Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 121 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 120 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Av'12 Annoucement by the Entropy Belt Holder

3 posters

Go down

Av'12 Annoucement by the Entropy Belt Holder Empty Av'12 Annoucement by the Entropy Belt Holder

Post by anegge Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:59 pm

Previously on AFW Avalanche:[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/avalanche-f85/av-12-disaster-hardcore-title-match-t7467.html#p183260:2j27zwit]Disaster Hardcore Title match[/url:2j27zwit]
Next on AFW Avalanche: [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/avalanche-f85/av-12-afw-title-match-t7469.html:2j27zwit]AFW Title match[/url:2j27zwit]

Brittany "The Viper" Luvve
Entropy Belt Holder
[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/friction-roster-f10/brittany-t3415.html:2j27zwit]Av'12 Annoucement by the Entropy Belt Holder 1284620-EJT03HL.png[/url:2j27zwit]

Last edited by 445 on Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:11 am; edited 3 times in total

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Av'12 Annoucement by the Entropy Belt Holder GXChUKwAv'12 Annoucement by the Entropy Belt Holder 1BElGMIAv'12 Annoucement by the Entropy Belt Holder UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Av'12 Annoucement by the Entropy Belt Holder Empty Re: Av'12 Annoucement by the Entropy Belt Holder

Post by anegge Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:28 pm

A shadowy figure lurked in the shadows of the locker room, all stealthy like. This was perfect. No one suspected a thing. Especially not Brittany. She suspected a thing the least out of anyone. But that was exactly what was about to happen.

A thing.

--Meanwhile in the arena--

After the exciting completion of the hardcore title match even Aurelia was having some trouble cooling the crowd down. "Please people, we will get to the title match in just a moment but right now we have an important announcement for you."

The consummately well-dressed Mercy was standing in the ring with her. She glanced at her assistant with an exasperated expression on her face but only received a shrug in return. This segment might have gone better if she had any idea what sort of announcement was supposed to be happening but both Brittany and Lukretia had remained obstinately tight lipped.

"This is a very special announcement. By the holder of the entropy belt." she sighed and motioned towards the arena entrance again. And no one appeared. Again.

But this time the screen above the entrance lit up showing a scene of the locker room where Brittany was preparing. That finally shut the crowd up.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Av'12 Annoucement by the Entropy Belt Holder GXChUKwAv'12 Annoucement by the Entropy Belt Holder 1BElGMIAv'12 Annoucement by the Entropy Belt Holder UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Av'12 Annoucement by the Entropy Belt Holder Empty Re: Av'12 Annoucement by the Entropy Belt Holder

Post by d_ultsch Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:27 am

Brittany was in the locker room changing back into her costume as she was preparing for her announcement that she was going to give soon. Brittany had a smile on her face as tonight she was going to make to tell the world where her ambition was going to take her and if any one had a brain out there they would have already figured out where Brittany was planning on heading.

Brittany finished slipping on her costume when she heard a sound in the locker room with her. Brittany suddenly looked up and saw a cameraman pointing a camera right at her "What the fuck?" Brittany called out as she threw a towel at the camera. Brittany wasn't prepared to give her announcement in the locker room but Brittany soon calmed herself and she regained her composure. "Well, i guess your here to hear what i have to say." Brittany said to the camera as she figured it was broadcasting to the crowd.

Last edited by 121 on Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:39 am; edited 1 time in total

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:58 am

The shadowy figure grinned. I mean you couldn't see it, but she totally was. Operative number 2 was in position.

Position being on her hands and knees about two feet behind Brittany. Before Brittany could finish blabbing her dumb announcement to Valerie Makuro burst from the shadows shouting Brittany's name to confuse her. She ran up to the taller girl and shoved her right in the chest toppling her over Wells and onto her back. Mission accomplished! Pumping her fists excitedly she reminded her compatriot of the next two steps of the plan with a high pitched shout, "Grab the belt, grab the belt and run!"

Valerie herself only needed to execute the second of those two steps, out of the locker room making sure the door was propped open correctly, down the hallway, turn right. And she burst into the arena spotlights rushing down the ramp at speed.

Aurelia's jaw just dropped. What was this thing she was seeing? In any case, she predicted that Brittany would be on the chase after the two girls after that, and so decided to properly announce her, "Um, Ladies and Gentlemen, your Entropy Belt Holder, Brit..." Mercy was waving at her wildly now trying to stop her from talking for some reason. Aurelia wasn't sure what she had said wrong.

Last edited by 121 on Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:49 am; edited 1 time in total

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:11 am

Brittany suddenly heard her name being called out and before Brittany could respond and yell at whoever it was who was interrupting her, she was pushed over someone who was kneeling behind her "What the fuck?" Brittany yelled out as she was tripped to the cold hard ground. Now Brittany was pissed as she was interrupted during her big announcement but what made things worse was that this bitch who tripped her also grabbed her belt and ran away with it.

"Alright those bitches are fucking dead." Brittany said as she quickly got to her feet and ran after the two girls who tripped her and stole her belt "You better hope i don't catch you, you fucking bitch because when i do i'm going to fucking kill you." Brittany yelled out as she chased Valerie all the way out into the arena as Brittany wanted nothing else except to strangle the life out of Valerie.

