Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 4:07 am

Who is online?
In total there are 116 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 116 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

KWEEEEHH! Purple Chocobo/Parrot HQ

4 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

KWEEEEHH! Purple Chocobo/Parrot HQ - Page 2 Empty Re: KWEEEEHH! Purple Chocobo/Parrot HQ

Post by mnpinner Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:17 pm

The Stranger merely nodded at Heather in response as they shook hands. Then, her own attention was suddenly grabbed. She immediately recognized that voice. It was one of the several very familiar faces about Friction, one that made the Stranger's blood boil. The Dream, she was one of the tip-top dogs, many of who were in this competition alone, not to mention on the team. Having come to AFW, the masked one had silently made it a personal goal to best or at least match Natalia in the ring.

She didn't get phased by the comment about her clothing, though it did make her drop her hood to reveal the full mask. The Knight herself looked ready to burst out and correct Natalia, but the Stranger's hand raising as if to halt her kept the pair silent. She aimed to wait until after Adrian, their leader, had finished with their strategy talk before exchanging "pleasantries" with their fourth teammate.

Back to top Go down

KWEEEEHH! Purple Chocobo/Parrot HQ - Page 2 Empty Re: KWEEEEHH! Purple Chocobo/Parrot HQ

Post by kerflubble Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:34 pm

"Anyway, I have assembled, the most kickass team in the history of teaming up in stupid competitions. So we're gonna win every match, which is awesome! The bad news is that just winning every match might not be enough to get the top prize. It's not enough for us to get the maximum, we have to make sure everyone else doesn't get anything at all. Now there are two ways we can do this: a) go around sabotaging everyone in their matches but that runs the risk of us getting kicked out for being to evil and will probably end with us being the Dick Dastardly and stopping to cheat while we should have been training. Which sucks. HOWEVER! Plan b) is safer, and probably easier. We kick every other team's ass in our matches, using up their own matches to give us the most points, and leave everyone else with nothing!" Adrian announced her grand plan, ignoring Natalia's T-shirts, it was for her own sanity's sake that she acknowledged Taylor's existence as little as possible.

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:46 pm

Natalia blinked as she heard the Team Leader talk, wondering why Adrian had to talk always so fast and make everything so complicated. We don't needed a strategy, we just had to kick some ass and have fun doing it, Natalia thought, missing half of Adrian's long monologue. Realizing she had no idea of 90% of what Adrian had said she decided to ask. Looking sheepishly at Adrian and retrieving her chocobo and hugging it, she would simply say. "Sorry, Adri-chan... you lost me after awesome"

Last edited by 909 on Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:48 pm; edited 2 times in total

KWEEEEHH! Purple Chocobo/Parrot HQ - Page 2 6u0iRWY
KWEEEEHH! Purple Chocobo/Parrot HQ - Page 2 QiougD6KWEEEEHH! Purple Chocobo/Parrot HQ - Page 2 TTlOMaFKWEEEEHH! Purple Chocobo/Parrot HQ - Page 2 5t0Q5s2KWEEEEHH! Purple Chocobo/Parrot HQ - Page 2 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:49 pm

"Heh...might have to actually buy one myself. Decent price. Girl doesn't want to take my help, decides to insult me instead, Im just about done with trying." Heather would say, shrugging her shoulders, even smiling slightly at Natalia before Adrian would begin going over their strategy. It sounded good enough to Heather, who was nodding her head in approval. She would stretch out her arms a bit, grinning as she did.

"Sounds good to me. But I was going to destroy the competition completely anyways..That ladder match is mine by the way. That's my style." Heather would say, letting out a little chuckle at Natalia's words before quickly stopping it, clearing her throat and crossing her arms. She would look over to Adrian and take a few steps towards her. "And I can be sure that you'll use that Money in the Bank wisely and not screw me over after I beat Gatt at Avalanche right?" She would say in a bit of a low voice.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by mnpinner Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:34 pm

The Stranger merely stood silently listening. They certainly had quite the bunch of characters here. In all honesty, The Stranger didn't care what match-ups she received. She was rather confident that she could bring her team plenty of points or idols or tokens or whatever crazy system they were using. She merely bent her head side to side, cracking her neck before nodding to her mouthpiece.

"The Stranger just would like to put forth that she doesn't care what matches you ask her to compete in, so long as she shows everybody the Stranger in themselves," the Knight sounded a little silly saying such words, but it's what the Stranger had said, or at least pointed to in the lyrics of her entrance song before they left for this meeting. It wasn't that she was mute, but rather that she didn't feel talking gave her the most intimidation factor.

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:51 pm

Adrian smirked along as everyone seemed to be in agreement. Even Natalia and Heather seemed to be finding common ground. It was time to divvy up the matches as she pulled out the big sheet and handed everyone marker pens.

