Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 225 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 222 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie, Deus001, Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

It's Showtime!! Bazett vs Setsuna

2 posters

Go down

It's Showtime!! Bazett vs Setsuna Empty It's Showtime!! Bazett vs Setsuna

Post by Vivian Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:23 am

So odd but true the day has finally arrived. The day before the toughest and bloodiest day of all time will happen at the Korakuen hall where Bazett "Fraga" Mcremitz ,a former assassin whose identity lies in secrecy had made herself famous as she defeated the tall and muscular Belgian ,Carolina Janssens in a spectacular but also a brutal way. Carolina was the crowds' favorite until the match entered the second round. The former assassin who was terribly beaten at the first round somehow regained her energy and beat the hell out of Carolina twice harder than she could punch before the first round ended. It's still a controversy until today about how Bazett miraculously earned an amazing strength like that in an one minute break and turned Carolina's face into a mask of blood in a single round. Speculations came afterwards but who dared to speak of it all are found dead by the local police in the most painful way that no human could ever imagine.

Its Thursday ,25th October 2012

The day before the match ,Korakuen Hall

Crowds are fulfilling the hall ,journalists are crowding the front rows and have their pens ready for the questions that they wish to ask the fighters ,cameramen are setting up their cameras to record this historical event in the world of woman boxing of Japan. As usual ,the fighters will enter the building from the back entrance to avoid the some unnecessary chaos whether it's from the fans or the haters.

Bazett alongside her "crews" enter the building and notified by the Korakuen Hall's orderlies/officials that her opponent ,Setsuna has arrived and waiting for her in the main arena for the interviews ,weighing-in and the photo sessions to round off the event for the night. Bazett calms as usual when she strides casually ,following the officials who are leading them to the main arena. Her fierce looking followers are walking behind of her as they pass room by room in order to reach the main arena. During the course ,a perfect memory about Carolina is flashing in her mind and she couldn't help but to get aroused by her memory as her nipples erect and poking through her pink bikini bra inside and also through her black shirt with the name of sponsors on it so people will find two nipples jutted out from it while her pink bikini underwear under her white short trunks also with the name of sponsors on it beginning to moisten as her mind racing with the past.

A few minutes later they arrive at the hall ,the crowds couldn't help but booing at her but some are cheering for her for what she did to the big brutal Carolina who had tasted blood from girls she fought with. Her guards or what she calls "crews" are glaring at the booing crowds one by one as if they could pull out machine guns and fire it at them. "Just keep doing it like i would hear ya all" said Baz softly as she still striding casually behind the officials who are now heading the platform set for the interviews and the weighing process ,also the photo sessions. There're two long tables erected on it and separated by a weighing machine in the middle of it with securities standing at each corner of the platform to make things safe and work properly as expected.

At the platform ,Baz meets Setsuna's glaring and vicious eyes with her own calm and playful eyes as she steps up the ladder and finding a seat of her own as well as her entire crews before the officials left them both to be questioned by both journalists and the reporter before they'll show off their bodies in the weighing and photo sessions.

Last edited by 6123 on Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:50 am; edited 2 times in total

Vivian

Back to top Go down

It's Showtime!! Bazett vs Setsuna Empty Re: It's Showtime!! Bazett vs Setsuna

Post by Oathkeeper Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:06 pm

Setsuna sat in her chair, her eyes forward and focused. She wore a black pair of hayabushi fight shorts with a blue sports jacket and a sports bra underneath. She tapped her finger impatiently against the table's surface.

She watched Bazett enter the weigh-in, this girl really drove her up the wall. The moment they met eyes, she tightened her hold on her sleeve. This wasn't out of fear or to calm herself but, it was to restrain herself. Setsuna took sometime to recollect herself closing her eyes as if in meditation. She sat on the chair with her legs crossed and her hands crossed over her chest. After having their little stare down, she looked to the crowd and the interviewers as the shutter of cameras was all she could hear. Exhaling through her nostrils, she gave a small smile to the crowd. It looks like the questions were about to begin.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivian Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:42 pm

Bazett still acts like a bitch who the crowds hated the most. If there are things to throw right now ,the platform on Bazett's side would be filled with tomatoes and other kind of trash. She has been acted this way since her big win against the Belgian Amazoness despite the new invented doped which was injected to her body during the round's interval. It's still a secret until now and if it leaks ,her boxing career will be over or worse ,the entire Irish Mob would be on her tail and she will be history.