Last edited by 121 on Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:17 am; edited 2 times in total

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:13 am

Wells had had to have Valerie explain the plan a few times just to make sure everything was set. Wells had hesitantly agreed, knowing that any failure int heir master scheme would naturally result in the rearrangement of their cute little faces. But Valerie seemed confident and and it was infected the young gambler along with the thrill of coming very close to a face rearrangement and not getting it. It didn't seem too hard anyway. The hardest part was sneaking into Brittany's locker room undetected and carefully positioning herself behind Brittany's nearly naked form without giggling or guffawing loudly enough to get caught was also a challenge. But as the big blonde tumbled over Wells, the lil pink haired cutie hopped up.

"Yes!" She declared and snatched the belt, following Valerie as the two kawaii made their way towards the arena. "So... uh... now what!?" Wells said right before the two burst out onto the stage to a completely confused... everyone.

In the ring, Mercy had watched the scene unfold. She couldn't help but sweatdrop a little bit at Aurelia's ... unprofessionalism. For being someone who was definitely a professional in her previous line of work, here at AFW, she seemed a bit over her head. Legal matters, paper work and making sure her ducks were in a row seemed to fly by the wayside. Sometimes that was a good thing but sometimes, like right now when the Chief Manager of Talent Relations of the AFW stood as dumbfounded as the audience by the whole unfolding situation, Mercy occasionally missed the tight leash Lukretia kept on things.

Her ear twitched as she heard the words Aurelia was saying and flailed madly to try and get her to shut up. Mercy had poured over all of the various by lines and contracts and knew that there were some things that could be said that might change the landscape of the AFW. Aurelia, it seemed did not but it was too late. Mercy sighed and got Aurelia's attention.

"Um... ma'am..." She said a bit sheepishly. "Due to the unusual nature of the Entropy title, there are certain by-lines and subsections providing certain "persons of authority" to "Deem as they wish the venue, stipulations and holder of the title." Mercy lifted up her hand and adjusted her glasses. "Considering you have been appointed as one of the "persons of authority," I'm afraid you just made Ms. Quinn the new Entropy title holder..."

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:46 am

Aurelia's eyes went wide and she placed one hand over her mouth as soon as Mercy started speaking. Yes, she remembered that. She and Lukretia both had the power to remove the entropy belt from it's current owner and give it to a new one. But the wording was such that, "Oh, oh shit." Mercy was, naturally, correct. She had just given the entropy belt to Wells Quinn.

"Keep running! You're doing great!" coached Val sweeping one hand under the ring apron and pulling out a bag and a large plastic tube. Then sh rolled right into the ring leaving Wells to flee the blonde insanity pursuing her. Fortunately it seemed that with the invective that Brittany was lobbing at them the security team had determined that it might be best to restrain her and and Wells would be perfectly safe if she could keep circling the ring for another, say twenty seconds.

Valerie who was in a dressy school outfit stood up proudly and motioned towards Mercy to hand her the microphone. "I'll be needing that, pink hair #2. I have a question for all of you. Who is the only wrestler in this arena tonight who is undefeated?"

Most of the crowd didn't know the answer to that question, but Aurelia did because Aurelia knew all of talent head to foot. She also knew the details of this particular record which caused her to roll her eyes as she responded, "Wells Quinn."

"That's right, Wells Quinn. And I say Wells Quinn deserves a chance! All of us kawaii wrestlers do! Which is why," She pointed the tube out at the audience and pulled the trigger. The recoil sent her tumbling onto her butt as she shot a t-shirt into the crowd. Valerie stood up and dusted herself off staring at the t-shirt gun bemusedly before she foisted it upon the gentle giant standing next to her. "Man the guns Miss Fortune, I have a speech to finish." Aurelia snickered to herself as she reloaded Valerie's t-shirt gun for her and sent another volley into the crowd. She wasn't sure what was going o n but it was more amusing than whatever Brittany had had planned and it would probably upset Lukretia so it was fine by her.

"Which is why we aren't going to take this sitting down anymore! The kawaii have your precious entropy belt and we're coming for all the others too! Um, we're not going to just steal the others, we're gonna do the normal matches. Er, and show you how great we are! Yeah! So get ready for the Kawaii Invasion!"

Last edited by 121 on Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:51 am; edited 1 time in total

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:06 am

Brittany was easily captured by security as she chased Wells around the ring "I'm going to fucking kill you, you fucking bitch." Brittany yelled out as she tried to break free from the security's grip "How dare you do this to me. That is my fucking belt. When i get my hands on you your fucking dead." Brittany shouted out as she heard what Valerie was saying. "You think a bunch of fucking Kawaii's can take the belts. Your fucking delusional." Brittany continued to rant and rave as the security wrestled her down to the ground for fear that she really would kill the kawaii's.

Brittany was pinned beneath security but it didn't do anything to quell her rage as she continued to struggle and yell at Valerie while occasionally shouting an obscenity at Aurelia as Brittany was pissed at her too. Brittany was so pissed at the kawaiis that she didn't even notice Mercy was in the ring.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down