Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 235 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 235 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Dere Dere

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Dere Dere - Page 2 Empty Re: Dere Dere

Post by Tatyina Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:04 pm

Mercy listened to Lilly's words and nodded. The pressure was way too much for her. All those people watching her. Having to fight another girl? No thanks. She liked the pressure of deadlines and having to pour through endless amounts of legal text before a case. She hated the pressure that came with getting her face punched in by some skank in tight clothes. It would be even more humiliating than losing a case!

By the time Lilly was finished, the elevator had whirred to a stop and Mercy stepped out, turning to look at Lilly. Maybe the girl was going this way since anything of importance to her would be on this floor anyway. Mercy smiled genuinely at the girl. "Seriously..." He said. "I got this guy chasing me around right now that I just can't get rid of!" She rolled her eyes. "He's nice, I guess but... " Mercy shrugged. "He might drive me back to women if he keeps being so damn persistent." Mercy said with a blush at openly admitting she was bisexual.

She was thankful for Lilly's subject change and nodded, puffing out her chest a bit and putting on a face that was smug but not braggadocios. "I'm the Assistant to the Chief Manager of Talent Relations for Friction." She said and looked at Lilly with a wry gaze. "It's too bad you weren't in Friction. Cozy up with me and I can put in a good word to my boss about the matches you might get. Then again..." She said and glanced away thoughtfully. "I may be able to talk to the Tension people about it too. I'm actually on my way there right now."

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:51 am

Listening to the girl complain about having a man chasing after her made Lilly realize just how different the two of them were. While she was trying to get rid of a man, Lilly was looking for one, but not for the reason one would think. She wanted to find Clyde, and when she did, she would make him regret running from her. She promised herself that. And damn it, she planned to make that come true one way or another. "Heh, yeah men can be quite the handful. I can't tell you how man guys I have to shake off sometimes."

Stepping out of the elevator with the well dressed girl, Lilly listened to what she did here. And hearing her say what she did, Lilly's eyes lit up like Christmas lights. Jackpot. She thought she could get connections to match organizers. To her luck, she basically found one! She landed right in her lap. It seemed her luck had finally turned around. This was her chance to get just where she wanted to be. In a rematch with Clyde. And maybe even a match type of her choice. She could think of many good matches she could get him in. But it had to be perfect.

"Well, I've wrestled in both really. I fought a girl, and a guy once before. But... if you can get me a match, that would be great!" she said, barely able to hold back her excitement anymore. She was so close she could almost touch the opportunity to humiliate Clyde in front of an entire crowd. Just a little bit more work, and that dream would become reality.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:21 am

Mercy raised an eyebrow at Lilly's words. This girl really had to beat off guys with a stick? Mercy couldn't believe it. Maybe if she went around topless. Other than her tits, the young paralegal didn't think the girl was all that. Another blonde bimbo. Still, she kept any traces of that sort of malice and envy tucked away. Lilly's sentiment was one she shared, as far as guys went and there was no reason for them not to be on the same page in their crusade against men.

"Oh... you're in Friction as well/" Mercy said, tilting her head. So you're one of the bitches that's giving me all this extra paperwork. Stay pick a league, dammit. she thought to herself. She tilted her head and smiled at Lilly. "I could definitely get you some matches in Friction. However, I think I could at least pull some strings for you here in Tension. What kind of match were you looking for?" She said. She then furrowed her brow. "I'll also need to know your full name or maybe your ring name. I guess either would do. I hope you don't mind?" She asked with a pleasant smile.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:26 am

Shit. Shit shit SHIT! Lilly thought to herself after the girl asked her for her name. That was something she really wished to avoid. She knew she had a bad reputation around the AFW already. And if this girl knew who she was exactly, she would avoid trying to help her get the match she wanted. But it was looking to be unavoidable at this point. If she had to go through more ridicule from one other person, then so be it. Then again, maybe if she was lucky enough, this girl might not even care, or hell, she might not know enough about Lilly to recognize her reputation. One way or another, she would have to tell her.

"It's... Cheerleader Lilly. That's what I go by here," Lilly muttered. As much as she never really cared what other's opinions of her were, she still hated hearing people talk bad about her. Not because it was hurtful, it was just annoying. Jeers from stupid people got under her skin, and made Lilly angrier.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:28 am

Mercy raised an eyebrow when the girl said her name. It stuck in the back of her mind, but she couldn't quite place from where. 'Great, another skanky cheerleader. Just how many of them are in this league!?' She though as she filed the name away. By the end of closing time tomorrow, she'd know everything there was to know about Cheerleader Lilly. Sooner if she was on the ball and Miss Mercedes Wrenn was always on the ball.

But, all of Lilly's words were accepted by Mercy and she gave the girl a smile. "Oh, a Cheerleader, eh?" She encouraged enthusiastically. No wonder you have to shake the guys off with a stick. I bet you look great in your outfit!" She said. "It really suits you." Mercy said, bending her back and pulling up her hand as if she was checking Lilly out. "Still..." Mercy said, giving Lilly some real encouraging and genuine advice that just happened to be wrapped in a subtle jab at the girl. "That's certainly one of the persona options for girls around here. You'll definitely have to find something to distinguish yourself from all the other cheerleaders. What angle are you working now? Why are you," Mercy said, gently touching Lilly's shoulder and giving her a smile, "a better choice than any of the other 'cheerleader Lilly's' running around here at AFW? It's something important I would have to discuss with my bosses and I would be representing you if I put in a good word, after all. I only want to serve your interests in the best way I can, so if you can convince me, then I can convince anyone." Because Mercy's skill could definitely close the gap between any self aggrandizing bullshit Lilly made up that tried to place her on a pedestal higher than any of the other hopeless cheerleader skanks in the league.

