Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:56 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 4:07 am

Who is online?
In total there are 142 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 140 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Dark Valley training

3 posters

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Dark Valley training Empty Dark Valley training

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:25 pm

The next installment in the story line (For those who haven't read to past thread http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/gym-f15/master-vs-dicple-the-stonewall-vs-the-greatforces-t6458.html

In a forest called the Dark Valley were two girls training in it's hot, humid environment, those two girls names her Sasha moans and Ayumi Takazumi. These two girls were part of the AFW and they were know as GreatForce and StoneWall, GreatForce was doing 10,000 push ups as a part of her training. "9997... 9998... 9999.... 10,000!" GreatForce soon feel on her own puddle of sweat finishing her set of push up waiting for StoneWall to finish her set so they could move on with their training. But in the mean time GreatForce used this time to regain some of her energy.

Last edited by 10269 on Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:57 am; edited 2 times in total

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Dark Valley training Empty Re: Dark Valley training

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:03 am

With her newfound abilities, Stonewall could withstand the humidity of the environment around her as she does her push-ups. "96...97...98.....99.....10,000!" Stonewall soon slumped onto the hot ground and her own sweat as she felt very tired. She wanted to rest and get air so she sat under the shade of a big tree so she could feel more comfortable.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:33 am

GreatForce chuckled as she heard StoneWall skip from 99 to 10,000 "Whats the matter StoneWall has the heat melted your wall?" GreatForce said this as she dipped her head in a nearby cool stream to cool her off. As she lifted up head she quickly swing her hand to blow off all the leaves on StoneWall tree. She burst out laughing as GreatForce just love pull out tricks.

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:33 am

Stonewall said nothing as she looked over to Greatforce who swung her hand to blow away all the leaves off the tree. She would smile and chuckle herself as she shrugged her shoulders and say, "What? What are you talking about, that's how I count! It takes less breath to say a two-digit number than four digits before five." With her own hand, she would swing it to blow some leaves back at Greatforce.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:42 am

"Whoa!" GreatForce was soon covered head to toe but GreatForce got the point StoneWall was making to her. Your right it does take less breath to count them." GreatForce would sink into the stream letting the leaves fall off her body. But then an idea came on her see make her body transparent and wait for StoneWall to come by then she pull her in out of no were.

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:04 am

While getting the leaves off from the previous blowing on her, Stonewall noticed Greatforce sink into the stream and somehow disappear. "Greatforce? What are you doing?" she would call out as she made her way to her friend, not knowing what plan Greatforce has for her.

(Are both wearing the same attire for their training: shirts, shorts, shoes?)

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:55 pm

(Sure I guess)
"Get over here!" GreatForce came bursting out of now were pulling StoneWall in as she had planed.
She submerge up again in laughter. But then her hair lost its red tone and her stub became a metal like substance that StoneWall had never seen before. O boy this cant be happening."

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:04 pm

Stonewall peered into the stream to see where Greatforce was until her friend came up and pulled her in. "HEY! WOAH!!" she cried out as she got taken into the stream. Stonewall came back up laughing as she splashed some water onto her friend. While they were having fun, something started to change on Greatforce. Her hair was changing color and her stub became more metal-like. "Sasha, what's happening to you?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:14 pm

It seams that my spell has just about wore out and I'm going back to my original body." GreatForce would think to her self now that StoneWall has started to see her true form. GreatForce was slowly turning into a man.
"Well StoneWall since you have started to see my true form I guess I cannot keep the truth from you anymore."
"You see this was not the first earth nor was it god who created it... It was me let start from the begin on the first earth that is in a univers far far away from here." (Start her at episode 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRF9kXwkaHQ) "You shall get to see my true form but be warned my power is on a scale that could blow your mind." GreatForce made a orb showing StoneWall her true life story.

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:45 pm

Stonewall was shocked to see that Greatforce was actually a man and of the life story from the orb. It was beginning to make sense on what her purpose was and why she became this way.

She then shrugged as she would ask quietly, "Uhh, I know this feels rude, but do you want to remain as yourself or the female I once knew?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next