Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 9:46 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ARStudios2000 Today at 9:34 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 9:29 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:58 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:14 am

Who is online?
In total there are 94 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 94 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

So, How's Life?

3 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

So, How's Life? - Page 3 Empty Re: So, How's Life?

Post by Tatyina Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:29 am

Johnny grinned as he heard Taylor call out. He looked at Clyde and shrugged. "You heard her, man." He said and grinned. "I wouldn't mess with her. She fights dirty." Not in the in ring, biting clawinf and low blow kind of way, but in the way that made a tough guy like Johnny unable to resist her. Maybe the second way a little bit.

He blushes when he heard her words. She liked to tease. If she was serious, Johnny wasn't even sure what he would say or do. Taylor was already more than one woman's worth. "Sounds great babe." He said as he learned in to wink at her.

"We'll have to tell Clyde here to leave though. It'd be weird to have a dude watcin us." He then went over and made some plates, leaving Clydes and his and took Taylor's plate over to her and give her a kiss.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:05 am

Clyde turned his head and narrowed his eyes at Taylor. Joking or not he hated it, he was nobody's bitch, she could ask Cheerleader Lilly if she knew her. Crazy gal. "No, I don't remember. Whatever lil' fantasies you be havin' 'bout that sure as hell didn't happen in the real world." Clyde told her with a frown that only deepened when she had to bring Mercy into this and mentioned the three way, making glare at Johnny that dared him to yes and get antsy, even just for a moment. While Clyde knew it was a joke, it did trigger some old buried thoughts about his inadequacy and made him wonder if he would ever be tossed away by a woman for another woman, yet again. It seemed like the wussy thing to share and talk about it, so of course, he never talked about it.

"If you mean by Easy & Bat-Shit Crazy then no. She ain't like the rest AFW. I think you'd like Heather though. She's easy, crazy and likes handcuffs." Clyde added factually "But you'd be shanked way before you slapped the cuffs on Mercy, bub." Clyde told Johnny sternly. He didn't mean it completely though. Not completely. Of course they wouldn't take the shorty seriously though. Who would? ...Besides Adrian.

Clyde sat a table and stared at his plate. He was always hungry in the morning but he didn't know if he could eat right now. He turned towards the couple and signed from the kitchen table.

"So if y'all lovebirds don't mind me askin what's next now that y'all hitched? Thinkin' bout havin' kiddos?" Clyde asked. Maybe that was another reason why Taylor was retiring?

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:43 am

Taylor rolled her eyes. Of course Clyde couldn't take a joke, and never missed an opportunity to be a petty little asshole. In her own house! When they had just cooked him breakfast! Seriously, what the fuck.

Taylor eagerly took her plate and gave Johnny a kiss. She began to wolf down the meal, starting with the rice, then the fish. She used the time when her mouth was otherwise occupied to smolder, silently, where no one would notice. She tried to keep it from showing on her face. She couldn't bear the thought of Clyde having any affect on their happy little life they'd put together. She couldn't bear the thought of him noticing it if he did.

She tried to slow herself down, and let her temper cool off before she did anything. Before she would've ripped into Clyde and gone after him right away, but she was getting so much better at controlling her temper. She took a deep breath and swallowed a small bite of fish, and then smiled at Johnny. She ignored Clyde's question. It would only set her off again.

"Last time I saw Heather..." Taylor said combing her bangs with her fingers while she thought. "I think it was in the park? After they won that match. She came down to try to rub it in my face and make me into some kind of charity case. She said she wanted to 'help me'. With what? Beats the hell out of me, man, she's a mind job. She wants everyone to think she's Little Miss Perfect. I guess she doesn't know that everyone in the world sees right through her." Taylor took another bite, and thought for a moment while she chewed.

"Man, I spent so many nights thinking over and over about what I would do the next time I fought her. I could not think about getting beat. I would have died. Of course, all she really did was take a major ass kicking and then get lucky, so... Whatever. But... I don't care anymore. I feel so... good, man. I feel free. She's got nothing on me now, ya know? I don't... like, I don't live or die by who I can beat up. Fighting isn't who I am. It's not all I am.

"I won't fight to prove anything anymore. Of course, I'd still fight. Ya know, like if someone threatened my family. And I sure as hell wouldn't try to fight fair."
She said, gazing coolly at Clyde. "I wouldn't fight to win out here, I would fight to fucking destroy the other person. I would make sure they could never, ever threaten my family again."

She quietly went back to her fish, cut a little piece with the side of her chopsticks and then picked it up with them. She smiled at Johnny again. "Thanks for cooking, Boy-Toy." She said, and went back to eating.