[size=150:r34c7iil]Purple Parrots match guide

Standard match
Standard match
Standard match
Pinfall only match
Submission only match
Tables match
Ladder match Heather
Humiliation match
Mud match
Sauna match
Tag Team match*
Boxing match
Tension match
Tension mach
Kawaii match
Kawaii match

"Okay I know Heather's taking the Ladder match but I want to get your guys input before I start assigning you to stuff. Natalia: you've done Sauna matches, a boxing match against herr bitch, submission matches and are really good at humilation matches, and like to abuse kawaii's so that's... 6 matches best suited to you, I think.

Heather, you've got the ladder match but have more tension experience, plus you'd do well in tables matches, just don't dive out the ring to put someone through it, it never works. Trust me.

The mud match I'm not sure about, it sounds like your thing Nat, but I don't want to overload you and risk it. It's not really my thing either so Stranger... any objections to taking that?

That leaves the pinfall only match, the singles and the tag match to decide. Although if any of you aren't happy with the match types you got I can shuffle them around probably. I'd like to take the pinfall only one because... well secret weapons and all but the tag match is worth 2 normal matches, so we really have to pick our spots there. Get a working team. Red and blue seem to be squaring off leaving us to fight one half of the tag champs and whoever she decides. Probably Akashi."

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by mnpinner Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:37 am

Listening intently, the masked woman wasn't sure how she felt about the spread of matches. She wasn't really one to argue though, but the idea of being put in a mud match almost unsettled her. It was a local rather unfamiliar local for any of her personalities. Most of her technique required freedom to move about and use those moves for full efficiency.

The Knight was, in the meantime, trying to read her leader's feelings on the match list. She knew the Stranger was good for standard and hardcore matches for sure, though Heather appeared to be better known to Adrian. "I-" she tried speaking up, but The Stranger shoved the girl by her head, sending her to the ground. She knew she had spoken out of turn, now, and would most likely receive a lashing from her other Knights for it.

"You've seen my cage match; I can handle anything you need me to," she paused, "but I don't like mud." The Stranger didn't often speak, but when she did, it was short and concise. Her voice was not very loud, but it was not overtly feminine. It had a monotonous sound to it. Nonetheless, it was a rarity that apparently seemed to point out that there were some facets of the Knights that she didn't enjoy.

Last edited by 263 on Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:39 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Wed Sep 05, 2012 5:19 am

"Sure. You can count with me for sauna, submission, humiliation and kawaii... boxing...mmmhh... not so sure." Natalia said hugging her chocobo plushie. The Dream giggled thinking about maybe having a Kawaii Humiliation Sauna match.

Natalia gasped as she saw the masked girl push her follower down. "HEY! Calm down!" She yelled at The Stranger. She moved quickly to help the Knight stand up. "You ok?" she asked and then she turned around to give the Stranger a mean look.

KWEEEEHH! Purple Chocobo/Parrot HQ - Page 2 6u0iRWY
KWEEEEHH! Purple Chocobo/Parrot HQ - Page 2 QiougD6KWEEEEHH! Purple Chocobo/Parrot HQ - Page 2 TTlOMaFKWEEEEHH! Purple Chocobo/Parrot HQ - Page 2 5t0Q5s2KWEEEEHH! Purple Chocobo/Parrot HQ - Page 2 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Wed Sep 05, 2012 7:20 pm

"Okay! Okay!" Adrian said defensivley, waving her hands up "No mud match for you, you can have one of Natalia's Kawaii matches instead. Normal match, just against someone small so you can show what you can do. Okay!?" She asked, slightly panicked. But overall, this hadn't gone badly. Only two potential incidents, and considering who was heading some of the other teams: this was probably the lowest amount of conflict for any team ever.

"I'll also send you some of the single matches. Heather? You and I have the tag match." She also announced, thinking that Heather would be the best team player, remembering how trying to double team someone with Natalia went down.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Wed Sep 05, 2012 7:33 pm

Heather would cross her arms, listening intently to what Adrian was saying about who got what. Heather was nodding her head with each thing Adrian was claiming that she would be good at, though she would let out just a little sigh as she talked about Tension matches. The last one she was in she was lucky to have escaped without having broken anything, but she didn't mind really, considering she was the only one out of the group who really seemed to compete in matches in Tension.

Just as everything was going well, Heather would watch as The Stranger would shove her speaker down, causing Heather to turn to them, about to help the girl out before Natalia would beat her to it. She would cross her arms, nodding her head at The Stranger's words. At least she was ready for anything, though she didn't see any need in doing what she did.

Soon though, she would hear Adrian continue, grinning a bit as she picked her as her partner. "Good choice. I won't disappoint. You just guaranteed our team a win."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next