by Blade/speranza Today at 8:47 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 6:44 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by hunter of speed Today at 5:22 am

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Deus001 Today at 4:29 am

Who is online?
In total there are 118 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 117 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:51 pm
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 4:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Clyde Gastin Vs. Makie Akamatsu

2 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Clyde Gastin Vs. Makie Akamatsu - Page 6 Empty Re: Clyde Gastin Vs. Makie Akamatsu

Post by Lobo Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:40 pm

"B-But! But! But!" Clyde tried to let out as Makie refused to believe it was an accident, keeping his hands up when she started kicking. "Gah dang it, lady! I ain't no pervert!" Clyde yelled to Makie, blocking her kicks with his arms and wincing just slightly as he took the sharp kicks from her boots that stung the sore cowboy.

"I can't believe this is happenin'! I'm supposed to be the good guy here!" Clyde thought with a painful grimace. He was just trying to be nice! He never did that very often and now look what happened! He accidentally felt up a girl and now some of the crowd thought he did it on purpose! What was Mercy going to think if she saw this and thought he did it on purpose. It seemed like half the crowd already thought he did it purpose! Clyde started to get frustrated with Makie, the fans, the situation and above all himself.

"Maybe if yo' boobs weren't so DANG BIG for yo' size I wouldn't of..." Clyde snapped to Makie as he got frustrated, only to pause when he felt a tap on his shoulder. Clyde got irritated instantly and turned around with a loud stomp. "WHUT!?" Clyde yelled out just moments before seeing the massive Toshio swinging that steel chair down upon Clyde's skull. The cowboy had no time to react as he was struck hard.

*CLAANG* Echoed from the chair and out into the arena as Toshio hammered Clyde, the crowd releasing an audible, gasping "Ooooooh!" as they saw the chair shot that scrambled Clyde's brains, slowly tilting backwards until he fell unceremoniously to the mat with a stiff thud, sprawled out on the canvas, unmoving as he laid unconscious on the canvas floor.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Clyde Gastin Vs. Makie Akamatsu - Page 6 Empty Re: Clyde Gastin Vs. Makie Akamatsu

Post by Underdog21 Sat Apr 27, 2013 6:32 am

As Makie scrambled away from Clyde, she heard him yell a half-hearted excuse...something to do with her boobs being big. "WHAAAT?" she almost screamed. "That's your excuse? You...you fucking PERVERT---"

She didn't get to finish, as Clyde suddenly turned his back on her. There was a dull CLANG, and suddenly toppled backwards. And landed right in front of Makie, his head coming to a rest between her legs as he gazed up at the ceiling with sightless, spiralling eyes.

"Gahhh--pervert!" Makie shouted, kicking at Clyde again as she scrabbled away. It was only then that she realized that Toshio was standing over Clyde, a steel chair held inconspicuously in one hand, all the while extending another hand to Makie. "It's okay, sis, I'm here," he said. "Can you walk?"

Calming down now that her brother was here, Makie gingerly accepted his hand and let him pull her to her feet. Her legs wobbled, and pain surged up them as the agony of the Texas cloverleaf caught up with her. "I could have handled him myself, you know," she grumbled as she leaned on Toshio's shoulder.

"Suuure you could have," Toshio replied as he dropped the chair and began to walk her to the edge of the ring. "Is that why you tapped out to him so quickly?"

Makie flashed her brother a sour look. "Oh, fuck off."

The elder Akamatsu simply flashed her a cheeky grin. "I love you too, sis."

And with that, Toshio led his limping younger sister out of the ring, and the two of them walked steadily up the ramps to the exit. The referee, meanwhile, checked over Clyde, and before long medics were rushing into the ring to check him over.

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6