Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 2:30 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Today at 8:09 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Yesterday at 7:10 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 10:04 am

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 9:56 am

Who is online?
In total there are 54 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 52 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, Mart-Kos

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 12:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Dark Angel vs Tatyina (Complete)

2 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Dark Angel vs Tatyina (Complete) - Page 3 Empty Re: Dark Angel vs Tatyina

Post by TaliZorah Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:04 am

Even though the position Angel had put the poor girl in was humiliating, the masked wrestler couldn't care less about the girl's pride. She was more interested in causing the girl pain at this point. She was so into applying the hold that she didn't hear Tatyina's initial pleas for her to stop. When she did finally hear it, though, she didn't release the girl. If anything, when she realized just how much it was degrading Tatyina, she only pulled her leg back further. "I'm sorry, does that hurt?" she asked mockingly as she tilted her head to look down at her opponent from above.

After a few more seconds, though, she finally released Tatyina by throwing her leg forcefully to the ground. Angel got to her feet and looked down at the quiet girl. For a moment, she contemplated what to say but she quickly realized that doing so always ended badly for her. She promised herself not to keep underestimating her opponents. If there was a single reason for her failures in the past, it was because she didn't take it seriously enough. So she did just that and continued.

Angel knelt beside Tatyina and grabbed the hair at the back of her head with one hand to force the girl to look up at her. "Feeling better now?"

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:24 am

Tatyina let out another soft cry when her legs were stretched. The pain of the crab along with the weight of Talia's entire body on her head, made it throb. She wondered how she had gotten into this position so quickly but it didn't matter. She was gettign close and closer to tapping until suddenly, she was released. A great weight was literally lifted off her shoulders and she panted hard, her tongeu lolling out of her mouth as she nearly drooled on the mat. Her heart was beating so fast it felt like it might jump out of her chest. She let out weak groans to accompany her soft panting, barely even recognizing Talia was there until she caught a glimpse fo the shadow blocking out the blinding arena lights.

"Hah... hah..." She managed weakly until she was hauled up by all fours when Talia yanked her up by the ponytail. Her gray eyes wearily searched Talia's as she spoke and then Tatyina lowered her head. "H-hai... hah... Domo arigatou gozaimasu, ue-sama." Tatyina whispered out between pants. "Thank you for... hah... your mercy." She said and smiled up at Talia weakly, the corners of her lips barely twitching up into a hapless smile.

Last edited by 445 on Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:25 am; edited 1 time in total

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:50 am

Angel's response to her rhetorical question only made her feel guilty on what she had planned for the girl. That smile Tatyina formed on her lips made Angel hesitate all the more. There was something about her that significantly reminded Angel of herself. Maybe it was the girl's demeanor, or the very tactics she used to fight her. In fact, Tatyina was just like how Angel use to be. But that was her old self. And quickly Angel realized how much she hated her old self. She wanted to punish her old self for being so naive. And ironically this was the only way she could. "Sorry," Angel stated flatly to Tatyina before grabbing the girl's hair with her other hand and attempting to throw the girl violently onto her back.

She then picked up the girl's two legs and crossed one of her calfs over to the other leg and placed her own legs crossing over them in a figure four leg lock. She sat down then pushed herself up with her arms to apply even more pressure to Tatyina's right leg. "You should scream like a real girl," she stated mockingly. Angel wasn't sure if the girl could actually raise her voice or not, but she was sure to use that very thing against her. "Otherwise I don't know if you're in pain or just being a wimp!" she raised her voice to a shout as she reached the word wimp.

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:15 am

Tatyina was just grateful that she could have a few moments respite. She wasn't sure if she could get back in the match, but maybe she could muster something up if she could get away from the devilish Miko. Tatyina yelped out again when her hair was yelped once more. She eagerly did what she was told, although it was to be tossed to the mat again. She tried to scoot away only to have her legs yanked. She tried to pull away and shoot her legs at Angel's stomach only to have them snatched and turned.

