Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 146 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 143 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, Blue_Snakie, Whitecrow233

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Heather Sunderland vs Louise Heaven

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Heather Sunderland vs Louise Heaven Empty Heather Sunderland vs Louise Heaven

Post by TiefBlau Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:57 am

2 out of 3 Smother Match
Each Fall is gained only through Smother Submission or Smother KO
Winner takes loser as slave for the night

Spoiler:

Heather Sunderland was getting herself ready backstage, prepared for the match at hand. She was getting better at these types of things and she was prepared to show everyone out there exactly that. She knew who her opponent was, knew that her opponent was very very well suited for this type of match, but this was something that Heather was sure she could overcome tonight..at least she hoped. She couldn't even imagine being slave to the woman she was about to face. It was something that she wanted to avoid at all costs.

Pulling on her purple fishnet top, she was fully ready as she would step out of the locker rooms. She would head through t he hallways, making her way to the curtain area where she would nod her head to the crew member. The lights would turn a dark blue as her theme, "Choir Jail" would begin to play. The stage area would fill up with smoke as Heather crawled out, surrounded by green laser lights that shot out from the entrance. She had her usual glow pain on her face and down her left arm, showing in the blue light as she crawled down the ramp. Midway down, she would stand up, raise her hands up to a cheering crowd as the pyro shot out from the entrance, leading her to run down the rest of the ramp and slide into the ring.

She would run up the turnbuckle, raising her hands up again, a set of pyro shooting down to the ring before she jumped off. The lights went back to normal, revealing the paint on her body to be otherwise transparent when not in the blue light. She would get into the center of the ring,taking another deep breath as she would await the arrival of her opponent.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Heather Sunderland vs Louise Heaven Empty Re: Heather Sunderland vs Louise Heaven

Post by Thestupidgeek Mon Feb 04, 2013 5:37 pm

Louise could follow the amazing entrance of her opponent. She remained speechless, many pyrotechnic effect ... louise sometimes forgot that she was now in the AFW, a big wrestling federation. So when she hears her own entrance theme, louise is a little nervous, despite the fact that this type of match is one of her favourite.

_ HELLO EVERYBODY ... READY FOR THE HOUR OF JUSTICE?

the crowd applauded when they can see the famous "maid of justice". With her ​​beautiful smile, louise walks slowly to the ring, she takes her time to greet the crowd and kiss on the forehead some cute fans. Her long black dress completely covers her body, but everyone can see it hides some generous curves. When she arrive to heather, louise puts her hands on her hips and carefully watch her cute opponent, a big smile on her lips

_ Hi heather, it's a long time since our last match ... you're always so pretty, I see .... you know, I was very surprised by your challenge... especially for this type of match... you remember what I mean ?

slowly and sensually, Louise takes off her dress, revealing her hot sexy body and her provocative wrestling outfit, too small to hold all her curves. Her little striptease is greeted approvingly by the crowd. Before back in her corner, louise just says

_ You will regret to defy me Heather, this time, I take my time to crush you...have a good match

Emilie the steamroller_____Maria infinity
Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Heather Sunderland vs Louise Heaven Empty Re: Heather Sunderland vs Louise Heaven

Post by TiefBlau Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:58 am

As the girl's theme would start to play, Heather would narrow her eyes, lowering her body a bit as she would prepare herself for the girl's arrival. She would see Louise step out onto the stage, causing her to take another deep breath. The girl's curves were incredibly visible in her dress as she yelled out to the crowd, making her way down to the ring.

"Tch.." Heather grit her teeth at Louise's words, remembering the non-televised match that the two had before this one. Heather blushed a little at what happened during that match, shaking her head as she was glad no one witnessed that humiliation. She was looking to get her revenge on live TV now, making it look like it was only her beating Louise.

Soon though, she watched the girl slowly, sensually taking off her dress, Heather's face turning a deep red as she did her little striptease, revealing that wrestling outfit that was barely there.

"Nh..I'll make sure I make you my slave tonight..I'll show you not to mess with me.." Heather let out, glaring at her as she did, waiting for the bell to ring.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:46 am

_ We'll see that naughty girl, but if you start to talk to me like that, I will spank you again

Louise remember very well her last match with heather. This girl was a tough opponent, but she is too sensitive, and embaress her was just to funny, an another weapon for louise.

_ So naughty girl, come on, I'll teach you manners, just like the last time ...

louise rise her hands, as an invitation for a test of strenght,

_ too Afraid for attack me ?

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:07 pm

"Tch.." Heather grit her teeth at Louise's words, the girl clearly not very worried about facing her. That fact really dug right into Heather and she wanted to rip into the girl, just waiting for that bell to ring.

When it finally did, Heather heard Louise continue on, saying more stuff to try and get to her as the girl would raise her hands up for a test of strength. "You better stop calling me that. I'm not joking I'm kicking your ass tonight and making you my slave.." Heather let out, glaring at her as she would start to approach the girl.

Being called scared just broke the last nerve for Heather. She would grit her teeth harder, charging right towards Louise, ignoring her offer for a test of strength. She would attempt to ram into the girl and tackle her onto her back.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:11 am

_ Maybe I'll be your slave... but it's too funny to tease you littl.... gouuff

Louise gasped. She wanted to annoy Heather, and make her crazy, but it seems to have worked beyond her hopes. Heather rush on her, and violently tackle the poor maid. Louise is violently thrown to the ground, with heather on the top position ... a situation quite uncomfortable for Louise. But the busty maid continues to tease her opponent

_ Ahlala ... heather, you know, however, what happens to naughty little girl...

Louise if she can, try to put her long legs around the waist of heather, to prevent any escape from the young girl, but also to make heather suffer , as Louise begins to tighten hard. But if heather is very angry, it is possible that she does not let the time for louise to move her legs

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:10 pm

Heather would completely ignore Louise's words, trying not to let the busty maid get into her head although it's already happened just slightly. As she rammed into Louise, a small grin appeared on her face while she took her down. From here she could keep the top position and do some real good damage to the girl, at least that's what she was hoping for.

"Gah!? What!" Heather let out as Louise would wrap her legs around her waist, causing Heather to grit her t eeth in frustration, trying her hardest to pry the girl's legs away. "Let..Go!" Heather yelled out before she would desperately try to send her fists into Louise's stomach, attempting to throw a flurry of punches at her gut.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:28 am

unfortunately for louise, heather start quickly to punch her soft belly, an attempt to get her free from the body scissors of louise. The busty maid grunt at each punch, but she try to keep heather trapped, if not she will be in a difficult position

_ gouhh...gouhh... too bad heather, you could act like a tough wrestler, I always see the cute and shy girl, that you are... and if I remember well, you hate this.

using her abs, louise try to project herself against heather, and send her hands behind the head of the girl, and if she succed, she grab firmly heather's neck and push the girl against her body. Louise can't put heather in a breast smother, and it could be dangerous for her, so instead she just keep heather close to her and prevent her escape. With their two body rubbing against each other, heather could feel the huge tits of louise pressing against her chest, and more than other she could feel the warm breathe of louise on her unprotected neck

_ tell the truth heather, in fact you like how I play with you, naughty girl

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:39 pm

"Tch..you..underestimate me and you're going to regret it!" Heather let out, seeing that her punches weren't working too well. She would go back to trying to pry the girls legs away from her, desperately trying to get herself out of the scissor hold that Louise had her in. The girl was stronger than one would think and Heather was definitely having some trouble.

Soon though, she felt Louise grab her neck, pushing her against her body. Feeling her huge breasts rubbing against her's, Heather blushed deeply, Louise's warm breath hitting her neck, causing her to let out quite the shudder.

"A-aagh..sh-shut up..let go!" Heather let out, struggling as much as she could in the girl's grasp as she continued to tease her in that position.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:16 pm

_ it seems that you're the one who underestimate me heater... and it's not the first time... you remember, naughty girl ?

always teasing heather, louise see that her stimulation work well. When heather blush, louise try to roll and get the top position, for better crushing the girls under her weight

_ in fact you love to be helpless, like this... see how you are after that I breathe in your neck... now imagine how you react if I do this

if she can, louise will try to nibbling the cute ear of heather, always rubbing their two body together

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next