by rhooney Today at 8:51 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 5:43 pm

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Yesterday at 5:07 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 4:27 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 68 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 65 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, Lobo, WhydoIneedtodothis?!

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Sun May 12, 2024 11:49 pm by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Summer Days, Wrestling Queens

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Summer Days, Wrestling Queens - Page 2 Empty Re: Summer Days, Wrestling Queens

Post by Clyton Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:20 am

Takane was frantically trying to move around so she can attempt to pull herself to freedom from Isabella's grip, but it was all for naught as the grip was firm and strong. Her coughing persisted without end, followed by multiple big attempts to inhale some air into herself, her large breasts heaving in and out. Momentarily looking at the other girl, she turned to look the other way for the ropes. That is until the Queen of the North started to move behind the idol with her arm following suit, that arm being twisted and restrained behind her back as she felt Isabella sitting behind her due to the latter's round orbs pressing against her upper back. Her free arm would be sandwiched between her side and one of the other girl's legs as those legs would spread open Takane's own legs wide apart.

As Isabella's Icy Embrace move was locked in, Takane tried moving around, her movements confined to little squirming. She finally stopped coughing, and was instead replaced with heavy breathing as she was desperate for filling oxygen back into her lungs. Her throat started to feel a bit sore, much to the dismay of the idol. How was she suppose to sing properly then? Her large bust heaved in and out, a good view for the Queen of the North to see, as the SIlver Queen herself remained silent in order to take in as much air as possible.
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Sat Jun 08, 2013 2:24 am

Takane might have gotten in a couple good moves but now Isabella had her trapped within her hold and there was simply no way she was going to let her fellow white haired woman escape any time soon, after all the fun had not yet truly begun for either of them. Looking over the woman's shoulder Isabella couldn't help but giggle as she gazed downward upon Takane's admittedly impressive breasts, resting her chin upon the woman's shoulder just before letting out an amused sign while her free hand slid over the curves of the woman's breasts, cupping her left mound firmly to give it a good squeeze.

"I hate to admit this but, you do at the very least have some nice and large tits Takane." Isabella said smugly before pressing her lips against the girl's cheek, running her tongue up along the woman's face while her hand slid down along Takane's stomach to the tiny bikini bottom that stood between her and the girl's pussy, stroking it tenderly while staring at the side of the woman's face to gauge her reaction. "I bet you have had quite a few women's fingers inside here am I right Takane dear?"
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:51 am

Takane felt that this was definitely a bad spot to be in. She wanted to escape, but Isabella had the hold locked in so firmly that her little squiggles won't be enough to let her slip free. She took a gulp in, fearing what the other woman had in store for her, feeling the other girl resting her chin upon one of her shoulders. Then she felt her left breast being groped and gripped firmly, making the idol yelp in surprise with a gasp as the squeeze gave her a pleasureful yet embarrassed look on her face. "S-Stop that..." She muttered in protest, knowing that it's futile to make the Queen of the North stop her actions.

Then Isabella's next action not only grossed out the Silver Queen, but made her body shiver at the feeling of the tongue running up against her cheek and the hand running down her softened abs. Suddenly, Takane tilted her head up with a louder gasp than before, feeling the other woman's hand stroking against her pussy through her bikini bottom. Her mouth hung open by force, letting out moans against her will. Her eyes softly closed while her cheeks clearly showed its pink blush. The nipples within her top started to stiffen. She couldn't quite respond to Isabella's question with what her body is experiencing now.
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:06 pm

Isabella lightly shook her head and clicked her tongue as Takane begged her to stop, gone was the smug and arrogant woman who had refused to share the area with her and in her place was a little girl who could barely speak in her presence. It was almost adorable, but unfortunately for Takane the Northern Queen wasn't the type to take it easy on anyone no matter how cute they were, especially when they had insulted her minutes earlier. "I'm sorry, did you just ask me to stop?" She said as she applied further pressure to the submission hold she had the woman locked into, "You're supposed to beg me to continue."

She would then wrap her lips around the woman's ear lobe, nibbling upon it gently while her hand continued to lightly rub along the girl's bikini clad crotch. Isabella soon began to notice that Takane wasn't acting like someone who had been in hentai matches before, the pink hue of her cheeks and the closing of her eyes, someone experienced as she had assumed Takane was in the art of sex simply wouldn't be reacting this way. She pulled her lips from the girl's ear and grinned, her suspicions growing that Takane was not just uninitiated in hentai matches, but also in sex as well.

