Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 60 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 58 Guests :: 3 Bots

Jstruggs716, SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Clyde Gastin Vs. Cheerleader Lilly (Complete)

2 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Clyde Gastin Vs. Cheerleader Lilly (Complete) - Page 4 Empty Re: Clyde Gastin Vs. Cheerleader Lilly

Post by Lobo Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:08 pm

Managing to trip up Lilly in a swift but desperate maneuver, Clyde held onto Lilly's ankle while the other clutched at his head that was quite sore from taking all the abuse in that one area, but he fought through the pain as he forced himself up on his feet while holding onto Lilly's ankle before trying to quickly grab the other and raise them up to put Lilly's feet in the air.

Clyde couldn't resist looking down as he did this to get a peak at Lilly's smooth legs under her skirt and of course, her white panties. "Nice Panties." Clyde muttered bluntly with a teasing grin and one eye open as he still dealt with the pain in his head.

He then tried to step forth and plant his leg at the side of Lilly's body before crossing her legs together and then turning to attempt to apply his signature Submission Maneuver: The Sharpshooter. Pulling back on Lilly's legs to wrench at her lower back.

Clyde wasn't a submission wrestler, but he knew a few holds and this was his best one.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Clyde Gastin Vs. Cheerleader Lilly (Complete) - Page 4 Empty Re: Clyde Gastin Vs. Cheerleader Lilly

Post by ThunderFox Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:54 am

Lilly couldn't believe it. She just couldn't. She had him right where she wanted him, and he managed to get a lucky move in. How lucky could you get! Even so, she was in a bad position, as Clyde still had possession of her ankle as he rose to his feet. The height if her leg also caused her skirt to slip up to her hip, revealing her white, lacy panties for him to see.
"H-hey! Stop starting you brute!" she shouted at him. Lilly pulled back with her leg, but he hand a good grip on her, and she couldn't imagine what he could, or would do with her in this position. She wouldn't have to imagine long though, as he quickly, and effectively pulled her in a painful sharpshooter. The pain from the hold shot up her upper legs and to her back.
"AHHHH!" she screamed out, her hands entangling in her hair. She felt panic rising in her, along with the pain that grew more and more fierce by the second. This was how she lost first match, a submission. She didn't want it to happen again. Never again! Lilly would try to maneuver herself to a position that would be less painful, but Clyde had the hold in pretty tight, and i seemed she wasn't going to break it. Her options were limited to one thing, the ropes. Still screaming from the intense pain, she would reach a hand toward the ropes, and push against the mat with her other arm, hoping desperately that she could get close enough to get her fingers around the bottom rope.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:39 am

"Kinda hard not to stare with the way you be lookin'... Specially with that outfit..." Clyde teased to Lilly with a sly grin before he applied the sharpshooter and wrenched back on her legs and lower back to apply the submission hold as tightly as he could. Hearing Lilly's scream made Clyde wince a bit but he kept the hold on tight, he was confident he could force her to Tap if he kept the hold on tight enough.

Amazingly though, Lilly had the strength and determination to fight thru the pain and press on to resist Clyde's hold and edge her way towards the ropes, Clyde was unable to pull Lilly away as she pushed herself towards those ropes and got her fingers around the bottom rope.

"Phew!" Clyde let out as Lilly got to the ropes, making the Ref-Girl tell Clyde to release Lilly, which he did, dropping her legs and taking a few steps back while he rubbed the top of his throbbing head before getting his arms back up, ready to resume while he waited for Lilly to get back up.

"You're alot tougher than you look, babe." He'd comment in a cocky manner.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:47 am

It took all of the strength Lilly had to get closer and closer to the ropes. Clyde had his feet planted pretty well, but after few strenuous, and excruciating moments, Lilly managed to get close enough to grab the bottom rope. Once the reg force Clyde to let go, Lilly would lay on the mat, trying to comfort her now aching back. Tears stung her eyes as well. Clyde had really tried to put the hurt on her. She was right, he really was nothing but a brute! He would pay for what he did, but for now, she just wanted to lay there until the pain faded enough for her to stand.
Thankfully, Clyde wasn't rushing things, as his head injury seemed to be bad enough for him to need to try to sooth it as well. Soon enough, Lilly used the ropes to get to her feet. It made her back hurt like hell, trying to stand so soon, but she couldn't just lay there forever. She had to teach this man a lesson.
"Of course I'm tough!" Lilly shouted at Clyde after hearing his remark. "You seem shocked. Did think a girl like me could take it?" she taunted right back, moving away from the ropes and standing of her own free will now. Her back still hurt, but she could manage. She knew she could. She would stand there, waiting for Clyde to make the first move. Getting into a lock up with him would be bad, with her back in the condition it was in. So she would wait him out, and try to see what she could do from there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:08 am

"Well I wouldn't say That." Clyde admitted with a nervous grin and small shrug. "It's just a few minutes ago it didn't look like you could take most of my hits on ya. But you took the sharpshooter pretty damn well... So I'm impressed. Ya still get too easily flustered though. Not that I mind though." Said Clyde, ending his words with a smug grin directed at Lilly. Finding her attitude and determination to be kind of cute, even though she seemed to enjoy putting the hurting on him, granted Clyde couldn't argue as he enjoyed flirting with her just as much.

