Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:26 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 80 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 80 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Double Debut: Jake Casko Vs. Lilith Love

2 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Double Debut: Jake Casko Vs. Lilith Love - Page 3 Empty Re: Double Debut: Jake Casko Vs. Lilith Love

Post by SolidJake Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:00 am

Jake heard the ref tap the mat once again. That was three! Two to go... He held on to Lilith's shoulders firmly. Hearing her moan, Jake began to wonder... Was she enjoying this? Jake was used to this situation being reversed. He normally ended up underneath most girls he met. Whether they were sitting on him, or just laying on him. This was quite a change of pace... And he liked it. He grinned down at the sexy Lilith. "I hope you're enjoying this, because this match is almost over." He taunted.

Last edited by 10937 on Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:01 am; edited 1 time in total

[size=150:3bzi8ns2]My wrestlers:

Tension Guys: [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/tension-pro-males-f60/jake-casko-t7206.html:3bzi8ns2]Jake Casko[/url:3bzi8ns2]

Tension Gals: [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/tension-pro-females-f61/alicia-cherry-t8590.html:3bzi8ns2]Alicia Cherry[/url:3bzi8ns2]

SolidJake

Back to top Go down

Double Debut: Jake Casko Vs. Lilith Love - Page 3 Empty Re: Double Debut: Jake Casko Vs. Lilith Love

Post by Battleofomega4 Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:11 am

Lilith opened her eyes and looked at Jake "Nope its just getting started" and she quickly bounced Jake off of her body.Knocking him off the ground.She got up quick and said "Maybe I enjoyed it a bit" with a smirk.She started to walk to Jake to start her next move.
Battleofomega4
Battleofomega4

Back to top Go down

Post by SolidJake Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:18 am

Jake gasped in surprise as Lilith shoved him off so quickly. Not only was she strong, but fast! So her plan all along was to surprise him! It definitely worked, Jake's mind was still reeling from Lilith's deception. And he thought he was winning... Lilith was already closing in by the time he realized he should try to get up.

Tension Guys: [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/tension-pro-males-f60/jake-casko-t7206.html:3bzi8ns2]Jake Casko[/url:3bzi8ns2]

Tension Gals: [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/tension-pro-females-f61/alicia-cherry-t8590.html:3bzi8ns2]Alicia Cherry[/url:3bzi8ns2]

SolidJake

Back to top Go down

Post by Battleofomega4 Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:21 am

Lilith bent over by Jake and turned him over onto his Belly.Lilith then sat on his back and grabbed one arm and putt it over on of her arms and said "One!" and then but the other over her legs and said "There's two!".Lilith Leaned forward and grabbed Jake's face and put him in a camel clutch submission.
Battleofomega4
Battleofomega4

Back to top Go down

Post by SolidJake Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:31 am

Jake couldn't even resist as Lilith rolled him over, and put him in a camel clutch. The weight of her sitting on him, as well as his face being pulled back, made this a very painful experience. "How can... Gah... Someone so sexy be so... Ugh... Deadly?" Jake managed to choke out. He needed to get out of this hold! Jake slowly began leaning his head forward, desperately fighting against Lilith to get his face out of her grip.

Last edited by 10937 on Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:47 am; edited 1 time in total

SolidJake

Back to top Go down

Post by Battleofomega4 Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:37 am

After hearing what Jake said Lilith let out a huge blush "We-well,I can say the same thing about you".Lilith bent Jake's head back further."Ready to tap Darling?" said Lilith in a smooth voice.Suddenly she felt Jake wobble and try to get out of her clutch."Eh I don't think so!" as she moved her bottom up a little higher and slammed it into Jake again.
Battleofomega4
Battleofomega4

Back to top Go down

Post by SolidJake Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:47 am

Jake smiled on the inside at Lilith's reply, since he was certainly in no position to smile on the outside. He didn't feel very deadly right now, but it was nice, all the same. "Gahhh... Not... Yet..." Jake winced. He could handle pain. For a while, anyway. He felt Lilith's curvaceous butt move off of him for a second, but before he could react he felt it slam down on his back again. This was wearing him out! He began trying to tilt his body left and right, trying as hard as possible to roll Lilith off.

SolidJake

Back to top Go down

Post by Battleofomega4 Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:53 am

After slamming her butt on Jake's back again,Lilith bent over and gave Jake a small kiss on the cheek and put her head back up pulling on his head more."Come on,tap.I know you wanna" she said with a smirk.Suddenly she felt Jake shaking and was about to knock her off her tight position on him.Lilith then fell off of Jake and was laying on her back for a moment.
Battleofomega4
Battleofomega4

Back to top Go down

Post by SolidJake Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:06 am

Jake blushed as the attractive Lilith kissed his cheek. "Grrr... Why does she have to be so seductive?!" He thought to himself. His movements seemed to be getting nowhere, and Lilith was really pouring on the pressure... All of a sudden, Jake managed to fling the girl off of him! Jake collapsed onto the mat, breathing heavily for a moment, before seizing the initiative and moving quickly over to Lilith. He goes to grab her bare foot and turning her over, attempting to go for an ankle lock!

Last edited by 10937 on Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:20 am; edited 1 time in total

SolidJake

Back to top Go down

Post by Battleofomega4 Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:13 am

As Lilith was laying flat on her back,she felt Jake grab her foot and put her in a deadly ankle lock!Lilith lay on the floor giving out moans of pain."Ugh...don't think i'll ber tapping soon" said Lilith in a soft voice.Lilith soon got embarrassed after she found at that in this hold,Jake could get a clear look at her behind.
Battleofomega4
Battleofomega4

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next