Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:56 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 4:07 am

Who is online?
In total there are 152 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 152 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Louise vs Ryu: 10 love knockouts

2 posters

Page 18 of 24 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24  Next

Go down

Louise vs Ryu: 10 love knockouts - Page 18 Empty Re: Louise vs Ryu: 10 love knockouts

Post by wrestleryu Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:26 pm

Passaged into unconsciousness, Ryu is rolled into a supine position with Louise sitting on his abs. Laying her large breasts on his face, the sexy maid can assert her sweet dominance over the sleeping boy and enjoy the warm sensation given by his shallow breathings.
Knocked out, Ryu is unaware of his limp arm being lifted and dropped while the teasingly slow count proceeds undisturbed.

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Louise vs Ryu: 10 love knockouts - Page 18 Empty Re: Louise vs Ryu: 10 love knockouts

Post by Thestupidgeek Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:24 pm

_ Four... and Five... I win...<3... fufufu

with ryu, KO once again, louise does not see how she could lose the match, so it seems that time is coming to have some fun with the boy. Stripping herself, louise is now naked, against the sleepy boy. So she let him take his nap, and she even try to massage a little his tired body... she want a real opponent for this round. So always teasing, louise continue to take care of the boy until he wake up... ready for a new beating....

_ Oh perfect ryu... please go back on your corner, the round will start very soon.

In his corner, the boy is in a perfect position to admire the view of the perfect body of louise, intimidating him a little with the soft bounce of her cleveage at each breathe

Emilie the steamroller_____Maria infinity
Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:24 pm

Caressed and massaged during his sleep, Ryu would really wake up refreshed by Louise's lovable and seductive way to take care of his sleeping body.

"Uhmmmm... ok then Louise-chan here we.. ugh.... g-go....", he would say, stretching a bit and feeling confident for this next round, until he gets somewhat distracted by Louise's heaving boobs going up and down... up and down.. like mildly hypnotizing him.

"Uhh... n-not now.. this is still a fight, Ryu-baka", he would scold himself, shaking his head to try and re-focus his mind.
But thanks to her distraction, Ryu would step forward to meet Louise in the middle of the ring without a battle strategy in his head. Improvising, he will just try to reach at her head and grapple her in a standing headlock, unless she prevents him with a faster maneuvre.

Last edited by 157 on Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:26 pm; edited 2 times in total

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Fri Mar 15, 2013 5:18 pm

_ are you ok ryu... you seems to be troubled... tell me it's not because I'm naked... hey boy you see my body before that...

always innocent louise want to know if the boy is ok, but when she see that ryu is just embarassed, just could not help but tease him gently. Swaying her hips, and make her breasts bounce even more, she walks to the middle of the ring with a cute smile. Then begin the constest... and louise try to lock ryu too... so the two wrestler fight for the supremacy. But each move, make the body of louise even more sexy, a difficult situation for a boy to keep focuse on the match

_ hey ryu... once I win the match... you're free for a little hot aftermatch... please... I'm sure you will enjoy it...

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Fri Mar 15, 2013 6:35 pm

While they grapple for supremacy, his toned muscles and her voluptuous curves rubbing against each others, Ryu's body can't help but react at the seductive closeness of Louise, which can't be hidden in any way now that they both are naked.

"Uh... y-you know I'd never discard an aftermatch with you Louise-chan..", the boy would reply with a blush of his face while trying to grab her arm going for a judo arm throw.
Having his concentration messed up by Louise's playful teasings, Ryu's move might turn against himself, as he is now giving the back to Louise while uncertainly trying his maneuvre.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:13 am

_ oh you're blushing ryu... so cute, my little knight have no naughty idea in mind ? hihihi...

with a cute laugh, louise see how the boy react when their two naked body rubbing against each other. finally, ryu would try to use some jude move, an art that he know very well. But it seems that the poor boy is not used to make an judo move against a busty maid naked, so when louise push against his back, the boy is in trouble, and can't make his move quickly enough.

_ humm... nice try ryu... but I'm faster...hummph

while ryu could enjoy the warm touch of her boobs against his back, the maid of justice try to put an hand on his belly, and keep the boy in a tigh grip, while the other try to grab his erect but unprotected cock. If she get there, louise try to make an embarassing suplex for the boy. Lifting ryu, and letting him crushed against the mat.

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:24 am

Unlike Ryu, Louise seems to feel perfectly fine about fighting naked, also proving to know all the little tricks to make a mixed wrestling match easier for the female: smooshing her large breasts against the boy's back and gripping his sex from behind, the busty maid would make sure to lessen Ryu's concentration and resistence which, predictibly, lead her to successfully perform her suplex maneuvre.

With a loud *BOOM* poor Ryu was slammed onto the mats, remaining in a temporary stunned state.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:22 am

after her teasing version of the german suplex, louise finally let the boy on the ring, and she try to stand up quickly. The busty girls see that the boy is stunned for the moment, so she decide to continue her attack, but always she plan to use her own version of wrestling move, after all she face her boyfriend. With a kick, she try to put ryu on his belly, lying on the mats, and if she get there, she jumps on his back, crushing him with her large butt, and tease him

_ my poor ryu... I have a question for you.... Do you believed that I could beat you so easily ?

with her two hand on his unprotected chin, louise start to lift the boy's head, putting him in a painfull camel clutch... the only reason to love this move is that, according to the very hot body of louise, the stretched boy could feel how soft are the pillows of louise, even in his torture

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:55 am

Locked into another teasing yet very effective submission, Ryu could only groan in pain while Louise stretched him upwards, enough to let his head be nestled between her wonderfully soft pillows, thus giving him some taunting comfort during his captivity.

"N-Nghhh.... not at all really....", he would groan in admission. Unable to get out as Louise has locked her hold very good, all he can do is to endure the stretching, and let her breasts embrace him.

Last edited by 157 on Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:56 am; edited 1 time in total

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:32 am

_ oh, and now you understand that I'm stronger than you... that my little knight need to be protected by a innocent young girl, and that I don't allow you to be the little knight of an other girl ?

for some minute louise continue her own version of a camel clutch, stretching the boy while smothering him. It was quite effective, but louise want to play with the boy for long. Letting the boy breathe, louise stop his torture, and let him fall in the mat, if she get there, louise will try to pick him up into a sexy bearhug, and continue to tease him, and kiss his forehead, just like if he was a good boy

_ you're mine ryu... I love you...*smack*

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 24 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24  Next