Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:26 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 58 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 58 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Smother POW Eri vs Heather

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Smother POW Eri vs Heather - Page 3 Empty Re: Smother POW Eri vs Heather

Post by TiefBlau Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:52 pm

"Ngh..n-no!" Heather let out in response to the girl's words. She kept trying her best to pull her head out, gritting her teeth in frustration and strain.

Suddenly though, she felt Eri's hand start to cup her crotch gently, causing her eyes to widen as she let out a little yelp. It was enough to distract her before she would feel her tighten her hold, Heather yelling out a little before Eri lifted her up, slamming her down onto her back on the mat with that suplex. Heather would groan out, writhing around a bit as she lie there sprawled out.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:10 pm

Eri giggled as she manage to execute the suplex flawlessly to leave Heather sprawled on the mat like that. That slam should do the job to stun the girl a bit. She took her time in getting up to her knees before crawling towards her opponent, a wide grin on her face. Eri knew she had a lot of options now that she had Heather downed, but since this was a smother match, she decided to stick with the theme. The tall girl would try to straddle Heather's belly and jiggled her own breasts to tease the girl a bit.

"Aww, you poor thing~" she would say teasingly before slowly lowering her breasts onto Heather's face. "Why don't you take a little nap~"

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:44 pm

Heather's chest rose and fell dramatically as she would lie there on the mat, trying to regain herself. She knew how much she was risking staying down on her back like this, but the more time she could get to relax the better. It wasn't until Eri would straddle her belly that Heather knew she had a problem. She watched the girl jiggle her breasts, causing Heather to blush deeply.

"Ah..gh..n-n-no!" Heather let out in a panic, trying to put her hands up and plant them on Eri's shoulders, turning her head to try and prevent her from bringing her breasts down onto her face.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:05 pm

"Oh yess, Heath-chan, yesss~" Eri cooed as she tried to push herself lower and lower despite the girl's resistance, wanting to rub her breasts on Heather's face at the very least.

She could have just use her hands to pry her opponent's off her shoulders, but Eri would try to take advantage of Heather's weakened condition and try to make things more fun, at least for her. The tall girl actually find her opponent's reaction as cute more than anything. The way the girl blushed like that at her teasing amused Eri greatly.

When she felt that she had enough fun teasing the girl like this, though, Eri would suddenly use her hands to knock Heather's arms to the side at the same time so she would be able to land her breasts on her opponent's head. Even if she couldn't smother the girl completely, Eri would at least be able to press and rub her covered tits all over the girl's cheek.

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:10 pm

"N-no! Damnit!!" Heather yelled out as Eri would continue to try and push herself down even with Heather pushing her up at her shoulders. The feeling made Heather almost feel helpless as she was just doing her best to keep the girl away.

Her blush would grow deeper and deeper at Eri's teasing, gritting her teeth as her arms shook with Eri's breasts lowering closer and closer to her. "Nnh..s-stooop!" Heather yelled out, kicking her legs in frustration as she fought with all she had against the stronger girl, only able to stop her from going any further.

Suddenly though, Eri would knock her arms away, causing Heather to gasp before Eri dropped her breasts onto her head, starting to rub them all over her cheek. Heather groaned in embarrassment and humiliation, still kicking her legs and flailing around as she tried to punch at the girl's sides, wanting badly to get out of the humiliating position.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:20 pm

Eri laughed as she rubbed her busts on Heather's face, clearly enjoying the girl's embarrassment. Though it starting to become less fun when her opponent began to punch her sides. She should have pinned Heather's arms after she knocked them away from her shoulders!

"Ow! Hey! S-stop that!" Eri protested before she rolled to the side to avoid being punched some more.

The tall girl got on her knees and rubbed her sides, pouting at Heather. The punches didn't hurt too much, but a couple more of those would definitely hurt her sides for real. She decided to let Heather get up and recover for a bit, at least until the stings on her sides subsided.

"Meanie~!" Eri said to Heather in a mock displeased tone.

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:39 pm

"No! Get off!" Heather let out as she continued to slam her fists into Eri's sides before finally the girl would roll off her. Heather would roll the other way, catching her breath from how much she was straining herself to get herself fully free from the girl. She would roll into the corner, slinging her arm over the bottom rope as she would glare at the girl.

"Kh..y-you're in a match..c-calling me a meanie for punching you?? What do you expect?" Heather let out, shaking her head as she would breathe in and out hard again before trying to pull herself up by the ropes, taking as much time as she could to give her body time to recover.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:58 pm

"I'm expecting you to be not so mean, meanie~" Eri giggled at Heather's reply, feeling amused that she managed to irritate the girl with her teasing.

She got up on her feet afterwards, thinking that she already gave her opponent enough time to rest. The tall girl rushed towards the corner where Heather was, wanting to keep her momentum as long as possible. Whether the girl was going easy on her or not, Eri wasn't about to let Heather get a footing in this match easily. She would try to grab her opponent's hair to pull her up, so she could slam her back against the turnbuckle.

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:08 pm

"Tch...I-I was just trying to get you off me th-that's all.." Heather let out, hating what she was calling her as she shook her head and grit her teeth.

Heather would watch as Eri would suddenly rush towards her, causing her eyes to widen. She knew what Eri was going for and knew she needed to prevent her from going right back on the offensive. Heather would push herself away from the corner as she was on one knee, trying to propel herself towards Eri and slam her shoulder into her gut.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:57 pm

Eri's eyes widened as she saw Heather propelled herself towards her. She expected her to start fighting back at some point, and apparently this was the time. The tall girl couldn't stop her momentum, though, and her opponent's shoulder would connect onto her gut.

"Augh!" Eri let out as she was doubling over and knocked backwards slightly from the strike.

She groaned, and stumbled backwards some more, almost falling on her butt. Eri felt a bit stunned from the hit. Her face grimacing as she held her gut with one hand. The tall girl left herself open now, though she wouldn't stay stunned for too long.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next