Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 61 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 60 Guests :: 3 Bots

Old_Man_Tai

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Time for Payback

2 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Time for Payback - Page 5 Empty Re: Time for Payback

Post by TiefBlau Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:36 pm

"haah.." Heather let out a breath of relief as she was able to shove Chigusa off of her. She would hear the girl's words, causing her to click her tongue and shake her head. "Gh...you act like that's all I've done! I doubt you even know a damn thing about me!" Heather let out before she saw Chigusa lunge at her again. This time though, Heather was ready. She would quickly roll out of the way, letting Chigusa hit the hard floor before she quickly got herself up.

She would attempt to get on top of Chigusa's back, trying to lean down onto her and wrap her arms around the girl's head. If she could do t hat, she'd plant her feet on the ground, and pull back as hard as she could, looking to perform her modified rear-naked choke finisher, Rightfully Mine.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:21 am

Chigusa pounced and landed in a crouch on the floor, grunting as she looked up to see where Heather rolled off to. "I know for some reason Megumi likes you, and I don't like that!" she said. Hearing what Chigusa said made Megumi realize why her lover had such I'll feelings towards Heather. Was she jealous of the girl? Envious that Megumi seemed to treat Heather in such a friendly loving way? The brunette idol had to say something now.

"Oi, Chigusa!" Megumi said, "What are you talking about? Heather's my friend because she's a good person, I like her, but I love you!"

Chigusa looked up at Megumi. "I don't like it when you go screwing around with other girls Megumi!" Chigusa said. Tears formed in her eyes. "You're supposed to be mine- ah!"

As she argued with Megumi, Chigusa hadn't been paying attention to Heather, and suddenly Heather was on top of her, sitting on her back and holding her down. The idol struggled, but Heather was too heavy, she couldn't resist the girl as she got put into the choke! The idol grabbed Heather's arm, desperately trying to pull it down to get some air. Chigusa watched as Megumi got up and walked over. Her friend was coming to help!

Chigusa looked up, expecting Megumi to kick Heather or something, but instead, her friend knelt down and leaned in, giving Chigusa a tight kiss. The idol's eyes widened in surprise. Megumi's hands grabbed Chigusa's and pulled them off of Heather's arm. The idol lacked the air to keep her muscles going afterwards, and her arms fell to floor. She looked at Megumi as if she had been betrayed.

"I thought Heather did something mean to you or something, but if that's what this is all about then you are in the wrong Chigusa," Megumi said somberly. She looked into Heather's eyes. "Go ahead and punish her to your heart's content. She needs to be taught a lesson!" Chigusa looked up, tears streaming out of her eyes. Black spots formed in her vision. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head as she passed out from lack of air!

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:42 pm

Heather was doing her best to completely ignore the little exchange that was happening with Chigusa and Megumi as she went to lock in her submission finisher. She didn't want to hear any excuses or any reasons. In Heather's mind, Chigusa did what she did, and Heather couldn't do enough to get back at her for that. She vaguely caught what Chigusa seemed to be irked about, causing a slight little blush to appear on Heather's face regardless of how hard she was fighting to ignore it as she locked in the hold.

"Just..shut up!!" Heather let out, not wanting the argument to go on any further. She wanted Chigusa to focus, and wanted to take her out as she tried to squirm out of the hold. Soon though, Heather looked up to see Megumi coming straight for them, her eyes widened before she would wince a bit, thinking exactly as Chigusa was thinking, that Megumi was going to attack her.

Much to Heather's surprise though, Heather felt nothing. She would look down to find that Megumi had got Chigusa in a tight kiss instead, pulling the girl's hands away from her arm. Heather curled her brow in confusion as Chigusa's arms fell to the floor.

"Wh.." Heather let out at Megumi's words before Chigusa would finally pass out in her hold. Heather kept it locked in for a few seconds before letting go. She would look up at Megumi for a few seconds before crossing her arms, still sitting on Chigusa's back. "That wasn't fair Megumi..I didn't need help.." She let out, pouting a bit as she looked up at her friend, still surprised at what she had just said to her.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sat Dec 29, 2012 4:47 pm

"I'm not helping you," Megumi said, "Hell, I should punish you too for disturbing us like this." She looked down at Chigusa. "I'm punishing her," she said, "Chigusa went too far in your match, but I was willing to forgive that. She's frustrated after all. But if she is motivated by jealousy, well... I've got no mercy for that!" She grabbed Heather's hand to help her up, letting Chigusa slump lifelessly to the floor.

