Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 199 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 199 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Lilly's Revenge

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Lilly's Revenge - Page 2 Empty Re: Lilly's Revenge

Post by ThunderFox Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:39 am

Lilly honestly couldn't believe her ears. Even now, after he had gotten a full view of her naked chest, and knew full well that she could easily take full advantage of him in almost every way, Clyde still defied her. No one had ever defied her like this. She had never tried this on a man mind you, but she assumed that a man would be even easier to manipulate, given their simple minds. But Clyde seemed dead set on not letting Lilly take him. Lilly felt her face get a bit red, not from embarrassment, but anger. She was getting fed up with him.

"You have balls. But I'll take them from you soon enough," she would say. It seemed it was going to take a lot more to get Clyde under her clutches. Lilly was hoping that it wouldn't take too much effort, but it seemed that it was unavoidable at this point. With his chin still in her hands, she would lean forward all the way, and plant her lips on his with a forceful kiss. She didn't really want to kiss him, but she didn't really have a choice. Also, part of her was enjoying it, she guessed. But she tried to ignore that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:26 pm

Clyde stood firm with his words towards Lilly. He couldn't deny the lust and attraction he felt towards Lilly, her beauty and domineering attitude, along with how fond he was of being her slave but that was purely from a sexual standpoint. He knew Lilly cared nothing for him and was kind of crazy-violent in her own right, which was enough for Clyde to realize that Lilly was not good for him, even though he was quite attracted to Yanderes and Tsunderes despite not knowing either word.

As a man, he could not budge and chose to stand behind his words. But he doubted his choice as well. He was choosing Mercy despite not knowing the Pink Haired Paralegal nor if she liked him or ever would. A Gamble.

Hearing Lilly's response, Clyde's eyes narrowed and his cheeks reddened a bit more. Her words were somewhat erotic and enticing despite being threatening. Clyde was struggling to keep himself focused but suddenly... Lilly leaned forth and kissed the cowboy aggressively. "M-Mmhh!?" Clyde would let out within Lilly's mouth as his eyes shot open wide from the unexpected kiss, blushing deeply and beginning to slowly melt into the girl's aggressive liplock that started to tame Clyde, his bulge no doubt growing under Lilly's crotch as she embraced him.

Clyde moved his hands up to Lilly's shoulders to try and push her off, but he was far too battered to resist much and would only grip her shoulders instead, the kiss making his resistance begin to falter.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:44 pm

Lilly couldn't deny that pert of her was enjoying the kiss with Clyde. As much as she hated him, and despised that she lost to him, this was a good way to relieve some of the stress from the match. That, and she couldn't deny that there was sexual tension in the ring. But no man had ever made her feel that way in her life. So why did it start now? She quickly dismissed the thought though, not wanting to let it cloud her judgement.

After a moment more of indulging in the kiss, Lilly would part her lips from Clyde's and stare at him. She felt his hands on her shoulder's trying weakly to push her off of him, but getting no where. She was getting closer and closer to making him hers. "I'm tired of waiting Clyde. Are you going to wash this sweat off my body willingly, or will I have to drag you into that shower by force?" she would say, her eyes narrowing just a bit as she sat there on top of him, eyes locked on his. Lilly knew if he resisted, she still had the task of removing the cowboy's pants, as well as her own panties. Not that she minded a little bit of hard work. She could make it fun for herself one way or another.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:08 pm

Clyde felt like he was weak. To not resist Lilly as much as he could while within the deep kiss that melted his senses. His heart beating quickly from the amazing embrace of her lips along with the struggle Clyde felt within himself on what he should do. Mercy clearly wasn't chasing after him and It felt great to be wanted by someone, but this thing with Lilly was different.

As the kiss broke, Clyde felt his lips still tingling from the embrace and couldn't resist licking them to savor the taste. He was angry at himself for not resisting more though.

Her words only made it harder for Clyde to choose, conflict was on his face.

"...Maybe if we met earlier I woulda been more willing to serve ya like some spineless lil' puppet, honey." Clyde remark as he turned his head to the side and let out a shaky breath of air before he turned back to Lilly.

"...I can't forget about Mercy." Said Clyde honestly.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:22 pm

Lilly felt her jaw drop a bit. She was half naked, on top of him, and had even kissed him with ne of her best kisses. And still, Clyde refused to give up, and let her have her way. What was Wrong with him! He couldn't possibly be this resistant to her! Lilly felt her eyes narrow, and her teeth clench as she tried to think, and her anger boiled up.

"Who the fuck is Mercy?! I don't care who you have as your little girlfriend. She isn't going to matter by the time I'm done with you. You and I both know that one way or another, I'm going to have my way with you as my slave. So why are you resisting me?!" she shouted, this time, going to pound one of her fists into Clyde's chest. She was sick and tired of his resistance. Never in her life had she had this much trouble with anyone before. No matter what she did, she couldn't get Clyde to just give in, even though she knew part of him wanted to. After all, he was a man. And they only cared for one thing. She didn't know if it was because he was stubborn, or what. But it was annoying all the same.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:50 pm

Clyde jumped a bit as he was startled by Lilly's sudden outburst, he felt that maybe he just struck a chord and wasn't sure if that was good or bad to anger to anger his violent short-tempered kidnapper who could beat the tar out of him... Again.