Last edited by 445 on Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:29 am; edited 1 time in total

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:00 am

Lilly listened to the girl talk with only mild interest. All she really cared about was the fact that she didn't seem to recognize the name. At least not right now. That was a good thing. But still, more questions came her way. It was like she was going through an interview or something. Was it really going to be this much work to try and get a match that she wanted? Apparently so.

But the last question was one that Lilly knew was going to be tough to answer. What set her apart from the "other cheerleaders?" In Lilly's mind, they couldn't even compare. She was stronger, and more determined than any of them put together. She knew it, and she wanted the entire AFW to know it... but perhaps that was the best answer to give. "I'm different than them. I'm here to prove to the AFW, and the world, that just because I'm not a trained wrestler, doesn't mean that I'm not good enough to be the best there is. I'm here to rise to the top, and prove my strength to everyone, so that one day, I can have a shot at the title, and stand atop the pedestal of the AFW. I want to be better than everyone here, even if the odds are stacked against me. That's what sets me apart from them. They may have determination of their own, but I've set my sights on the strongest here. I'm not here to fight some little fish. I want to wrestle with the sharks, and once I show I can tame them, I will have proved I can tame anyone on the roster. That's what makes me different." Lilly finished her rant, meeting the girl's gaze with a strong one of her own. Most of it was true. She wanted to be better than everyone, and fight the strongest and prove she was better than them. But honestly, she couldn't care less about the title. If she every got the chance for it, it was a plus. But it wasn't necessary.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:03 am

Mercy listened to Lilly's words and nodded along with them. It was the same thing that everyone said. The same things she'd say if she were in an interview. Smoke up someone's ass is all it was. This girl wasn't anything special. Mercy even had to keep herself from outright laughing at Lilly when she mentioned the title. Never in a million years! Mercy was pretty sure that she could beat up Lilly. It was just too much.

But she kept herself composed and when Lilly was finished, she smiled sweetly at the girl. She pulled up her hand and gave Lilly a reassuring touch on the shoulder. "You'll do great, I'm sure." She said. 'I think... I could definitely get you matches against tough people." Of course, not, exactly, the kinds of people Lilly might be looking for, nor for the same reasons. For the first time since taking her position in the AFW, she felt a sudden sense of power rush through her. This girl's career was literally in her hands and mercy could make or break it. She didn't know many of the Tension fellows but why couldn't she put Lilly up against a Killer King of Kent Quick? She'd even heard rumors that there were some guys even more savage than them.

"I, uh, probably should get going now." She said as she flipped up her cel phone. "I hope it's ok if I put in a good word for you!" She said. "Maybe we'll run into each other in the future? Maybe the next time I see you, you'll be the Tension champ!" She chirped and then grinned. 'Hopefully it won't be that far off though. It was really nice meeting you! It would be a shame to only have to see you when I am down here on business or on the TV."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:54 am

Lilly knew her words must have been pretty generic. But what else could she have possibly said? She wanted to say that she was better than everyone on the roster, and she knew it. But she didn't want this girl to think that she was crazy. Most people already did. It didn't bother her really, but if she thought Lilly was crazy, she would get anywhere. When she told her that she could get her some matches, Lilly forced a smile and thanked her. Perfect. It was a start. She was getting in good with her.

Seeing her flip open her cell and say she had to leave, Lilly nodded. "Thank you so much, I appreciate it," she said. "And I hope to meet you in the future too!" God I hope not, Lilly added to herself. "Oh, before you go, can I get your name?" Lilly didn't really care for her name, but it would make talking to her so much easier if she knew her name.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:32 am

Mercy felt a shiver run up her body when she heard Lilly ask for her name. It wasn't that she had been specifically hiding it, but as the conversation went along, she was hoping that she coudl get by without having to give it up. But she stopped and looked Lilly over. It's not like it mattered, really. Knowing her name meant nothing, Mercy was the one who was in control in this situation. She let out a sigh and adjusted her glasses.

'It's Mercy, Mercy Wrenn." She said and smiled at Lilly, holding out her hand for Mercy to shake before she would part ways with the girl and head down the hall and towards the meeting.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:51 am

Lilly's mind went wild when she heard her name. Mercy. That name. The name Clyde had said over and over. It couldn't be any more perfect. She was standing face to face with the girl that Clyde was infatuated with. The girl that somehow managed to give him the ability to deny what she knew he wanted. What were the odds? Off all the people Lilly could have encountered, this was a god send. Beating this girl down right here and now would surely give Clyde a reason to come back to Lilly. He'd hear about it for sure. But... that might not be the best course of action. There would be other times, other chances. She would get what she wanted out of Mercy, then she would have her chance.

Lilly gave a friendly smile to Mercy before taking her hand, accepting the shake. Lilly gave her a hard, powerful grip as she met her eyes. "Pleasure to meet you, Miss Mercy," Lilly said, keeping her tone even, and as friendly as possible. And what a pleasure it was. Lilly's luck was turning around it seemed. Things were going to get interesting very soon. She knew it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum