Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 4:07 am

Who is online?
In total there are 121 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 120 Guests :: 2 Bots

Jstruggs716

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Carefree Sparring

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Carefree Sparring - Page 5 Empty Re: Carefree Sparring

Post by dlamp Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:08 am

Konata could feel Aiden's struggling lessen as she humped her. She could feel herself getting wet from it as well. She gave a few moans herself, pouting. I really need to end this now. She thought, thinking up a plan. If this continued they'd both cum. Using one hand to keep Aiden down, with her free hand she slip it into Aiden's short's, rubbing along her clit. "Okay, I stopped doing that, how 'bout this?"

http://dlamp-dictator.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:18 am

Aiden gasped in surprise when Konata slipped her hand into her shorts and rubbed her clit. She finally let out a full moan, unable to keep resisting the assault that had been significantly increasing, though she didn't want to give in yet.

"H-haah... N-no...! Aahh!" she jumped a bit, her face blushed deeper. "G-get that o-out...!"

The redhead could feel that she's getting more and more aroused the longer her sex was rubbed, but now that Konata wasn't holding her with both arms, she felt like she had a chance to fight back. Aiden gathered her strength and tried to struggle harder so she could free her arms. If she could do just that, then the red haired girl would give Konata a strong push to shove her away.

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Sat Mar 02, 2013 3:53 am

"Heh, never!" Konata said defiantly, rubbing the girl's crotch faster. If she could keep this up, Aiden would hopefully cum soon and she could get that kiss! Her daydreams were interrupted as Aiden started to struggle harder. "H-Hey! Can't you just stay still and take it!" She said, struggling to keep Aiden placed under her. She started to feel her grip loosen, so she plunged her fingers into Aiden's clit and grip it tight, hoping to would get her some leverage. When Konata was shoved off her, she was able to keep her fingers inside of her. "Heh, not bad, but I still gotcha!" She said, pumping her fingers in and out of Aiden.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 02, 2013 4:23 am

Aiden thought she could free herself when she shoved Konata away, but just like before, the girl's fingers were still stuck inside her moist sex. She moaned, unable to resist too much with the pleasure running all over her body and mind.

"Aaahhnn!" she let out loudly, her hand grabbed Konata's wrist though she didn't really try to pull it away from her sex. "D-Damn... you... ahhh!"

The red haired girl's mind was split. She wanted to fight back but at the same time it felt so good. The longer she was stimulated, the more her resistance would fade away, and eventually she could only muster enough will to hold back her own orgasm. It's a losing battle, and Aiden's moaning would become louder as she felt that she's already at her limit now.

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:21 am

Konata gave a small laugh as Aiden grabbed her hand and didn't pull it out. She could tell what the girl was thinking, she had the same issue a few minutes ago. "Hehe, pleasure or pride? I had the same issue when you had me!" She said, giggle at how the tables had turned. Part of her really wanted to take her time and make Aiden beg for Konata to make her cum, but she didn't want to give her a shot at getting the upper hand again. So, Konata started pumping her fingers faster, hoping to end this sex fight now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:30 am

"H-hahh...! Y-you... damn bitch..." Aiden cursed as she heard Konata's teasing, though that was as far as she could do at the moment as she didn't seem to have enough willpower to fight back anymore.

The pleasure was overwhelming her mind in a rapid pace, and when the girl pumped faster, Aiden gasped and moaned some more before the inevitable happened. The redhead came hard with a cry, her juices flowing freely from her sex, coating Konata's fingers as she spasmed around.

"Aaaaaaaahhh!!" she let out a long drawn moan and squirmed a bit more until her orgasm eventually subsided.

Aiden limped away afterwards, blushing deeply with slightly teary eyes. Exhausted, embarrased, frustrated, but also pleasured. All the mixed feelings almost made her cry although she didn't. She quickly covered her face with an arm as she panted heavily. Her mouth opened but she didn't say anything.

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:38 am

As Aiden finally came, Konata felt a mix of excitement and guilt. She knew she kind of forced the girl into the fight, so part of her felt bad about winning. One the other hand, she totally made Aiden cum like a wuss and dominated her. It was definitely an odd feeling and seeing Aiden crawl away and cover herself didn't make her felt any better. "Hey..." She said, crawling over to the girl. "Um..." She felt pretty awkward right now. It didn't look like Aiden was going to talk much in her current state either. Konata's eyes went her cum-stained hand and she shook off the juices. "Uh... good job?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:43 am

Aiden panted some more until she eventually felt strong enough to talk. She wiped the little tears that gather in her eyes before they fall down her cheeks, and glared at Konata. Good job? What the hell?!

"What? You think you had me...?" she said with a pissed look. "I-I wasn't even being serious! If I wanted to I could just defeat you!"

That's right. She let the girl win. She was nice like that. It's not that Aiden didn't accept her defeat, but she wasn't about to let Konata pitying her. She made a mental note to train harder and maybe return the favor to the girl some other day.

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:53 am

Konata jumped slight at Aiden's shouting. Sheesh, touchy much? She thought, inching away from the girl slightly. Seriously, this girl had some serious mental issues. Then again, she just came, so it could be the hormones. "Oh really?" She said, crawling over to the girl, a smile on her face. Teasing this girl would be way too easy and way too much fun. "Well then, I guess I'll have to fight you seriously one day then." She said, jabbing her lightly in the cheek. It would fun to fight this girl again. Aiden had put up a good fight even before things got all kinky. It'd be fun to actually spar with her in the ring and really put her kickboxing to good use.

"But until then, you owe me a kiss!" She said, tapping her lips. "And tell you what, try to dominate the kiss, really let me have it!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:01 am

"Gh..." Aiden let out as Konata gave her cheek a playful jab. "Yeah, just you wait for me to kick your butt," she said, looking away.

When the girl reminded her of the kiss, though, Aiden blushed and she slowly turned her head to look at Konata who's tapping her lips. The redhead gave the girl an annoyed look, but she knew that was part of the deal. Letting out a sigh, Aiden slowly brough her face closer to Konata's own, and all of a sudden she would press her lips on the girl's, wanting to assault the girl's mouth and tongue. How's that for dominating the kiss, she thought to herself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next