But as she shouted at him, Clyde narrowed his eyes back at Lilly a bit, letting out a small huff of air as she pounded her fist into his chest while she shouted in anger towards his resistance that clearly frustrated her. Clyde felt a little bad.

Mercy was just a girl Clyde was chasing after. A crush. But a crush that may or may not give a darn about him in return. But Lilly's outburst made it a lot easier to choose who was more sensible here.

"Because I ain't no damn slave! I've dealt with this before too, and ain't no way Clyde T. Gastin is just gonna hang up his balls again and surrender his-self to you like a lil' bitch! My theme song even says 'I am my own master. Nobody owns my soul'!" Clyde shot back at Lilly, trying to hide how nervous he was along with how much his resistance went down from that kiss she gave him. She was closer than she thought but Clyde fought to hide it.

He tried to fake being cocky. "...Heh... Believe me babe I can wash ya all night long... Just don't expect me to be callin' ya tomorrow." Said Clyde.

Last edited by 621 on Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:02 pm

Lilly could almost feel her blood boiling from the anger she felt toward Clyde. Even losing to him wasn't as infuriating as he was being in this moment. She didn't want it to be this much work to make him succumb to her, but something about his attitude, and this girl he calls Mercy, was making it so much harder than it should have been.

Lilly sat there on top of him , listening to his words. She hadn't given him enough credit, she admitted that. Clyde was either so stubborn that he couldn't be broken easily, or he was truly determined not to be taken from this Mercy girl. Either way, it was going to make this that much harder for Lilly. It almost seemed not worth it. Almost. Lilly may have quit during the match. But she wasn't going to quit here. She would have Clyde as her slave somehow, no matter what it took.

Still, it was obvious that Clyde wasn't responding to her threats at all. Even though she could tell she had him unnerved, it didn't seem to be working all that much on him. Maybe it was time to try something different. Leaning down, so that her face was close to Clyde's, and her sweaty orbs were now pressed against is chest, she would lick his lips before speaking. "You will wash me Clyde.. And you will be mine," she would say, her voice much softer now, almost kind even, which was hard for her to do, but still, if being loud, and threatening wouldn't work, perhaps being more gentle would. She could go back to being her once she had him in her clutches.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:23 pm

Clyde kept trying to reaffirm himself and keep resisting Lilly. He was surprised she hadn't beat him again for not obeying her. He was torn so much between his pride, this uncertain thing with Mercy, his sexual desire for Lilly and his masochistic tendencies that often controlled his judgement. He was so tempted to let Lilly have him right here and now.

He wasn't scared of her but the more violent she got the more defiant Clyde felt he had to be. But when Lilly suddenly leaned down with her face close to his, pressing her bare chest against his own before locking his lips, Clyde frozen in place and flushed deeply as Lilly began to seduce him, looking into her eyes with a nervous stare. She could probably feel his heart beating frantically now as he got rather 'warm' and above all aroused from what Lilly was doing.

"Maybe I can play along until I get away... Servicing her for one night sure as hell wouldn't be bad... I can get away."
Clyde thought to himself as he looked into Lilly's eyes with a nervous stare and a bright red face. He felt he could resist her. That he could serve her and not succumb to her or be hers.

"...It'd be nice..." He muttered. "If you weren't so crazy...." He told himself. He was sure he could have his fun too and get out of there.

Last edited by 621 on Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:09 am

Lilly didn't really want to even act nice to Clyde. But at this point, it seemed like the only thing that could get though his thick and stubborn skull was being gentler than she was. As much as she hated it, that was how it had to be. At least for now anyway. She could easily go back to beating on him, and yelling later. She didn't plan on letting this end for quite some time.

Even though yelling and the like didn't seem to be forcing him to give in to her, she could tell his body wanted him to give in. A certain lump that pressed against her own crotch was proof enough of that. She was half way there she guessed. Men rarely thought about anything when they could let their body do all the thinking for them. Though Clyde seemed to be a rare exception.

"Yes, it will be nice. For me. Now, are you going to wash me, or not? This sweat is driving me nuts," Lilly would say, trying her best keep her voice level, and even seductive. Even if her words did come out as somewhat demanding, that was who she was. She wasn't going to be able to be nice about everything. To offer Clyde a bit more incentive, Lilly would let her lips gently brush against his, but not enough to kiss him quite yet. She knew full well that he enjoyed the last kiss, and must be dying fr another one. If he wanted it, he would do as she asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:26 pm

"Hm." Clyde responded to Lilly's words with a low mummer to himself. 'Evil' was a comic-book word in Clyde's eyes, but it also seemed to suit Lilly, he felt. She enjoyed hurting him during the match and enjoyed inflicting further pain onto him just as she declared that she wanted to enslave him. It was true, Clyde was attracted to Lilly on a physical level, but he was aware of her true self. He told himself to be careful.

But it was tough too, she was seductive and her sultriness was tempting Clyde. Seducing him.

He basked in the feeling of Lilly's lips brushing against his own with great pleasure to the point where she got him going and he gently kissed the corner of her lips as she brushed them by, not caring if she said no. He refused to belong to her. But who knows how long Clyde had before Lilly got to him. It was a gamble.

"I'll wash ya... Lilly." Clyde said with a clear emphasis on Lilly. While his carnal desires were becoming more and more influenced by Lilly, his mind wasn't taken over just yet and he intended to show Lilly that he would not be her toy. But that was debatable.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next