"She's got no right to be jealous. With girls she's just as bad as I am, and on top of that she has a boyfriend," Megumi said, "She has no right to be so possessive. I'm not going to let her guilt-trip me for treating you or anyone else like a good friend!" She led Heather over to a cabinet, opening the door to reveal a plethora of sex toys of every shape and size and function. Megumi immediately grabbed a studded red strapon. She stripped off her clothes, and donned the red cock. The idol flipped a hidden switch somewhere which turned it on. It was a vibrator as well!

"Use whatever you want," Megumi said, "We'll teach this girl a lesson together!"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:01 am

"egh.." Heather heard Megumi's words, causing her to look away a bit, biting her lip. What she said was right, but Heather still wanted to take out the girl completely by herself and get her own payback. With this she almost feel bad about what Chigusa must be thinking. However, as Megumi went to help her up, Heather would allow her to, standing in front of the girl.

"So...you two really are together then." Heather let out in response to Megumi's words before she was led over to that cabinet. As Megumi opened it, revealing what was in it, Heather would blush deeply, that just multiplied as Megumi stripped her clothes off and put on that red studden strapon, seeing the girl flip a switch causing it to start to vibrate.

"U-uhm..I don't know..I don't really like to use toys regardless." Heather let out, crossing her arms and shuffling around a little, looking over at Chigusa every once in a while, still truly wanting to pay her back as much as she could.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:22 am

Megumi shrugged. "Suit yourself," she said, "But all of that is available, should you want to use any of it." She walked over to Chigusa, who still lay facedown on the floor like a dead person. Megumi gave Chigusa's head a rough shove with her foot. She really was displeased with her lover. "Wake up!" Megumi demanded harshly. Almost on cue, Chigusa's eyes flickered open. She gazed around in confusion, then looked up and saw the red strapon Megumi wore. Her eyes widened in fear. She recognized both the look Megumi had and the implement Megumi used. That vibrating dildo was Megumi's favorite toy to punish girls she really didn't like with. The fact that Megumi had it now, and was looking so angrily down at her, meant only one thing. Her friend had deserted her.

With tears in her eyes, Chigusa began to beg. "Please Megumi! Don't!" she said, "You gotta understand, I'm in the right here!" Megumi silenced all that by forcing her foot over Chigusa's mouth. "Stop begging slut," Megumi said, "This is all your fault. You don't have any right to be jealous of Heather, and you should trust me more! Do you really think I would leave you for Heather? I like her, yes, but I love you!" The brunette idol was crying now too. "If you can't even trust me that much... then I've got no choice. I'll show you how much I love you by fucking your brains out!"

With that, Megumi reached down and grabbed Chigusa by the hair. The purple-haired idol wailed in protest, but Megumi wasn't feeling merciful. Gripping her hair tightly, she rammed the long plastic cock down Chigusa's throat! Chigusa gagged as the full length of the toy entered her mouth. Megumi fucked her mouth for a few moments before pulling the cock out. It was coated liberally with a shiny layer of the idol's saliva. Chigusa coughed weakly. She reached up to wipe her chin, but Megumi swatted her hand aside. She then tossed Chigusa down in front of Heather. The once proud idol landed in a heap in front of her rival.

"Apologize!" Megumi roared. Never had she been so mad. Chigusa was shaken. She slowly got up onto her knees and lowered her head before Heather.

"I-I'm sorry!" Chigusa said, "For what I did, I'm sorry!" Megumi let out a small huff. "Do what you want with her," Megumi said to Heather, stepping back to let Heather punish Chigusa to her heart's content.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:32 am

"Mn..Right.." Heather let out, looking through the cabinet again, just to get another good look at all the toys in there. They would definitely torment Chigusa quite a bit, but they weren't her form of humiliation. Whereas Heather hated when any sort of toys like this touched her, she felt the same with them in dealing with other people. It just wasn't the sort of thing that satisfied her when it came down to it. Heather would turn and look at Megumi as the girl walked over to Chigusa, shoving her head with her foot.

Heather stared in near disbelief as Chigusa would beg to Megumi like she did, getting her nowhere as Megumi would seemingly have none of it. She watched as the girl forced the strapon into Chigusa's mouth, fucking it for quite a while before finally she would stop. Seeing Chigusa tossed down in front of her, Heather would look down on her, feeling just a little sorry for her, but on the other hand the want for revenge still building deep inside her.