Last edited by 1167 on Wed Nov 06, 2013 5:16 am; edited 1 time in total

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:06 am

After a while Clyde started to frown after he realized what he just told Johnny. He felt like shit. He came here to be a good guy and once again he fucked up. Maybe that's why he lost his family, he was good at driving others away. It was probably a good reason why he avoided Bonnie. Not out of maliciousness but out of fear because he knew he let her down again. He felt like bitch if he apologized but things had been going so well and for once he seemed to be liked and was getting along with Taylor. He had his demons and he took them out of the couple in their home. Maybe that's why it was easy for Heather to choose Cec over him. He never was easily to live with. Did he really want to put Mercy through the same thing if they got that way?

Clyde never apologized much, either It was backtracking. It was weakness. It was gutless in his eyes. And at the same time it might be the grown up thing to do. But he mulled over it for a bit as Taylor spoke, wondering if it was a good idea to apologize or not. They might not take it anyway and he just looks like a fool. His head lowered when she spoke about defending her family. Clyde would do the same and he could honor her words but he felt like they were addressed to him and for good reason.

"Ok.. Wait Wait Wait... I-I'm Sorry. I apologize. I got a bit pissy just now over your joke and I'm really sorry. I didn't mean to get all bitchy and shit and threaten to stab ya. I meant it as a joke and I didn't realize that I went too far. I said it without thinking and I apologize." Clyde apologized with his head lowered before he shifted his eyes away from the two as he struggled with the idea of explaining. "I know I ain't got much of excuse and I don't blame you for being angry or wantin' to kick my ass or throw me out but... I have this crazy chick who's chasin' me and straight up said You gon' be my bitch 'slash' slave and... I dunno, I know you were joking but when I heard that I guess I got frustrated. I ain't about to let anyone own me like some toy, na'mean? Lots of girls try to do that. Heather was the same way. I ain't about to let it happen again." Clyde stated uneasily. Mercy wasn't a swore subject but the thought of him losing to someone else was a sore subject that still bothered him. Even though he knew that was apart of life and love.

"I completely agree with you fighting if someone threatened your family. I'm the same way and I'm sorry I lost my head, you prolly have all the right to knee my head off for my threat. Honestly y'all have been kind enough because I really didn't know if y'all would welcome me in, let alone share food, especially for startin' shit in the past. So yeah, again. I'm... Sorry. I lost my cool." Clyde apologized. It was easy for him to blame booze for all his problems. All his mistakes he could say 'sorry, I was drunk.' But right now he felt he had to owe up to his actions.

He sighed after saying all that. He felt it was bitching to explain but maybe they'd understand why it got to him. He came here to try and convince Taylor to not retire but hearing her state that she felt good and free, Clyde felt maybe he shouldn't try to change that, especially after his foolish little act.

Last edited by 621 on Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:48 pm

Johnny stared at Clyde as he went on about whatever he was going on about. "Huh?" He said and passed Clyde the plate. "Just eat your breakfast dude." He said with a smile.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:01 pm

Taylor blinked. "Wow." She said. "You could've just said sorry."

She pushed her last bit of fish around her plate on her lap with her knees together while her eyes wandered around the carpet. She took a little bite and chewed it absently. She thought over Clyde's situation. It seemed like every time she saw him he went on and on about how the world was against him and he was destined to be some lone tragic cowboy. What a life that must be.

"Man, you've got issues." She fixing her dark blue eyes on Clyde. After another moment of thought, she added "Maybe you should have a match against Heather. Bamboo cages are pretty cool, I hear, and beating the shit out of someone is the very best way to bury the hatchet."

She stood up and went to the kitchen to scrape and rinse her plate. "And being a toy isn't so bad..." She stood close to Johnny so that Clyde couldn't see them, and slipped her fingers under the waistband of Johnny's shorts, front and center, and gave a little tug. "Is it, Johnny?" She bit her bottom lip and bumped him with her hip.

"I'm gonna get dressed. No one stab anyone while I'm gone." She said, and walked off to the bedroom.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:05 am

"That's why I don't apologize! I ain't good at it!" Clyde addressed the couple before pulling his hat over his eyes from the embarrassment he felt at the awkward situation. Why did he even bother? Maybe he should of stayed home and watched cops all day long.

He brushed aside most of Taylor had to say as he dug into his breakfast, which was quite good, better than he thought. "Thish ish good. Wow." Clyde said with a stuffed mouth before he heard Taylor speak out being a toy. He kept his mouth shut about that but truth be told he loved being a toy in the sexual sense. But to let Lilly or anyone else cut off his balls... Well he couldn't let that happen.

"Right." He replied to Taylor as she leaved, waiting for her to go until he spoke again. "You know I came here to try and convince her that she shouldn't retire... I mean you don't have a fight like that and decide 'I should go now'. But she seems happy... I dunno it ain't my place to tell her what to do but hell... How do you , hombre?"

