they'd be incredible and heavy, you can't buy curves like this." she said with a smile as she reached down for the bottom of her tank top. She had put them on originally to make her opponent believe she'd be embarrassed being stripped, thus wasting her efforts. Lilly lifted the shirt over her head and tossed out of the ring for the audience. "I don't hide it, but consider that a present. You'll need to work for the rest," she said with a little teasing tone.

With that, the ref girl would make her way between the two in order to get them to their corners. Lilly would go only a little reluctantly, knowing that they'd be together again soon enough. She would wait for the bell to ring and the match to begin.

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:24 am

"Oh I certainly would like that quite a bit, but then again I'm sure you wouldn't mind it if I did such a thing to you either Lilly." Natasha's voice remained about as seductive as she could make it, and though she hadn't actually picked up the accents of her parents completely she did lay on her russian accent as she teased Lilly. The blue haired girl could tell Lilly was quite the dominant personality from the way she stood to just how she spoke about the idea of humiliation, Natasha had run into similar types before here in the AFW and so far none of them had been able to resist her charms, and from the way her eyes hadn't left Nat's body yet she wouldn't be able to either. "Oh it will be interesting to see that myself, it actually sounds like a fun game, how much is too much!"

As she weighed the tits of Lilly she learned two things about her, the first that they were without a doubt all natural, and the second that Lilly for all her humiliation experience was quite easy to turn on, something she could make use of to at least enjoy herself. Natasha pulled her hands away and lightly gasped in surprise as Lilly pulled her top up and off of her body, Natasha looking down at her breasts as they bounced within her yellow bikini top, the crowd cheering as they fought over her shirt. "Oh my, aren't you quite the generous woman Lilly, I take it however that stripping you won't bring once ounce of shame for you will it? And by the way, I love all natural women like yourself." Natasha teased her with a sly grin, reaching out to grab Lilly's wrists as she forced her to feel her up as well, showing Lilly she was all natural as well.

Natasha giggled for a moment before the ref girl pulled them apart, Natasha cupping even that woman's tits with her tongue sticking out at her. "Yours are quite nice too by the way, c cups?" The ref girl blushed before putting her in the corner, but Natasha wasn't there for long as the bell rang out and crowd erupted into cheers. Moving forward at a slow pace she made sure to sway her hips with every step, flaunting her assets before Lilly as she approached the girl in yellow. Raising her left hand up she would make it seem like she wanted a test of strength, but if Lilly fell for it she would laugh before trying to twist the arm behind the back of Lilly for a quick lockup.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by mnpinner Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:11 am

Lilly just smirked in response to the blue-haired girl's comments after her removing of her own top. "No it won't," she said before her eyes went wide as Natasha grabbed her hand to make her feel the girl up, but they were soon broken up before Lilly could even get a grope in.

The lemon-scented woman was feeling a rather lustful desire to break Natasha and make her hers. As the bell rang, she made her way to the center. Seeing the swaying of her opponents hips, Lilly quickly matched her before they met in the middle. Natasha wanted to match up in a test of strength? Not a chance. Lilly had some unfinished business to do. Going in as if to agree, the blonde would dart a quick hand in for one breast to grope it. "I didn't get a good enough feel..." she would say with a smirk, but she would be wide open for Natasha's wrist lock if the blue-haired girl still had that in mind.

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:44 am

Natasha was both rather pleased and surprised to see Lilly was this trusting, agreeing to her offer for a test of strength which would lead her right into Natasha's little trap. She was proven right the first time when she had figured Lilly to be a bit of a deceitful girl, her eyes widening as the woman who smelled of lemons slipped her arm past Natasha's and went right for the blue haired beauty's right breast, drawing a light and very satisfied moan from Natasha as she gave it a good squeeze. A light shade of crimson came to Natasha's cheeks as Lilly felt her up, not minding it at all as she had tried to get her to do it a moment earlier, giggling as Lilly dug her fingers deep into her soft mound.

"Oh you like them I see, though how good of a feel can you really get while my breasts are covered like this?" Natasha teased the woman with a light hearted laugh, winking at Lilly as her hand latched onto the wrist of the offending hand and pulled it away, twisting it behind Lilly's back as she slid in behind her. Leaning in close to her neck Natasha took a deep breather through her nose, taking in the lemon scent just before she released the arm. Natasha did not keep her hands off of Lilly for more than a moment as her hands shot up to grab onto the woman's shoulders, looking to yank her back along with her as she fell towards the mat with her knees raised high, going for a quick back cracker to set the pace of the match to her comfort.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by mnpinner Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:58 am

The blonde girl took joy in the groping as she executed it. Her hand, as it squeezed, felt the joy that was learning another woman's breasts just by tactile means. It was true, as Natasha pointed out, that it wouldn't be as fun with them covered as it would be once they were free and hers for the reaping, but that thought was quickly interrupted.

As if she hadn't expected it, Lilly felt her wrist grabbed as she was quickly turned about with her arm in a wrist-lock and Natasha taking quick technical control in the match. She felt the blue-haired woman's warm breath on her neck, followed by the cool sensation as she breathed in the lemon scent. Despite the pain that was in her arm right now, she couldn't help but smile. "You'll be getting plenty more of the smell soon enough, darling." Her witty banter wouldn't last long as the next motions seemed to happen without warning and in an instant. She felt herself pulled backwards as a sharp pain shot through her back. Lilly found herself grabbing at her spine as she rolled about the mat from Natasha's well-executed back cracker. This was not a good start at all.

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:19 am

"Oh I'm sure I will Lilly, after all when I'm eating out your pussy much to your embarrassment I bet I'll smell nothing but lemons!" Natasha replied to the woman's teasing with a little taunting of her own as she drove her knees into the back of Lilly. She had wanted to keep Lilly still for a bit longer but couldn't grab Lilly before she rolled off of her clutching her back in clear agony. She didn't particularly enjoy inflicting pain on her opponents like that but she would make it up to Lilly later on when the pleasure began, giggling as she imagined all the things she wanted to do to Lilly right then Natasha pushed herself quickly back to her feet, never taking her eyes off of Lilly as she rolled around the mat.

Natasha knew she couldn't give the woman much time to recover if she wanted to make that back cracker count, Lilly had to be that confident for a reason after all and she didn't want to test just how good she was. Walking up to stand by her side Natasha immediately dropped her knees back down towards the back of Lilly, looking to grab the woman by her legs and head and pull her back into a classic submission hold, the bow and arrow.

Last edited by 10067 on Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:20 am; edited 1 time in total
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next