Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:30 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Today at 1:09 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 95 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 94 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Vocal Submission Match: Evelynn vs Natasha

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Vocal Submission Match: Evelynn vs Natasha - Page 2 Empty Re: Vocal Submission Match: Evelynn vs Natasha

Post by daemongirl Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:38 am

This match had only just begun but already Natasha was having trouble defending herself against the aggressive nature of Evelynn, the woman putting her in a bad spot, trapped between the sultry woman and the turnbuckles which were humming from the intense vibrations. She did love the thrill of a challenge however and soon would go for a stunner, bringing the cute chin of the red head crashing down upon her shoulder no doubt sending a shock wave through the woman's body, Evelynn crashing down onto the mat where she began rubbing her jaw in pain. Natasha could be quite sensual when she wanted to be, but she had found using a mix of hard and soft moves in a match like this tended to catch her opponent's off guard, as well as weakening them up for later.

"Oh yes, quite naughty." Natasha agreed with a giggle as she turned around on her knees and slid up in front of the woman's feet, transitioning into a sitting position while reaching to grab onto her feet. The french woman would slide her leg forward in between the legs of Evelynn while at the same time pulling back on the red head's legs, looking to use her toes to push aside the razor thin piece of fabric covering the girl's sex before plunging the tip of her foot inside the woman.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Vocal Submission Match: Evelynn vs Natasha - Page 2 Empty Re: Vocal Submission Match: Evelynn vs Natasha

Post by Cirno Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:17 pm

Evelynn had taken some damage of that surprise stunner and it was enough for Natasha to turn the tables on the Harpy, who was still laying on her back, caressing her chin with her hand. She felt her legs being tugged and then a foot placing itsself upon her crotch, which made her gasp out sharply since there was little to no protection between Natasha's foot and her crotch and soon it was even moved aside enough for the girl to wiggle her toes inside, making Evelynn moan out lowly in surprise and shock, she had never actually been attacked like this before.

She brought her hands down to try and stop that foot from going any further into her pussy while she was trying to yank her legs free from the girl's grasp, giving the girl a mean glare since she didn't expect Natasha to actually a use a hold like that to bring her down.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:36 am

Natasha wrapped her fingers tightly around the red head's ankles, making sure to get a good grip before sliding her foot forward to press it flat against Evelynn's crotch for a little light petting. That could never satisfy someone as lustful as Natasha however and as she pulled back on the woman's legs Natasha slowly plunged the tip of her foot inside of Evelynn's tight sex, wiggling her toes around inside the woman which drew a rather shocked and angry look from the girl. "Why the mean look Evelynn? You can't tell me this doesn't feel amazing." Natasha said with a sly grin upon her lips, starting to pump her toes in and out of the girl even as Evelynn began to make it difficult to hold onto her legs. Looking to make this last she tried pulling back on the woman's legs while bending her own in order to bring the girl close enough for Natasha to tuck Evelynn's feet under armpits for a tighter grip.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:37 pm

With her sex under attack by those dangerous toes, Evelynn had to make quick decisions to keep herself safe and escape the hold. With one hand she tried to reach the ropes behind her while the other tried to wiggle itsself inbetween Natasha's foot and her own sex so she could shield it off from those toes. Natasha was proving to be quite resourceful in everything she was doing and it was turning out to be very difficult for the red head to stand a chance if she was going to take things soft and seductively, she would have to inflict some damage to this girl in order to stop her advance.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2