Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 231 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 230 Guests :: 2 Bots

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Sally Brown vs. White Feather

2 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Sally Brown vs. White Feather - Page 8 Empty Re: Sally Brown vs. White Feather

Post by TekRobo Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:03 pm

Sally let out a grunt as she felt White Feather sit on her back, helpless to stop the Native American with her head spinning as it was. She felt her legs pulled in odd directions, then experience a stab of pain as White Feather pressed her into another submission hold, this time wrenching her toes and her legs painfully. The grizzly grappler squirmed and fidgeted beneath White Feather, trying to struggle out of the lock, but she was running on empty - the fight had taken a lot out of her, and she didn't think she had the spirit to keep up the struggle for long.

She was marooned in the center of the ring, with no easy way to crawl to the ropes, and no easy way to get White Feather off her back. In pain and lacking options, Sally would try and rock back and forth, hoping to toss White Feather from her back! She couldn't writhe very strongly, however...
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:42 pm

White Feather would feel Sally try to rock back and forth to get her off, but it wasn't as strong as she would've liked to get one off of her back. White Feather would try to hold on as best as she could as she continued bending and twisting her toes while securing the legs to make sure Sally won't escape.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by TekRobo Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:45 pm

With a frustrated grunt, Sally realized it was a lost cause. She couldn't get out of this hold. Her only options were either giving up now, or laying hopelessly in the grip hoping for White Feather to have a stroke or something. And that wasn't just stupid, it was meanspirited and down right cheap.

With a disappointed moan of pain, Sally tapped out three on the mat, signalling a submission!
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:03 pm

After hearing Sally tap out, White Feather would immediately get off and would go to Sally's side. "Sally, are you okay? Did I hurt you too much?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by TekRobo Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:38 pm

Sally Brown waved White Feather away, blushing. "I'm fine, I'm fine, ya don't need to... to act like I'm a fragile lil' egg or something." She was a professional, darnit, not some sort of tender-winged hatchling! The Native American had done a number on her, but Sally's pride was hurt more than her body, and White Feather worrying over her made her feel embarrassed in front of the crowds. "...Thanks, though." No need to be impolite, of course!

The defeated brawler would haul herself to her feet, feeling sore and rather bruised. "I will say ya really put a number on me, Featherweight - ya gotta show me some of your submission moves sometime!" Offering a pained smile, she'd watch as the referee declared White Feather the victor, to the cheers of the crowd. "Beat me fair and square, ya did... congratulations. Mighta gone the other way if I hadn't let ya kick me off..."
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:24 pm

White Feather would smile as she stood up and said, "Okay then. Yeah, I can show you some submissions one of these days."

Having her hand raised as the victor, White Feather looked to Sally and slowly broke off from the ref's hand. She would offer a hand as a good sport and say, "You did a good number on me too, Sally. I don't think I can match your strength." If Sally accepted the handshake, White Feather would also hug her as if she were a friend to her too.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by TekRobo Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:29 pm

Sally accepted the handshake, trying to smile goodnaturedly. It had been a long, hard-fought match - it wouldn't be sportsman like to hold a grudge over a beating! Sally was surprised by the hug, blinking for the moment, before she realized that that's probably what she would have done in White Feather's position. "Thanks, White Feather. Come down by my little diner sometime, if ya get the chance - you're welcome there!"

After returning the hug, Sally would back up, rubbing her sore body. "I hope we get a rematch someday - after I learn some more moves! See ya around, ...friend."

Winner by submission: White Feather!
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:54 pm

(Good job!)

"Thanks, Sally, I'll surely be there!" After slowly breaking the hug, White Feather smiled and waved her new friend goodbye and say, "You too...friend."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8