Seeing as she wasn't going to act, Clyde would grin before sprinting to the side, going towards the ropes beside a turnbuckle to the side of Lilly before running back at her in an attempt to preform a running dropkick aimed at her chest. Clyde decided it was a better course of action than running straight forward and going through the ropes if he missed.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:19 am

"You were hitting me! But don't underestimate me because I'm not as strong as you! I've got more fight in me than you know," she would reply to him. He really didn't give her enough credit. Sure, she hadn't been able to take the hits so well, but she rarely had ever been hit when she fought against others. She would just beat them up before they really had a chance to do anything. So needless to say, she wasn't too good at taking a punch or two. Just as she finished saying this, Clyde would run at the ropes and back toward her, aiming a drop kick at her chest. Thankfully, since he had taken the time to run to the ropes, this gave Lilly a real chance to prepare for what was to come. Once he jumped into the air, aiming his feet at her, Lilly would try to move to the side, ducking a bit as well, dodging the kick. If all goes well, Clyde will land on the mat, giving Lilly the chance to retaliate. If it comes to that, Lilly would go for a swift kick to the side of the man's head. She meant exactly what she said, go for his head, as it would be the easiest way for her to get the upper hand.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:58 am

"Hitting on you? What?" Clyde let out, faking ignorance just to mess Lilly before he went into motion to try and nail her with a dropkick as Clyde took off from the ropes and charged at Lilly at high speeds but his eyes went wide as he flew the air and missed his target.

"Shit!" Clyde let out as his body hit the mat with a thud, quickly trying to scramble up to his feet but would be caught by a sudden kick to the side of his head from Lilly, knocking Clyde for a loop as his arm would arm around the bottom rope with his neck hanging over it, rocking lightly in a limp motion from the kick that left him dazed and in pain.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:06 pm

After managing to dodge his drop kick, Lilly would take the chance to send a kick to the side of Clyde's head, knocking him into a daze yet again, and sending him dangling over the bottom rope. This was her chance for a big move. Looking over her shoulder, she got a an idea that brought a grin to her face. Ignoring the pain in her back after his sharpshooter, Lilly would run at the ropes opposite him, bouncing off of them and running right at him. As she approached, she would jump up, spreading her legs, hoping to land right over the back of his neck, straddling it and pressing his throat down onto the bottom rope.

"So sorry baby," she would taunt, if her move indeed worked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:22 pm

Clyde was still knocked dizzy by the sudden kick Lilly gave him after the failed dropkick, leaving the cowboy against the bottom rope trying to shake off the dizziness to try and recover quickly to resume his fight against Lilly. She was pretty tough despite not knowing too much about wrestling. Clyde wasn't holding back against her at all, she was quite strong, but he had also been reluctant to use his fists against her. The way things were going, he would probably have to change that.

With his arms hanging over the ropes, Clyde tried to get back up but that halted instantly when Lilly came crashing into Clyde, jumping right into the back of his neck to ram his throat violently into the bottom ropes. "GUUACKK!!" Clyde choked gagged while the crowed released a gasping "OOOOH!!" following the brutal move that left Clyde out of breath, gagging slightly as he hung limply over the ropes.

"Uuuugghhhhh..." The Texan groaned wearily as Lilly taunted him in such a sexy manner. As pretty as Clyde found her to be, she was just dangerous too. Clyde was finding that out the hard way.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:01 am

After Lilly effectively managed to send her body weight down on Clyde's neck, choking him on the bottom rope, she would grin down at him. He had seriously underestimated her if he thought she was going to make this easy for him. The sole fact that she could go par to par with a formidable looking man made her confidence and not to mention her ego, shoot sky high. If she could do all of this to HIM, she could do much worse to any girl on the roster. Soon enough, she would have the chance to do so.

After a few moments of sitting on Clyde's neck, taking in the lovely sound of the crowd's reaction, she would get up, backing up a few steps. She wanted a better view of the damage she had done. And boy oh boy, it was definitely fun to look at. "Aww, come on hun. Not done yet are you?" she would taunt once again, loving how hopeless she made him look. "Ready to give up and kiss my feet yet?" She was looking forward to seeing that, that was for sure. To her great pleasure though, she began to wonder just what else she cold use him for as well. She would just have to figure that out when the time came.

Back to top Go down

Clyde Gastin Vs. Cheerleader Lilly (Complete) - Page 4 Empty Re: Clyde Gastin Vs. Cheerleader Lilly (Complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next