by Yori Today at 1:11 am

» SS22 Silver Ace vs. Bashira Matsumoto
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 219 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 217 Guests :: 2 Bots

Old_Man_Tai, Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Mud wrestling match: Hoshi Hanako vs. Kelly Flowers

2 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Mud wrestling match: Hoshi Hanako vs. Kelly Flowers - Page 2 Empty Re: Mud wrestling match: Hoshi Hanako vs. Kelly Flowers

Post by Harrier Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:38 pm

Kelly had experienced this match as a more playful experience. Even when she was wrestling the other girl's tongue, she was still on the fun sight of things, grinning seductively when Hoshi broke the kiss for her announcement.

"I'm not made of stone, Hoshi-chan. Make me happy and see what you get from it."
A small moan came from her mouth when the girl fully mounted her to resume the kiss, moaning louder when she felt a soft thrust in between her legs, her hands leaving muddy prints on Hoshi while she tried to get her hands between their bodies to softly pinch and twist the nipples of her opponent.

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Mud wrestling match: Hoshi Hanako vs. Kelly Flowers - Page 2 Empty Re: Mud wrestling match: Hoshi Hanako vs. Kelly Flowers

Post by dragonswill Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:16 am

Hoshi's tongue wrestled with Kelly's as she tried her best to hold back her own moans, she thought she disliked Kelly but she couldn't help but feel hot with Kelly under her as Hoshi finally got her hands free form the handcuff bra, she would smirk in the kiss but soon she would moaned out feeling Kelly's muddy hands pinch and twist her nipples

"mm!"
Hoshi was frozen up abit form the pinches and she soon stopped her thrust to Kelly's crotch she still kissed her but didn't extactly know how to counter it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:20 pm

When Hoshi froze in her hands and did not put further pressure on her, Kelly knew that she had accidently found a winning move in this situation, smiling slightly wicked while adding some ferocity to the kiss with Hoshi to make up for a little time to further unnerve and fluster the lovely girl.
"The sporty girls are the best, Hoshi-chan. The lipstick kawaii are fine too, but it's very entertaining and challenging to tame a sporty girl."

To add a little more pressure on her opponent, she would rub her hands up and down around the nipples of Hoshi.
"After we're through, you can pose in a museum of modern arts with all my muddy handprints on you."

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:52 pm

Hoshi moaned out getting wet as Kelly would kiss her more but hearing Kelly's words made her smirk but blush as well as she would use her hands that she final got free and grabbed Kellys breast and massaged them softly trying to make up for the time she lost being frozen to Kelly's attack.
"ngh that's good to know Kelly but you wont be taming me today, you wont even make me cum"

hoshi was feeling abit brave and defiant as she would pinch Kelly's nipples softly looking into Kelly's eyes she would try and do everything she could to beat Kelly at her own game
"I wont be posing for some museum, I'm going to ride your face for awhile after I win"

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:52 pm

"Oh hey, look what' dripping on my panty! Call me a liar, but I am pretty sure that mud isn't that wet."
Kelly had an amused glimmer in her eyes when she felt the wetness between Hoshi's legs while getting herself turned on by the dirty talk. The glimmer turned into a look of surprise when her hardening nipples were also pinched, and it drenched a long moan out of the Canadian.

One of her hands left the nipple pinch to grab a small hand of mud to snip it in Hoshi's face with a girlish throw, intending to splash instead of hurt her opponent while she would try to turn the timdes around so that she would be on top.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:50 am

"S-shut up !!"
Hoshi blushed as Kelly notice her wettness but smirked hearing Kelly moan like that as she would keep pinching the Canadian's nipples as one of her hands would go down to there panties were Hoshi would try slipping her hand into Kelly's panties and rubb her womanhood, However Hoshi didn't see the mud flying at her and was soon hit with it, it didn't hurt but Hoshi pulled both her hands back to her face and to wipe the mud away leaving her open to be rolled over and let Kelly get on top of her

Hoshi looked up at Kelly as she tried to grab the Canadian's breast again and pinch her nipples again in attempt to roll them over again

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:05 pm

With Kelly on top, things turned black for the audience cause her back was mainly black.
"So, now it's my turn to make the program as it seems. Even if you continue to switch at the buttons."
Kelly said, grinning painfully when her nipples were grabbed again. Hoshi was working under her and tried to turn them around again, but the Canadian felt that she had been long enough in the bottom position and spread her legs wide to be harder to turn over under the loud cheering of the audience while she would go for the top of Hoshi, trying to get it off the girl with experienced fingers.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:27 pm

Hoshi struggled more on the bottom as her attemps to roll again failed do to Kelly spreading her legs Hoshi would see that Kelly would try taking off her top not wanting to show her hard perky breast to Kelly, she would grab the Canadian's hands with her one trying to keep them away form her top " your not taking off my top " She blurted out. Hoshi need a plan to come back at Kelly but she didn't know how to deal with her as she struggled to keep her top on she would glare up at Kelly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sat Jan 12, 2013 3:27 pm

"Ok, ok. I promise I won't take your top of with my hands."
Kelly was quite busy with the struggling Hoshi, but she had a quick idea while already giving out the sentence that she would not take away the top from the sporty girl, instead she would press down harder on her and use her teeth to drag the top up instead of using her hands.

"You schee? No handsch..."
Kelly proclaimed proudly while licking and nibbling at the abs of Hoshi in the try to get her top of to show the audience her assets.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Sat Jan 12, 2013 7:27 pm

"what are you getting at ?" Hoshi said slightly confused by Kelly's words but she soon realized what she meant once Kelly grabbed onto her top with her teeth
"no!"she yelled out as her hands were to busy with Kelly's and not able do anything, slowly but surely Hoshi's top came off showing her perky nipples making the crowd cheer out as well as making Hoshi blush bright red form embarrasment

"I-I'll make you pay for that " Hoshi threaten as she would try and bite on Kelly's nipples and suck on them

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next