Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 211 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 210 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Rude Awakening: Matt vs Zina and Shadee (Completed)

3 posters

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Rude Awakening: Matt vs Zina and Shadee (Completed) Empty Rude Awakening: Matt vs Zina and Shadee (Completed)

Post by Darius Thu Feb 26, 2009 1:16 am

IN BOYS DORMS
Standard Match
3-count fall or Submission

Matt Floyd was many things. He was a fighter, a college dropout, an idiot at times, but right now, he was dead tired. He flopped down face first on his bed, never more thankful for a mattress. These constant matches were beginning to take its toll. Being challenged anywhere at anytime was harder than it sounded. His last match against Beth was testiment to that. Two days in a row he'd fought her, and both times it hurt like hell. This was one of the few moments he got rest, and he was gonna use it. It didn't take long for him to drift off into dreamland. Unfortunately around here, rest was something that was usually short-lived.

Last edited by 379 on Sat Mar 07, 2009 4:04 pm; edited 3 times in total
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Rude Awakening: Matt vs Zina and Shadee (Completed) Empty Re: Matt's Rude Awakening (Open Challenge)

Post by Psychopatrick88 Fri Feb 27, 2009 10:12 pm

Zina calmly made her way into the boys dormitories, humming softly to herself as she walked into enemy territory without a worry in her mind. Shadee on the other hand seemed just a little more cautious.. or disgusted. Perhaps it was the smell of the place that was turning her off, but she still walked behind her boss, keeping an open eye out for an ambush. She shook her head slowly. It was the first day here, and already Zina wanted to take a look at all the boys that were here. So far, however, they had found no one.

Zina looked a little irritated, her red eye flashing as a signal to her mood. "Where is everyone?" She asked herself, continuing to venture through male territory. It was then she poked her head in to a bedroom and saw a boy starting to wake up. She smiled a little. "Jackpot." She muttered to herself. She then looked towards Shadee, motioning for her to wait outside. Shadee obeyed, stepping out of the room, then Zina shut the door behind her, locking herself in with the boy.

Once she made sure the door was shut, she would slowly turn towards the boy with a poisonous smile on her face. "Hello there, little boy..." She greeted him.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Rude Awakening: Matt vs Zina and Shadee (Completed) Empty Re: Matt's Rude Awakening (Open Challenge)

Post by Darius Fri Feb 27, 2009 10:27 pm

Matt had barely gotten a wink of sleep before he was stirred awake by someone that had entered his room. His eyes fluttered open, and he came face to face with a tall, dark, beautiful and very scantly clad woman. Her outfit only consisted of ropes cirlcling her body. Her eyes were her most defining feature, one red, the other blue. Matt was no slouch with women but.......wow.

He blinked at her smiling face. "Is this a dream?"
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Sat Feb 28, 2009 2:45 am

Zina chuckled a little. "My, what a flattering compliment." She replied, stepping towards him slowly.

"And no, it's not a dream. I am 100% reality, sweetheart." She cooed.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sat Feb 28, 2009 3:07 am

Matt blinked again. "Oh," he said, and then the full reality of the situation dawned on him. "Oh......." He really needed to remember lock that door.

"Um, I'm Matt."
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Sat Feb 28, 2009 3:18 am

"Hmm... I'm Zina." She smiled a little. "And I do believe you caught me in your territory." She said with a small grin, stepping even closing to her, her blue eye flashing for a moment as she stared the boy down. "So what are you going to do about it?"

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sat Feb 28, 2009 3:28 am

Matt frowned at her statement. He had indeed caught her. She had walked in here on her own accord. But why did she want to be caught?

"I guess....that means I have to challenge you," Matt declared, grinning confidently. Though, really, all he wanted to do was sleep. He had no choice. Time to step into battle once again. "You don't have a problem with that, do you?"
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Sat Feb 28, 2009 3:34 am

Zina nodded a little. "Good boy. Now... what kind of match do you have the guts to take me on in?" She asked, stepping away from him and doing a couple of stretches.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sat Feb 28, 2009 3:47 am

"Standard Matches are my game," Matt replied, now growing annoyed that she kept calling him boy. He was 20 years old, dammit! Still, she did look really good doing those stretches.

"Hope that's okay with you." Not that she had a choice. She was in the Boy's Dorm after all. "And as for guts, I'm loaded with guts."
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:20 am

Zina looked just a little disappointed at the sound of a standard match, but then she smiled, figuring she could still have some fun, even in a normal match. After all, there was no rules against playing a little dirty... not in her mind anyways. "Very well.. normal match it is. Where shall this be done?" She asked him.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Rude Awakening: Matt vs Zina and Shadee (Completed) Empty Re: Rude Awakening: Matt vs Zina and Shadee (Completed)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next