Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 10:16 pm

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:17 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:07 pm

» Adama Saadia vs Mebel Pertolania - Stars Above
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:03 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 61 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 61 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Lady Lakota vs. White Feather

2 posters

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Lady Lakota vs. White Feather Empty Lady Lakota vs. White Feather

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:57 am

Normal Match decided by Pin, KO, or Submission

The arena was filled with fans as they waited for the match to begin. This was a special one for this featured two Native American fighters. They were interested to see both of their skills in the ring and were anxious to see how this one turns out.

Suddenly there was a loud female Indian war cry that echoed around the building and a puff of smoke burst from the ground. Out came an Indian girl wearing a normal Indian outfit with feathers in her headress and wool boots. Then "I Can Be A Freak" by Estelle ft Kardinal Offishall started playing and the girl started to mix her tribal war dance with street dancing. People were beginning to be mesmerized by her skill as she made her down the walkway.

After a few minutes, the girl did a few flips to the arena and then she jumped to the top rope to do a handstand before flipping to the ring. After she was finished with her dancing, she let out her war cry and the arena rose up and cheered in response.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Lady Lakota vs. White Feather Empty Re: Lady Lakota vs. White Feather

Post by Daaharu Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:20 am

A [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AX5xIv_NS08:2tus7e3j]traditional Lakota war chant[/url:2tus7e3j] picked up as soon as the first theme ended, and Lady Lakota emerged at the top of the entrance ramp, wearing her own traditional headdress and colorfully decorated attire over her black and green bikini and fringed skirt. With a little yell of her own, the girl began to do her own war dance as she made her way down to the ring. As she did so, she took a chance to check out the girl who was waiting for her in the ring. She looked a bit taller, but she was dressed pretty similarly, and that brought a smile to the Lakota girl’️s face.

Her entrance was certainly a bit less flashy. Rather than doing any sort of flips or handstands, she simply climbed in between the ropes and into the ring, waving to the fans as she did so. She was just very excited to meet someone else like her here, half a continent and an ocean away from the Indian reservations of the central United States. The audience certainly seemed to be excited, too—it was certainly an oddity, matching up two fighters of the same exotic ethnic group for a fight.

“Hello, there!” she said with a smile, walking over to her opponent and offering her a peace pipe. “It’️s a pleasure to meet you. Will you share this pipe with me as a sign of good sportsmanship?” She paused for a moment, before adding: “My name is Janet Wiles—I like to call myself Lady Lakota, however. As you might have guessed, I’️m of the Lakota people, specifically the Hunkpapa tribe. May I ask your name, and what tribe you are of?”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:52 am

White Feather went to her corner to relax a bit while watching her opponent come in. She smiled when she saw that it was another Native American with a similar outfit. This should be quite interesting.

White Feather accepted the peace pipe and smoked it as a sign of good sportsmanship. "I am honored to meet you, Janet, and I'd be happy to do so. I am also glad I'm not the only Native American here." She chuckled afterwards in the joy of having someone like her here. "My name is Layla McCarthy and I'm descended from the Mojave tribe."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:51 pm

After White Feather had smoked from the peace pipe, Janet took it back and smoked it herself, sealing their informal pact to have a good match. Not that it really seemed necessary—White Feather seemed like a very friendly girl, and Janet was still a little giddy over seeing another Native American girl wrestling here at AFW. “Excellent,” she said, handing the peace pipe over to the referee for safekeeping. “I’️ve got to tell you, Layla, it’️s really a thrill to be able to find another Native American here. Heck, we’️re thousands of miles away from home! I’️m really excited to see what you’️ve got!”

She clapped her hands together and bent down into a fighting stance, waiting for the bell to ring. “I’️d bet it’️s thrilling for all these Japanese fans, too,” she observed. “They probably don’️t know much about our peoples. Though, to be fair, I suppose not many people outside of the United States would. But I bet they’️ve got all sorts of questions. ‘Oh, do Native American girls compare the size of their headdresses?’️” She giggled.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:54 pm

White Feather smiled as she replied, "Same here, Janet! I hope we have a good match today." She would too get in her fighting stance as she added, "Yeah, I suppose they do. Let's see if we could answer a few during this match."

As soon as the bell rang, the match went underway!

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:51 pm

Janet nodded, getting ready to take White Feather down. While the other girl was a little taller, Janet was confident that she would be able to win the match. While she did prefer hentai, she was trained in kickboxing and submission wrestling.

When the bell rang, Janet would begin circling the other Native American girl slowly, looking for an opening. As she did, she couldn’️t help but make one little observation. “You know, Layla, you’️re a very pretty girl!”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:22 am

White Feather followed Lady Lakota as they both circled around the ring, preparing to strike. She smirked when she heard her opponent's compliment. "Thanks, you too! My family says that also about me."

Wanting to go first, White Feather would go on and charge at her opponent. Once close, she would attempt to a haymaker punch.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:29 am

Janet ducked as White Feather sent the haymaker in her direction. Thanks to her much shorter height, she managed to get under it, the fist just barely scraping her head, though it did send her long, black hair flying in all directions. Smiling, she bounced back up and put her fists up, ready to defend herself against any more punches which may be coming her way.

“Thanks,” she replied with a smile. “I have to be honest; it’️ll take some effort on my part not to undress you. I usually do hentai matches, and you are quite the looker. But I’️ll restrain myself, I promise.”

Having said that, she would throw a punch of her own at her opponent, aiming at the other Native American girl’️s stomach.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:41 am

White Feather would shake her hand to get her opponent's hair off so they can continue the fight. Then Janet's next comment sounded very confusing. "Undress me? Why would you have any thoughts of such things?"

She would try to block the punch to the stomach in order to give a headbutt to the face to push her back a bit.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:12 am

Janet grunted in frustration as her own punch was blocked, and then cried out as her opponent headbutted her, sending her stumbling back, clutching at her nose to make sure it wasn't bleeding. When she found her face was still dry, she let out a sigh of relief.

"Why? I mean, like I said, you're pretty, and every match I've been in before now was, to one extent or another, a hentai match," she explained. "So it's difficult for me to refrain from stripping a pretty girl when I'm in the ring with her. Like I said, though, I'll control myself."

She rushed forward, trying to wrap her arms around White Feather's waist and tackle her to the mat.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next