She groaned when she was put into the leglock and cried out in pain again. Once again, even though she couldn't get much higher than a normal voice, she tried. "Please! Stop! Stop! I'm begging you!" She said and pounded the mat. She heard the girl's ultimatum and shook her head violently. "Ue-sama!" She pleaded. "I cannot give you what you want! Onegai!" She coughed out as she tried desperately to push herself towards the ropes, tears streaming from her eyes.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:33 am

Maybe it was the fact that the girl's resistance seemed to be weakening, or the fact that the connection she now felt with her made her feel empathy toward Tatyina. But when Angel saw the girl visibly pleading to her, it made her loosen the grip of the hold. Having to actually look at Tatyina's face made it all the harder to keep up the pressure on the poor girl. She wasn't sure why the girl couldn't scream, but she could finally tell from the look on Tatyina's face that she was, indeed, causing great pain to the girl. She swore to herself and released Tatyina's legs. "Why don't you just give up then..." she muttered to herself.

But even then, Angel wasn't finished. For once, she was well in control of a match. As much as she wanted to show mercy, her pride wouldn't let her just stop. After all, it was that very compassion that helped get her beaten up in the past. And she wasn't about to go back to her old self. Only a few seconds passed before Angel then grabbed Tatyina's legs yet again. This time though, she wasn't interested in applying any submission holds. If given the chance, Angel would lift up Tatyina's legs and kick below her right knee at her hamstring, continuing her assault on the poor girl's right leg.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:49 am

Tatyina felt Talia's grip begin to loosen and drove her forearms into the mat as hard as she could to try and push herself forward. She felt like she was gaining ground towards the rope but then, suddenly her legs were released. She curled herself up in a ball and winced, gasping at Talia's words. "N-No! I must not!" She exclaimed in a breathy whisper.

Tatyina tried to straighten herself out to finish her crawl towards the rope, only to have her leg grabbed once more. This time she was lifted up and felt a sharp slap in her hamstring as her right leg was abused more. "Gaaahyaaah!" She let out another sharp cry and yanked her leg away, quickly rolling towards the ring apron in hopes of escaping her tormentor by getting outside of the ring.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:59 am

Angel tried to hold onto the girl's legs to keep her from reaching the ropes but a quick yank broke her grip. She angrily looked down at Tatyina but the girl probably wouldn't have been able to make out her face. It seemed as if she wasn't even fighting anymore and was more interested in escaping the ring. And yet, she refused to give up. Once again, Tatyina reminded her of herself. And that made her furious. "Escaping?," she asked quietly before running at Tatyina and diving leg-first in a dropkick towards the girl's side to kick her out of the ring. "Let me help you get out!"

Last edited by 9943 on Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:05 am; edited 1 time in total

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:14 am

Tatyina was thankful for the chance to try and get away but she wasn't sure if she was able to escape before Talia came down upon her once more. She heard the girl's words and shook her head. "N-No... ue-sama." She whispered. "Merely regrouping." But before she could do anything else, Talia ran at her and drop kicked her out of the ring. Tatyina's body ragdolled out of the ring and she slumped against the barricade. She groaned and rubbed her aching side, pushing herself up enough to be able to glance up at the ring, making sure she kept an eye on Talia, while she coughed and tried to test out her aching leg.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:26 am

Angel stayed laying on her side for a few seconds after helping kick Tatyina out of the ring. For some reason, despite how angry she was, she really didn't want to rush the match. Rationally keeping up the pace was the best way to win, especially when she clearly had the advantage. Yet she somehow felt it was more necessary to stretch out the match. Sometimes it wasn't just about winning the match. Sometimes it was much, much more. The masked girl rolled outside the ring and approached Tatyina as she nursed her leg. Angel gestured for her to get to her feet. "Come on now...no time to rest..." she said as she approached Tatyina, as if warning her of what she was going to do anyways. Angel then reached down to help the girl to her feet by dragging her by hair.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:48 am

Tatyina merely watched as Talia stalked towards her. She winced and stretched her aching leg as she watched Talia speak. She just panted as Talia called out to her and yanked her up by the hair. She didnt even resist as she was hauled up. Instead, she helped Talia as much as she could. She she was standin on one shaky leg. She then clenched her fist, and swung her rms forward to try and slam her fists into Talia's stomach.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Dark Angel vs Tatyina (Complete) - Page 3 Empty Re: Dark Angel vs Tatyina (Complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next