Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Deus001 Today at 12:18 am

» Early Morning Blues
by Yori Yesterday at 9:21 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 7:46 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Aphrodite vs. Queen Cobra
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 7:31 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by M.J.Caboose14 Tue Apr 30, 2024 10:31 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 169 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 166 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, Diesel_Electric_Razor, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Sephora vs Lisa

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Sephora vs Lisa - Page 2 Empty Re: Sephora vs Lisa

Post by Oathkeeper Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:59 pm

Sephora chuckled at that comment as she saw Lisa was still out of it from the slam, she would waltz her way over as she sat on her opponent's stomach, brushing her blonde hair over her ear. She would grab onto Lisa's wrists and pin them above the red haired girl's head giving them a firm squeeze as she pressed her lips against Lisa's. Tiltin her head, the blonde girl would press so firmly on her opponent's lips, she opened her mouth forcing Lisa to open hers. Next, she would slip her tongue into her mouth before kissing her almost ravenously as sephora wanted complete control and domination over Lisa's mouth. She would moan and exhale out of her nose as she found the taste of her opponent's mouth quite addicting. Sephora would slowly part their lips and would exhale and reply.

"Maybe both of those statements are true?" Sephora would giggle a she would smile, slowly close her eyes as she leaned in again and kiss her again with even more intensity and passion.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sun Sep 02, 2012 1:30 am

Lisa was still laying on the ground when she felt Sephora's weight land on her stomach "I see you like it rough, don't you." Lisa said a she let Sephora pin her arms above her head "Well now you have me right where you want you. What are you going to do to me?" Lisa didn't have to wait long to see what Sephora was going to do to her as she felt her opponents lips against hers.

Lisa kissed Sephora back gently but then Sephora moved into a more aggresive way of kissing. Lisa soon found he mouth being dominated by Sephora tongue and she had to admit it felt quite nice. As Sephora broke the kiss Lisa couldn't help but smile at her "Well i must say that you can kiss liek the best of them." Lisa then let Sephora kiss her again letting Sephora dominate her for the moment as she was enjoying it.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:31 am

Sephora would grin at that as she kissed Lisa and would break their kiss and would sit up once again but, this time she would scoot her away towards Lis'as face and would sit on it. "Sorry Lisa but, this is a match after all..." Sephora said looking down at her opponent who was currently between her loins. She would currently press her sex against her opponent's mouth and nose so, she couldn't breathe suffocating her. The blonde haired girl wondered how Lisa would handle this, it seeme dher opponent was awfully well composed. Sephora found her composure very...interesting.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:37 am

Lisa let Sephora kiss her some more but as Sephora broke the kiss again Lisa couldn't help but frown "Ahhh, i was enjoying that kiss." Lisa said keeping her calm poker face on even while she felt Sephora move up her body "I hope your not going to do what i think your going to do." Lisa said before winking at Sephora right before she sat on her face.

Lisa knew that she couldn't stay beneath Sephora's loins forever but for now she rubbed her nose against Sephora's crotch while using her now free hands to roam all over Sephora's body only to stop at her breasts. Lisa wanted to say something witty but her mouth was kinda preoccupied at the moment so all she could do was squeeze Sephora's breasts before trying to push Sephora off of her face by her breasts.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:22 am

The blonde girl blinked as her opponent used her hands to caress her body, she blinked and then found her opponent was now squeezing her breasts! "Ahhh!" She let out a yelp as she squeezed them and before she knew any better, Lisa would be able to shove her onto her back by pushing against her breasts! If Lisa was going to sit up, Sephora would wrap her legs around her opponent's waist and grab her opponent's wrists while she put the squeeze on Lisa's tummy with her legs.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:16 am

Lisa squeezed Sephora's breasts tightly as she pushed her opponent off of her face "Now, now there will be time for that later but i have to kick your ass first." Lisa said right before she felt Sephora's legs snap around her waist and begin to squeeze and before Lisa could move her hands away to try and pry Sephora's legs apart her opponent grabbed her wrists keeping them pinned to Sephora's breasts.

"Now Sephora if you just wanted my hands on your breasts all you had to do was ask." Lisa would say through gritted teeth as she squeezed Sephora's breasts as hard as she could to try and get her to let go with her legs.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:35 pm

"Ahhhhhhh!" Sephora cried as her opponent continued to squeeze her breasts as she focused less on the scissor hold she had and more on her opponent squeezing her breasts. The blonde girl bit her lip as she directed herself into tearing her opponent's grasp away from her breasts. The girl's body twisted and squirmed as her foe's fingers dug deeper into her breasts, crying out in pain the blonde finally gave in and opened her legs as she cried, "Let go! Let go! Don't squeeze them!"
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:33 pm

Lisa continued to squeeze Sehpora's breasts as it seemed to distract the girl from her rather painful leg scissors and that made Lisa smile. Sehpora then released her scissors entirely and cried out about Lisa squeezing her breasts but Lisa wouldn't listen and she would try to pin Sephora beneath her by pushing down on her breasts "Now why would i do that Sephora, you seem to be enjoying my touch." Lisa said as she would squeeze Sephora's boobs a little bit harder to see her opponent reaction.

Lisa had a smile on her face as she felt like getting some payback for the earlier face sit and it seemed liek Sephora had a waekspot i nher breasts and Lisa wanted to exploit that as much as possible "I bet your loving this aren't you Sephora, pinned beneath another woman while she massages your breats and makes you cry out in pleasure." Lisa said taunting her opponent.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Fri Sep 07, 2012 2:55 pm

"Ugghhh...." Sephora groaned as Lisa continued to massage her breasts as she was pinned against the mat by her breasts. "Ahhh!" Feeling the other girl began to massage her breasts roughly, the blonde girl let out a yelp as her cheeks turned a tint redder as she began to pant a little from the excitement.

Hearing her opponent taunt her, the blonde girl couldn't help but, squirm a little more. LIsa's taunts addd to Sephora's humiliation as she had no reply to her comment but, to try and squirm and escape her by crawling away on her back. Sephora had to admit, she loved being under her red headed foe especially with that kind of attitude.

Last edited by 863 on Fri Sep 07, 2012 2:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:48 pm

Lisa just smiled down at Sephora as she roughly massaged her breasts "Doesn't it feel nice Sephora? I bet your loving this." Lisa said as she tried to keep Sephora pinned by her breasts but her opponent was squirming rather hard and when she began to crawl away Lisa let go of Sephora's breasts. "Ahhhh, whats the matter didn't you like my touch." Lisa said as she wiggled her fingers at Sephora.

Lisa continued to smile at Sephora before jumping at her opponent and trying to land an elbow on Sephora's stomach to try and stun her "I wonder how much you enjoyed my little breast massage." Lisa said as she reached for Sephora's skirt to try and rip them it to reveal Sephora's panties.

Last edited by 407 on Sat Sep 08, 2012 3:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next