Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 9:00 pm

» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 7:59 pm

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Yesterday at 4:21 pm

» Yori Takibi vs. Birbie Becky - The Blazing Winds Will Rage!
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 1:39 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Mystery Dragon Yesterday at 5:45 am

Who is online?
In total there are 101 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 100 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Nail vs. Annelle

2 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Nail vs. Annelle - Page 7 Empty Re: Nail vs. Annelle

Post by Lord_Burroughs Fri May 09, 2008 11:56 pm

Nail began thrashing in earnest now, her lithe, but powerful body fishtailing and writhing in the hold.
In a concerted effort, she dug her freakishly sharp, long canines into the wrist of the arm that held her chin, thrashing her powerful legs back at the same time. It was, for all intents and purposes, like trying to hold down an angry python.

Lord_Burroughs

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Sat May 10, 2008 12:02 am

Annelle grimaced as she felt Nail biting into her arm. Wrenching that arm free, she focussed her attention back onto Nail's legs and tightened the hold further, arching her legs further and further upwards until Nail was forming a perfect L shape (one that was on the verge of starting to look like a deformed C).

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord_Burroughs Sat May 10, 2008 2:41 am

Nail hissed louder as her legs were wrenched further.
Searching through any options she had, she reached back and rammed her elbow, hard into the back of Annelle's right knee, the very same knee she had worked over with the modified figure-four. Almost immediately after the shot, she rolled with all her weight to the left, trying to flip Annelle into a leg Grapevine.

Lord_Burroughs

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Sat May 10, 2008 3:36 pm

Annelle winced as Nail's elbow slammed into her knee. As Nail tried to roll, however, Annelle quickly shot an elbow back that hammered her opponent in the small of the neck. Sitting up to shift her position, Annelle sat down squarely on Nail's folded-back legs, pinning them down, and reached forwards, pulling back hard on Nail's chin in a camel clutch.

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord_Burroughs Sat May 10, 2008 6:29 pm

Nail grimaced and braced her hands on the mat once again.
In this position, she could finally utilize the strength of her legs.
In one whiplike thrash of her body, she arched in the middle and threw her legs back.
If it didn't outright unseat Annelle, it would throw the Camel Clutch into shambles.

Lord_Burroughs

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Sat May 10, 2008 7:07 pm

Annelle grunted as Nail bucked wildly beneath her, pushing out with her legs. Truth to be told, Annelle had expected such a move. Getting off of Nail's legs, Annelle karate-chopped her opponent in the back of the neck, and, repositioning herself, slammed her good knee down into the small of her back. Keeping her knee planted there, Annelle, still pulling back on Nail's chin with one hand, grabbed onto Nail's knee with the other (making sure to dig her nails into her opponent's flesh in the process) and rolled her opponent onto her side, pulling her back into a bow and arrow hold.

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord_Burroughs Sat May 17, 2008 2:40 am

(My Apologies! I've recently been diagnosed with Carpal Tunnel, and part of my therapy is immobilization! I didn't mean to leave you hanging, it's just been difficult to type, or well, anything lately. ^^;; I'm really enjoying the match, But I'll understand if you want to toss this one by the wayside. Sorry, again! ))

Lord_Burroughs

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Sun May 18, 2008 3:54 am

[quote="Lord_Burroughs":2iglr4vt](My Apologies! I've recently been diagnosed with Carpal Tunnel, and part of my therapy is immobilization! I didn't mean to leave you hanging, it's just been difficult to type, or well, anything lately. ^^;; I'm really enjoying the match, But I'll understand if you want to toss this one by the wayside. Sorry, again! ))

No worries. Good luck on your recovery!

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7