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:32 am

Johnny found a moment to finally have his breakfast and scarfed it down hungrily. He was feeling the urge to workout as he started scarfing his food down but one of his favorite ways of burning it up was being stopped by his guest. It didn't help that Taylor teased him the way she did. "Nah, babe..." He responded to her whens he was so close and grinned at her. Why was Clyde still here again? He shrugged it off as Taylor left him wanting and looked to the guy.

"She's happy now, man. That's all I want for her. And if I the one who's lucky enough to help make her happy, then that's even more awesome. Maybe she'll fight again,but when she does, it'll be because she wants to, not cause she's gotta." Johnny shrugged. Part of him wanted to see her wrestle again just because it was hot, for one and he liked watching her beat other chicks asses. He could be proud of her for sure. Not that he wasn't already.

"I don't tell her what to do man. We just, uh... talk and junk. It's speakin man, not tellin. People who tell, no one wants ta listen cause everyone's got somethin ta say. If ya speak, then ya get ta listen AND talk. So, I guess everyone wins." Johnny shrugged. "I dunno anything about that shit though, man." He said and grinned scratchin his head. 'I got a sweet gig, a roof over my head, a killer set of weights and a hot babe. What else do I need?" He paused. Maybe he should clarify. "And, I didn't always have those things. My bro was always the one with a babe on his arm. He's smarter and all that junk too but who knows if he's happy? Life's too short to get too worked up over things. Workin hard and just doin what ya gotta do will get you a long way to gettin what ya want, man.

He looked at Clyde. "You know... gettin all offended and shit about a joke. "Taylor's cool man. She just likes to tease. And if she knows she gets under your skin, well, that'll probably make her do it more. But it's just cause uh...." Johnny stopped. "Well... I dunno man. She wouldn't go at ya if she didn't care a lttle bit. Worse thing someone can do is ignore ya. If that's happenin, then it's time ta pack up an move on."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:39 pm

"I 'spose." He replied to Johnny in regards to Taylor with much acceptance. He seemed very right but when Johnny talked about speaking, talking, telling and listening, Clyde looked at him like he was growing broccoli out of his ears. He didn't understand that at all and didnt bother to offer his 2 cents until Johnny asked what else could he need besides a roof, love, weights and a job that Clyde only hated because of the company.

"Money." Clyde answered factually with a deadpan gaze. "You get all this from a fortune cookie or somethin', Confucius? Life is long as shit. The choices we make now are the ones we gotta live with for a long time. For better or worse." Like never being able to return home.

He frowned though when he talked about Taylor messing with him and groaned silently, not wanting to hear this little lecture from someone who looked younger than him. "She don't care. She said so before and that ain't no big deal, I don't blame her either, but I still kinda like y'all I guess. Besides there are worst things than being ignored, but It Is time for me to pack up and move on." Clyde said. He really did start to enjoy hanging around with the couple until he embarrassed himself, he felt very foolish right now and didn't want to make things worse for him. The anxiety made him want to puke but hopefully a cigarette or two will help him get over it no problem.

"Thanks for the Fish, pardner. I 'priciate the hospitality. But I oughta go... Work out or somethin'." After getting his ass kicked by that Dark Angel chick, Clyde felt he was in need of it, even more so when he saw Johnny. Clyde looked like a twig compared to him.

"I might have given them too much money... I might be broke if I pay for cigs.." Clyde realized with a brief frown.

Last edited by 621 on Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:32 pm; edited 4 times in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:45 am

Being unemployed had it's advantages. It gave Taylor a lot more time to do things she didn't really get to during her career with AFW, such as... shopping. Since becoming a wife her wardrobe had nearly doubled. While before, when they were dating, Taylor always made sure to look her best when she saw Johnny, she didn't wake up next to him in the morning and go to bed with him at night. She had a lot more Johnny time to worry about, and she was having fun with her clothes, though most of them were just for Johnny.

She flitted about her bedroom in only a black push up bra with a white skull with a bow on top over one breast and a matching black thong with the same skull in the middle of the scant little triangle in front. She laid down on the bed to wriggle her way into a pair of tight, low rise, electric blue jeans and slid a black and silver glittery belt around her hips. She pulled a tight, thin, black Rage Against The Machine t-shirt over her head and worked the hem down over her stomach. It was short enough to leave a sliver of her toned midsection bare, and rode up her back and sides whenever she bent.

She put on a black cord necklace that wrapped around twice and fit flush against her neck, and added a silver chain necklace with a small heart pendant that sat just above the neckline of her shirt. She put on a black leather bracelet, some pink lip gloss, and pulled out the barrette that kept her blonde hair up in a messy bun. She shook her head and tousled her hair until it hung about her face in a wonderfully unkempt way. Then she strolled barefoot back out to the living room.

"Leaving?" She asked with a smile, neither eager nor disappointed. She glanced at Johnny but tried to be cool about it. She always paid attention to his eyes when she showed herself to him. "Did you boys like bond and stuff?"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next