The atmosphere in the arena has changed ,the journalists and reporters are showing enthusiasms to question both of the fighters the moment Baz found her seat. The flashes of the cameras are blinding both Setsuna and Bazett's eyes but Bazett keeps smiling ,giving her best effort to look good at the sport channel and magazines before Bazett chooses a journalist and giving him the privilege to ask the first question of the night.

The African-American guy steps up ,thanking Baz for choosing him instead of the other journalists.

"Ms. McRemitz ,tomorrow you're going to face Ms. Setsuna in 13 rounds of pugilistic events ,do you feel some sort of nervous to fight some much experienced than you in professional boxing's stage??"

The Black man finished his question and Bazett immediately grabs the microphone nears her and speaks out loud. "Nervous?? Are you kidding me?? I've faced Carolina Janssens ,i've knocked her out like a whore and i slept like a baby in the night so Setsuna won't be a problem for me. 3 Rounds and she'll know how i knocked that useless giant out of her consciousness" Setsuna replied proudly ,knowing that she'll be getting on Setsuna's nerves very soon.

"What a wild answer from you ,Ms. McRemitz but let's hear what Ms. Shinu wants to say about you. You also feel the shame for Ms. McRemitz too?? or you have your own respect for your junior??" The guy continue asking but to Setsuna now.

Last edited by 6123 on Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

Vivian

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:32 pm

Setsuna exhaled through her nostrils as she looked forward as Bazett spoke to the press. She stayed rather calmly and composed while she turned her head slightly toward Bazett before answering her question but, having her main focus toward the reporter.

"I feel that Bazett has a lot of natural talent for a fighter but, in my view she has many holes as a boxer. I told her that there is a great distance between she and I as a boxer and I'll say the same to you. I would show more respect and even some mercy towards her being my junior but, she has earned none of my respect. The fact is Baz hasn't faced a boxer with my years of experience nor my level of skill." Setsuna said before shifting in her chair.

"In my view, Baz gives boxing a bad name with all her talk and boasting, she has shown me no respect for the sport..." Setsuna said as she lifted her hands which were now covered with white wrapping and bandages underneath.

"These hands are the hands of a boxer worn down and sore from being clenched into a fist for more than half of my life. I must admit, whenever I go on dates I usually hide my hands because I'm ashamed of their condition. But, even these hands despite their condition can do more than just knock Baz down to the mat until she gives in."

"No..." Setsuna said clenching her right hand into a fist. "No, these hands are capable of ending a boxing career and there's no need for filth like her in the boxing I love."

Last edited by 863 on Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivian Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:21 pm

Baz gotta admit that she set fire to the rain ,Setsuna was restraining herself from sucker punching Baz in the nose but Baz still doesn't get it. She wanted to see Setsuna lose it in front of the people and starting a fight at the conference but no ,she didn't do it. She instead of losing it on the podium ,spilling her anger in perfectly arranged lines on the microphone and warming the hearts of those reporters thus making Bazett as the true villain now.

Baz is uncomfortable with those clapping hands and staring eyes on her ,she is speechless ,couldn't defend herself now from Setsuna's speech attack. For the first time in her conference times ,she felt so defeated. Desperate ,she rise up and grabs the microphone ,"I believe our conversation has reach its end now ,let's show the crowds what do you have beneath your silly outfit!". She moved from her seat ,heading to the scaling machine at the center of the podium ,stripping herself until it left the pink bikini to cover the intimate parts of her body.

"Me first! Your body is no match to mine" She spoke with pride while camera flashes on her magnificently toned body. She packs quite some muscle on her body but still keeping her feminine on. The cameramen keeps taking pictures of her body while she flexes her biceps and exhibits them.

"130 pounds!!!" yelled out the official and Baz lets out a relieved breath. She knows if she gains extra weights ,she'll be forced to strip her clothing to the minimum or face disqualification so she is glad that it's over. She still flexing her biceps a little bit longer before she steps out of the scale ,shoving her shoulders with her own and waits for Setsuna for the photo session after the weighing.

Last edited by 6123 on Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

Vivian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down