At Chigusa's apology, Heather crossed her arms again, looking over her before she heard Megumi's words. "....Get back on the ground.." Heather let out, lifting her foot up to place it on Chigusa's shoulder and shove her onto her back, quickly mounting the girl's chest afterwards. "That apology isn't good enough. You'll worship me now until I feel like you're truly sorry for what you did." Heather let out, grinning down at Chigusa before she would attempt to straddle her face, planting her bare sex down on her mouth and reaching down to pinch her nose shut for good measure.

"Lick"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:00 am

Chigusa knew she couldn't fight any more. If she did, Megumi wouldn't just fuck her, she would probably beat her into a pulp as well. Never had Chigusa seen her lover so mad. But from Megumi's perspective, she was fully justified. Chigusa had doubted her honor after all. Megumi, despite all her faults, still followed a very traditional code of honor as closely as she could. To have someone so close to her cast doubts upon that honor was unacceptable. Megumi operated within her own code very tightly, and it was not Chigusa's place to doubt that.

So, despite her own unwillingness, when Heather shoved her down she did not put up a fight. The idol fell onto her back with a small cry of protest. She moaned when Heather mounted her face. It was humiliating, but Chigusa had not only lost, she was in the wrong. Taking her own anger and frustration out on Heather had been the wrong thing to do, and she realized that now. Now that it was too late, that is.

"Mmmm!" Chigusa moaned when Heather planted her sex over her mouth, and then pinched her nose shut. The idol couldn't breathe! She stuck out her tongue meekly, licking Heather's sex tentatively at first, then more and more, probing deeper and eating Heather out with all of her consumate skill. She was desperate for Heather to lift up so she could suck in a quick breath. It would be too humiliating even for the idol if she got smothered out like this!

Meanwhile, Megumi went behind Heather to Chigusa's legs. She pried them apart, and looked at Chigusa's wet slit. Megumi pressed the tip of her cock against Chigusa's sex, teasing the idol by rubbing it up and down. She didn't insert yet, waiting to see what Heather would do before fully fucking Chigusa into submission!

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:10 am

"Haah.." Heather let out a moan as she felt Chigusa's tongue start to lick at her sex. At first it wasn't all that much, but as the girl would build in her pleasuring, Heather would definitely feel it. She arched her body from the feeling, moaning out a little more as she pressed her sex tightly onto Chigusa's mouth. She didn't want to give her any room whatsoever to breathe, and was only wishing that she was doing this to the girl out in the middle of the ring like how Chigusa had humiliated her.

Heather would look over at Megumi, seeing what she was doing, causing her to cringe a little at the thought of that strapon entering her sex. She didn't envy Chigusa's position one bit, more than happy that she was on Megumi's side at this point. She made a note not to make Megumi as angry as she was right now, glad that she was her friend and not her enemy.

"Hmmn.." All the while, Heather was feeling an intense pleasure from Chigusa's eating her out, holding back any sort of orgasm for as long as she could to torture the girl more. She waited until it seemed she was on the brink of passing out before she would lift herself up just for a second, planting herself back down on her immediately after. "Keep going!" She let out within a deep moan, grinding on Chigusa's face just a bit.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:24 am

Chigusa's licking started to weaken as she lacked air. Her vision became spotty and her tongue too heavy to lift. That is, until Heather lifted her sex off for a second. Chigusa sucked in a gulp of air, clearing her head and bringing her back to her senses. But then Heather came down once more! The idol let out a pitiful little whine. She resumed her licking, tears of humiliating dripping out of the corners of her eyes. The taste of Heather's sex was overpowering. Without the ability to breathe, the tastes overwhelmed her senses and soon all she knew was Heather's sex and her tongue licking it. She ate Heather out to the best of her ability. Heather helped her out of course, grinding down on her face as if she was riding the idol into submission. The idol's toes curled. She had never felt so beaten.

Megumi saw Heather having her fun, and continued just teasing Chigusa's sex. She didn't want to push it all the way in yet. Chigusa might pass out again if that happened. The dildo still bumped against Chigusa's sex and clit, not entering but making its presence felt. She was going to wait until Heather was done before thrusting in and fucking Chigusa until the girl broke. She felt like she owed that to Heather. She did help Chigusa beat Heather up at first after all.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next