Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 219 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 218 Guests :: 1 Bot

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Battle of the Rookies (GreatForce vs Eve Amiella)

3 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Battle of the Rookies (GreatForce vs Eve Amiella) - Page 4 Empty Re: Battle of the Rookies (GreatForce vs Eve Amiella)

Post by Berserker84 Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:32 pm

GreatForce was not apparently going for a quick attack as Eve managed to safely escape from her range. However the giantess was not going to allow for much relaxation as she charged Eve again. Eve braced herself as GreatForce came barreling but she suddenly saw her drop and go for a powerful dropkick! "Gah!" Eve yelled as the kick connected and knocked her down, and GreatForce pressed on trying to get in a Boston Crab! Eve tried to kick up as hard as she could when she felt GreatForce grab her legs hoping to surprise her as she pushed off the mat woth her hands ready to springboard herself up and reverse the situation!

Wrestlers:
Eve Amiella: [url:159argm0]http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/friction-roster-f10/eve-amiella-t8107.html[/url:159argm0]

Berserker84

Back to top Go down

Battle of the Rookies (GreatForce vs Eve Amiella) - Page 4 Empty Re: Battle of the Rookies (GreatForce vs Eve Amiella)

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:42 pm

"What the hell!?Eve had spring bord her self and reversing the situation on GreatForce. But quickly GreatForce would do a sweeping kick to get Eve back on the mat. If this worked GreatForce would retreat and try to counter Eves moves now instead of attack her head on. The crowed was starting to cheering for both the girls now about half and half for each girl, and a few others have yet to decide.

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Berserker84 Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:50 pm

Eve was panicking a little in her mind, any little slip up seemed to be close to costing her the match. However Eve felt that she was finally understanding how to fight GreatForce and she at least had a little bit of chance. GreatForce had indeed been surprised by the sudden kick and springboarding of Eve but it was not enough to truly stop her. She reacted quickly and swept Eve's legs send her right back to the mat! "Gah!" Eve groaned as she rolled to her feet as quickly trying not to get caught, but the giantess seemed to be cautious now. Eve smirked, "What's wrong? You seem to be slowing down!" Eve taunted as she launched herself towards GreatForce. However the rush was a guise, she wanted to try something she had learned recently; she faked a punch but instead flew past GreatForce trying to use the ropes as a springboard to jump up and get her arms around GreatForce's neck as she she kicked towards the back of her knees hoping to bring her crashing down onto Eve's waiting knee!

Wrestlers:
Eve Amiella: [url:159argm0]http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/friction-roster-f10/eve-amiella-t8107.html[/url:159argm0]

Berserker84

Back to top Go down

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:02 pm

GreatForce coutered the fake out but had no clue that it was distraction for her real attack! "what the fuck?.." She had no clue what happened until it was too late! As soon as she knew it Eve had her hands around GreatForces neck! "Nughaa!!!" She felt Eve knee slammed in her lady part and pain ravage GreatForce. But GreatForce would counter Eve by lifting her ass up from Eves knee and pivoting so she would be facing her. facing her. From their she would to a Fort Purbrook on Eve. If this worked she stand Eve up and do one of her signature moves... The Lethal 4

Last edited by 10269 on Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Berserker84 Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:25 am

Eve smiled as GreatForce countered her fake punch and she knew that she was none the wiser to her real intentions. She flew past the giantess and managed to get her hands around her neck and bring her crashing down onto Eve's knee. The grunt of pain showed that the hit had the intended effect, but GreatForce would still not stop trying to counter Eve. She saw GreatForce pivot and she was suddenly down on the mat! "Gah!" Eve complained as she felt a sudden tug when GreatForce pulled her up.

Wrestlers:

Berserker84

Back to top Go down

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:37 am

As Great Force stood Eve up she begin her deadly Lethal 4, "Now is the time of your defeat... Lethal 4!!!!" She would start saying how she does it the move as she is preforming the move! "First I attack my opponent with a chop, then when to opponents open I attack is side, then twist the opponents hand around. Then I stick his back and neck with a chop the back and the elbo to the neck hitting both a the same time while attack with my knee as they hit. Then I throw em then I can manage to pin them down using my leg and get the down while still holding their arm I end it with a power punch to the back of the head to finish them off. In short I got 4 chances to deliver a finishing blow to K.O them." If this worked she see if Eve still had some fight in her!

Last edited by 10269 on Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:58 am; edited 1 time in total

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4