Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 154 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 153 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Eji vs Amanda Hentai Match

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Eji vs Amanda Hentai Match - Page 6 Empty Re: Eji vs Amanda Hentai Match

Post by beangraff Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:11 pm

Amanda was a real submisuionists, it would be very hard to break that hold. “Shh…shhhh you won…but I’️m not done, your just too dam sexy to let get away with me…I want to have more fun…so just relax……” Amanda grinned, tightening her sleeper as she began to pump harder, wanting to make him cum and be KOd

It wasn’️t that she wanted revenge or anything, but this was often the price of getting Amanda sexually worked up…she wanted way more sexual fun, and now she wanted to capture this sexy boy. “Oooo! Not nice! We’️re going to come back to my place….and have a lot of fun…just let go.”

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Primarily Tension (but will take the train over to Friction)
Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
John Mitchel- Former Tension World Champion
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:19 pm

Eiji tried his hardest to stop Amanda from having her way with him, but the tight sleeper on his neck really took out the fight in him. The girl's stroking on his cock didn't help in any way either, as he soon find himself getting weaker and weaker, unable to do much expect letting out a few weak moans.

"D-dammit... s-st..." he said weakly, unable to finish his sentence as his eyes began to feel heavy. "Uhhh..."

It didn't take long until he let out a weak grunt as he finally climaxed, his cum sprayed onto the girl's hand and to the mat. His body would become limp in Amanda's grasps as he seemed to pass out from both the combination of the orgasm and the sleeper. At the very least, he wasn't conscious to be embarrassed about being watched by the crowds in his current predicament...

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:37 pm

“Te he he he.” Amanda giggled as her opponent orgasmed, his cock spewing cum all over her hands as she kept rubbing for a few moments, then finally releasing his sticky cock from hsis tick hands, whipping the excess cum onto the boys chest. Finally, the poor sexy boy was knocked unconscious, his body falling asleep while she choked him.

The crowd seamed to love it, but he still won against the kinky girl. She just wasn’️t done with his body yet, or him. “Well…I bet you all wish you were him!” she shouted to the crowd, making many laugh and cheer as she slung the naked boy over her shoulders like a sack of potatoes, and hauled him off.

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:38 am

Winner Eiji via Orgasm.
Eiji was captured by AMANDA!

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/backstage-f67/amanda-s-lair-of-sexy-death-t7455.html#p183242:2lje108k]Continues here.[/url:2lje108k]

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down