Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 220 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 220 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Toxic Idol's workout time (Yuko vs Nadya)

2 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Toxic Idol's workout time (Yuko vs Nadya) - Page 7 Empty Re: Toxic Idol's workout time (Yuko vs Nadya)

Post by wrestleryu Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:20 pm

"Ohhhhh.... y-yeahhh......". Yuko cried out in a soft intense growl of pleasure, both from the excitement of connecting her signature move, and from the wonderful feel of Nadya's tougue stuck deeply into her womanhood.

From her split position the toxic idol started to slowly and sensually rub her wet muff over the stunned Nadya's face, dripping with hot pre-cum in the process.

Soon, Yuko would try and shift position, realizing that, rubbing herself more over Nadya's face, she was going to cream herself into a climaxing self-defeat. "Uuuhhh... i t-think you feel too nice down there hunni..." she breathed out erotically, planning to do another 180° in order to lay face to face upon the hot Romanian.

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Toxic Idol's workout time (Yuko vs Nadya) - Page 7 Empty Re: Toxic Idol's workout time (Yuko vs Nadya)

Post by Psychopatrick88 Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:25 pm

*Nadya panted heavily, moaning as Yuko ground her hips down on her face. She then felt her trying to shift around. "MM-MM!" She said, reaching up to grab her hips, trying to finish off Yuko, knowing she was so close.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:41 pm

"D-Damn... y-you're p-persistent.... ahhhh..." Yuko tilted her head and meowled in pleasure as Nadya held her in place. Since Nadya was weakened, but not helpless from Yuko's finisher, she knew she was now in big troubles, her legs trembling from intense pleasure.
"F-Feels s-so good Nadya-chan...." She admitted in a soft prolonged moan, starting to rub her fingers back and forth over the Romanian's pussy herself, while istinctively rocking grinding her hips over Nadya's face, eager to take more of such a beautiful mouthing. "OOOHHHH.... N-NADYA....CHAN...."

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:45 pm

"Mmmm... mm-hmm..." She moans, nodding in agreement, sucking on her sex. She had to admit, this girl had quite a bit of sexual stamina, but she intended to finish her off here. She gasped softly, arching her hips up at the feeling of Yuko's fingers. "Mmnnn..." She moaned into her sex, causing a little vibration.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Tue Mar 10, 2009 11:21 pm

Though increasing her fingering, playing deeper and deeper with Nadya's wet pussy, Yuko soon realized it was too late. Her finisher hold had finally turned against herself, sending her too aroused, and weak to Nadya's beautiful mouthing.
"GODS.... y-you... r-really feel.... too gooood.... cutie..." Yuko murred and panted erotically, realizing her fate was sealed as she grinded herself even more, effectively smothering Nadya.
"I....I....OHHHHHHHHHH <3 " She cried out in wild pleasure as she finally released her climax, her hot juices flooding over Nadya's face.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:23 am

*Nadya smiled triumphantly, but she didn't stop there, trying to lick her opponent clean, moaning loudly as she was fingered, arching her hips up now that she had won. "Mmh.. I.. I have.. one... request..." She said breathlessly, dangerously close to orgasming while she licked Yuko's pussy clean.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:16 pm

Yuko was now resting herself on the the smaller girl, panting lightly after the beautiful orgasm, rubbing all of her body softly against the hot romanian.
"Mmmm.... i... i can't deny it... my naughty little vixen.... so tell me..."
She breathed against Nadya's crotch in soft erotic delight, not really upset for being defeated, since the outcome was so pleasurable.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:18 pm

"I want.. to work you.. in the same position.. you had me." She said between quick pants, knowing if Yuko kept stimulating her right now she wouldn't be able to hold it in before they could shift into Nadya's desired position.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:40 pm

Yuko's heartbeat ran faster. She was used to have the upper stance, both literally and metaphorically, but Nadya's request sent a chill of lust down her spine.
"Mmmm... s-sounds hot to me, Nadya-chan", she finally complied in a sultry whisper, giving a soft kiss onto her muff, basically going docile at Nadya's whims.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:46 pm

Nadya smiles as Yuko agrees to her request. She'll then slide herself out from under Yuko and work to her feet, her sex still dripping wet as she moves Yuko in the same position she had her in for her finishing move, clamping her in a standing headscissors with Yuko's head bent backwards. She would then purr softly as she very slowly, and fluidly started to roll her hips around. "Worship me, but do not stimulate my pussy any further... I want to finish myself off with your move... I want to feel that rush of pleasure you felt... Mmm... that gives me an idea." She hissed as she continued to roll her hips.

"When I give the word, stick your tongue out as far as you can without touching my pussy." She instructed, imagining how good this would feel.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next