"Takane, if I didn't know any better I would say you are a virgin, but I know that can't be, right?" She whispered into the woman's ear before slipping her hand underneath the woman's bikini bottom, running the palm of her hand along her pussy directly while her middle finger traveled along Takane's slit, its finger tip pressing just enough between her pussy lips to tease the woman but not enough to see if she was indeed still a virgin, at least not yet.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:26 pm

Takane groaned out in response as Isabella just furthered the pressure in her submission hold. She could feel her legs spreading even further, probably to a point where she isn't flexible enough yet to spread her legs that far, making the pain in her inner thighs heat up. Her arm that was restrained behind her back was just being tugged mercilessly, probably being bent back to an unnatural point, while her other arm continues to be trapped firmly between her side and one of Isabella's legs. She could literally not budge an inch anywhere on her body except for her head.

The idol then let out a soft gasp as the other woman just started to nibble on her earlobe and continue her pleasuring hand movements on her crotch. Her uncontrollable moans continued on without any signs of stopping, her eyes still softly closed and the pinkness on her cheeks becoming really noticeable to anyone looking at her face. Although the moment the Northern Queen mentioned about the possibility of Takane still being a virgin, her heart just beated faster and faster. She bit her lower lips, trying to stop these moans from escaping her mouth, but when the white-haired woman slip her hand beneath her bikini bottom and started rubbing directly against her pussy lips, she just couldn't hold it and her moans continued at a louder noise.

"A-And what if... I am?" Takane retorted, saying each word between her moaning. Isabella can feel some precum leaking out of Takane's sex and lightly soaking the palm of her hand and middle finger. The idol knew that in this situation, she was bound to lose her virginity to the Northern Queen, and the thought of that disgusts her and tears her up in the inside. But she couldn't do anything to get out of this situation. She just can't. She was bound and powerless.
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:43 pm

This had certainly been an interesting day so far and one that had held many twists and turns, Isabella had thought she had lucked out already when she was pulled into a little match with this silver haired beauty but it seemed fate had held one more, and infinitely more fun, surprise. She couldn't help but giggle uncontrollably when Takane revealed that she was indeed a virgin, something that was akin to an imaginary animal in the AFW, a place where having sex with one's opponents was almost a requirement in the contract, but here she had found not only a virgin but a delicious one at that. Resting her chin upon the woman's shoulder Isabella stared down the front of this woman's sexy body admiring her work as her hand rubbed along Takane's crotch, licking her lips as she felt some precum already coating her hand, and of course that drove her to slide her finger deeper inside the girl until she felt that resistance which told her Takane had not been lying.

"Well it seems you are indeed what you say Takane." She said while rubbing her fingertip against the girl's hymen. "Though don't be worried, in just a moment you won't be a virgin any longer." And as Isabella said that she suddenly thrust her finger into the woman's pussy with as much force as she could, feeling the hymen give way as she stole Takane's virginity from her. Of course that was not enough for the Northern Queen who promptly began to roughly and relentlessly finger the girl with three of her fingers.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:40 pm

Takane shook her head side to side in protest and in despair. To lose her virginity to Isabella of all people is truly frightening yet embarrassing at the same time. Feeling the Queen of the North's finger brushing against her hymen, before it was easily penetrated from the force of the thrust, Takane let out a tremendous, shocking gasp. Mere seconds later, Isabella would insert two more fingers into her sex and the idol's body suddenly started to shake and shiver within the Icy Embrace. Despite her efforts in holding back her orgasm, the vicious and deep fingering was too much for the newbie to handle, and the Silver Queen came, the warm and juicy cum bursting out from her pussy and soaking the insides of her bikini bottom as well as leaking out through the sides onto her inner thighs.

"OOOOHHHNnnnnn... nnn!~" Takane would scream out with a deep mixture of a moan and a groan as she came. Her body would spasm a couple of seconds after all the juices stopped bursting out, before everything around the idol would become very slow in motion. Her entire body and its muscles started to relax everywhere, slumping within the Icy Embrace. Her head tilted back until it leaned against one of Isabella's shoulders, looking up at the sky with mouth hung open and her eyes half-opened. Her breathing became more slower yet more larger, expanding her stomach and breasts in and out greatly for the other girl to enjoy. The idol was having mixed feelings. Anger, sadness, happiness, greatly exhausted... more uniquely and importantly, something akin to ecstasy. Takane had clearly enjoyed the orgasm, indulging herself in the burst of pleasure as she felt that there was no point in resisting against Isabella's whims and skillful play work at the moment, letting out a soft "Ah..." from her mouth.
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2