Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 127 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 126 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Akiko vs Ricardo. hentia match

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Akiko vs Ricardo. hentia match - Page 2 Empty Re: Akiko vs Ricardo. hentia match

Post by MixedwrestlerZero Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:08 am

He couldn't move his arms trapped in the ropes and now in her bear hug "aaagggg damn it." He struggled. His bulge pushing to her as he groaned "aagggg let go " he struggled and tried to move his legs up to wrap around her and squeeze her but her arms where strong "oo fuck." He was trying to breath
MixedwrestlerZero
MixedwrestlerZero

Back to top Go down

Akiko vs Ricardo. hentia match - Page 2 Empty Re: Akiko vs Ricardo. hentia match

Post by howman Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:20 am

Slowly, she began to rub it in itself, always fixed them pressed. With a satisfied smile she looked up at him. She felt his bump in his pants. But they do not again was not impressed. Unbahmherzig she pressed him further schnürren ERS to the air.
"And my sweet little regret, you know that you have that curled away?"

Last edited by 11059 on Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:22 am; edited 1 time in total

howman

Back to top Go down

Post by MixedwrestlerZero Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:50 am

He couldn't breath and was trying to get air "aaaa" he started to go limp in her bear hug cause of her power. "Uuggg knock me out if ya want but the knock out has to be thru orgasm not this way." His bulge pushed harder to her as his head hung down looking down at her breasts. He tried to stick out his tongue to lick them
MixedwrestlerZero
MixedwrestlerZero

Back to top Go down

Post by howman Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:13 pm

Akiko shook his head. When listening to their opponents, and how he enjoyed in vain for air grab.
"No, my sweet! So easy I will not do it yourself, that you may be unconscious! With you I have other plans, I'm going to wear down just a bit before I enjoy myself in thee"
Suddenly she felt as he licked between her breasts. The girls find to tremble slightly, then pulled him with an evil look from the rope out.
Together with Ricardo Akiko jumped forward and landed on her opponent, tried it as yet more to wear down. If the two were then on the bottom, would try Akiko Ricardo catch in a leg scissors. She tried to put her legs around his head and squeezed.

howman

Back to top Go down

Post by MixedwrestlerZero Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:19 pm

She had weaken him with her power. He was close to passing out before she pulled him form the ropes and slammed him down with her on top he shook and tried to move away slowly but was caught in her head scissor.. he tried to pull her legs part weakly when when she put on the power he groaned "aaaggg i submit i submit." He tried to tap out but it was useless in this kind of match. His face pushed to her hips. His hands rubbing her muscled legs. His hot breath to her hips "aaagg stop please.". With the pace of the match slow and him on the ground he was helpless unless he broke free
MixedwrestlerZero
MixedwrestlerZero

Back to top Go down

Post by howman Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:51 pm

"Maybe I'll let you go if you apologize! And Never again will promise something over a lady to make them easy to take off without permission!"
Slowly Kiko leaned forward on her face to draw duck from a contented smile, with her ​​hand, she went under the pants of her opponent, slowly stroking his sex, then she tried her fingers to put a question went up and down, faster and faster and stronger. Her hands were warm and damp with sweat.

howman

Back to top Go down

Post by MixedwrestlerZero Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:58 pm

He nods "yes yes im sorry. Please let go your crushing my head." He left her hand move under his tights and rub his manhood.. he moved his hands to try and stop her hand form rubbing him "aaggg let go please im sorry." He kisses her covered hips as his hands hold her hand form rubbing his growing manhood "oooo when i get free your going to get it." He starts licking over her bottoms with his tongue.
MixedwrestlerZero
MixedwrestlerZero

Back to top Go down

Post by howman Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:16 pm

As Akiko began realized to licked she was grinning broadly, she stopped short with her hands to work. Quick as a flash she opened her legs scissor Ricardo turned onto his back and pulled him off his pants.
"I knew you wanted it too!"
Slowly she pulled ihere pants and tried to sit on his cock. With a wicked grin she wanted to start to ride him. Her sex was already slightly wet but warm. With her hands she tried to hold his. As hard as she could, she tried to ride him, on their face, there were signs forming a genie smiling.

howman

Back to top Go down

Post by MixedwrestlerZero Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:37 pm

He breaths hard as he lays there on his back as she strips him.. his hard cock sticking up as she came down on him.. he growls and grabs at her and struggles under her.. after some stuggling he pushed his hips up hard raming his hard cock into her. Then he tried to roll so he was on top and grins holding her down "got you." He grins tring to hold her down as he moves his hips hard and fast.. he kisses her chest hungrily
MixedwrestlerZero
MixedwrestlerZero

Back to top Go down

Post by howman Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:46 pm

Akiko surprised tore at her eyes as she turned down their opponents. She could not grasp quickly enough so that she could avoid it, but when he was on top, she wondered whether she would have to avoid at all want. He gave her a quick hard bump that went through her body and made ​​her unable to move. He kneaded her breasts yet what a elektirisierendes emotion aroused in her.
"ooooohhhhhhhhhh ... that is so good! Go harder, go faster!" She gasped wärhend their sweat ran across the front. "Do you like it as I do?"
Suddenly she began with her ​​hip against his hitting exactly in his rear must.

howman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next