Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Early Morning Blues
by Yori Today at 9:21 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 7:46 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Aphrodite vs. Queen Cobra
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:31 am

» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Blue_Snakie Today at 1:30 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by M.J.Caboose14 Yesterday at 10:31 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 156 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 156 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Kent Quick vs Lisa Stryder Handcuff Match (Complete)

2 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Kent Quick vs Lisa Stryder Handcuff Match (Complete) - Page 6 Empty Re: Kent Quick vs Lisa Stryder Handcuff Match (Fairygirl)

Post by KillerV Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:55 am

Biting down his teeth with anger, Kent couldnt believe he lost to her he does wonder maybe in the future he could team up with King and making the match much more interesting dealing with the two bitches, Sarah and Lisa, but both of em is his problem to deal with so he'll have to do something about them sooner or later.

He now have to apologized in public just like before with Sarah, he looks at her with an angry stares, he barked at her with anger, somewhat trying to apologized. "Fine, I'll apologized.... I am soooo sorry for saying that.... BUT.... I know I'll be very sorry if I ever face you and Sarah in a match, I know I can crush you two and you'll be sorry for that!"

He still trying to yank his wrists apart but still trapped like a criminal, cant escape from it until someone whoever have the keys to release him, he would attack Lisa if he ever get a chance but with his hands occupied, nothing he could do but just getting humiliated.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t5822-killerv-character-select

Back to top Go down

Kent Quick vs Lisa Stryder Handcuff Match (Complete) - Page 6 Empty Re: Kent Quick vs Lisa Stryder Handcuff Match (Fairygirl)

Post by FairyGirl Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:03 am

Lisa was laughing to herself unable toe believe that she brought this guy down. Not even considering what this guy was thinking about and what kinds of plans he had for her and Sarah.

Lisa sighed at the sight of that. "You really are still terrible at apologizing. You don't tie threats into them." Lisa shook her head slowly as if she was dealing with some kind of child. "Oh whatever." She asked the ref something and was relieved when she got a key to undo her cuffs. "Well I think we're almost done." She added before trying to pull on Kent's arm to bring it to the powered down ropes. If she could Lisa would quickly try to cuff Kent's left arm with her cuffs and attach that to the ropes. It'd leave him with his hands cuffed together and a separate pair keeping him tied to the ropes.

If it all went smoothly she'd turn around with a wink. "Well I'm sure someone as likable as you will find someone to help him out of there." Having asked the ref girl to leave him be for 15 minutes or so.

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:19 am

Kent didnt care of what she says, only wishes he could crush her and Sarah at the same time that would recovered his pride from losing against the two girls, but for sure this Lisa knows Sarah, possible be friend or partner, but either way, he want them both and want to crush their back and dominating the ladies for his revenge, getting his victory.

"One of these days.... I will break you and Sarah in half, begging for mercy... you'll see... you'll see---- HEY!" He felt his arms being pulled, didnt have much energy to stop her as she cuffed his wrist onto the rope, his eyes wide open as he tries to pull as well only able to slide on the ropes as she tell him that someone will help him sooner or later. He was beyond angry, he shakes around like a tantrum whining child, unable to escape and thankfully the rope isnt activated or he'll get baked.

He yelled at her at the top of his lungs as she leaves the arena. "I'll have my revenge!"

WINNER- Lisa Stryder

https://www.afwrpg.com/t5822-killerv-character-select

Back to top Go down

Kent Quick vs Lisa Stryder Handcuff Match (Complete) - Page 6 Empty Re: Kent Quick vs Lisa Stryder Handcuff Match (Complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6