by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 9:26 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 9:22 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 9:18 pm

» Adama Saadia vs Mebel Pertolania - Stars Above
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 9:15 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 116 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 114 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie, ReneeCockyUndercard

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Jake Casko Vs. Brigitte "Z Sumo"

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Jake Casko Vs. Brigitte "Z Sumo" - Page 2 Empty Re: Jake Casko Vs. Brigitte "Z Sumo"

Post by SolidJake Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:57 am

Jake was pleasantly surprised when Briggite let him go. At least she wasn't heartless! "Well... If you insist!" Jake said, rushing at the sumo woman. He wasn't usually a big fan of hitting girls, but Briggite could obviously handle a punch or two. Jake ran at Briggite's stomach, and gave it a few quick jabs. Perhaps he could even soften her up and actually cause her some pain! He had to try!

[size=150:3bzi8ns2]My wrestlers:

Tension Guys: [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/tension-pro-males-f60/jake-casko-t7206.html:3bzi8ns2]Jake Casko[/url:3bzi8ns2]

Tension Gals: [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/tension-pro-females-f61/alicia-cherry-t8590.html:3bzi8ns2]Alicia Cherry[/url:3bzi8ns2]

SolidJake

Back to top Go down

Jake Casko Vs. Brigitte "Z Sumo" - Page 2 Empty Re: Jake Casko Vs. Brigitte "Z Sumo"

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:43 am

Brigitte would laugh at Jake at she charged not worrying about getting hurt. As the punches came hit her belly hit would just Jiggle around stopping all of Jake's attacks. "Not even close to making me feel pain!" She send a palm slap to Jake's chest then face. If this worked she do an over hand throw on Jake to get him on the ground following it up by putting her foot on his belly to stop him from going anywhere.

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by SolidJake Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:49 am

"Ugh, damn it..." Jake grunted as his punches did nothing. This match was becoming more about survival than winning. As Briggite sends out a palm slap, Jake doges the body shot, moving to the right. He doesn't notice the second, however, and gets a hand to the face. He stumbles back, only to be caught in a throw and taken to the ground, his opponent's large foot on his stomach. "Gah..." Jake grimaces, punching at Briggite's foot, trying to get up.

Tension Guys: [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/tension-pro-males-f60/jake-casko-t7206.html:3bzi8ns2]Jake Casko[/url:3bzi8ns2]

Tension Gals: [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/tension-pro-females-f61/alicia-cherry-t8590.html:3bzi8ns2]Alicia Cherry[/url:3bzi8ns2]

SolidJake

Back to top Go down

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:34 pm

Brigitte would look at Jake seeing him punch her foot trying to get it off him, again she laughed at his punches did nothing again. She looked at the crowed and said "Who wants to see this guy get crushed by 600 pounds of sumo!" The crowed yelled "yes!" A smile came on Brigitte face "Alright her it comes people!" Brigitte would step over Jake putting all her weight into one leg as she did this.

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by SolidJake Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:03 pm

Jake began sweating hard as he heard Briggite say that. He didn't want to be crushed! He struggled as much as he could, but then felt a severe pain on his torso as Briggite began stepping over him! "Ahhhhh!" He yelled in agony as over 600 pounds stepped onto him.

SolidJake

Back to top Go down

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:27 pm

Brigitte heard Jake's pain very clearly as she stepped over him she try and give him the one time chance to be near the 3 biggest pair of boobs in the world. She spare Jake the pain and scoop him up into a beast smother to K.O him with as a little pain as possible.

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by SolidJake Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:11 am

Jake groaned as Briggite picked him up, still mildly struggling. He may have been in pain, but his natural endurance to being squashed was keeping him from being completely crushed. He looked up at his big opponent as she slowly began moving him to her chest. "I'm actually... pretty surprised you didn't just choose to sit on m-MMMMPH!" His sentence was interrupted by Briggite's massive boobs, as he was pushed between them, smothering him! They enveloped most of his upper body! Jake began thrashing around, desperately trying to escape the sumo's deadly breasts. It might be less painful, but he couldn't let the match end so early! He still had his pride, and he wouldn't go down so quickly!

SolidJake

Back to top Go down

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:40 am

Jake had managed to squirm there way out of her Breast Smother witch really suprized Brigiite mostly men would get enjoy it but it seamed that this guy had some honor left in him. "Why you little bugger..." Brigitte would try and sit on him before he got away. "Come on Jake come face me like a man... or like a boy!"

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by SolidJake Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:54 am

Jake was relieved when he managed to get out from between Briggite's large breasts. That was one of the few things he had actually done right this match! His victory was short lived, as he looked up and saw Briggite's massive ass coming down to sit on him. This was the first time he had gotten a real look at it, and it was huge! He could easily be comepletely crushed under it. Jake knew he wouldn't have time to jump out of the way, so he did the only thing he could do: He raised his arms up, her huge butt coming down onto him as he tried to hold it off of him. His arms shook as he struggled to hold up 600 pounds of woman. "Gah... Your butt is nice, but I'd rather not get such a close look..." Jake grunted, half joking. If she really tried, she could probably easily overpower his weak arms and sit on him.

Last edited by 10937 on Sat Apr 20, 2013 5:26 am; edited 2 times in total

SolidJake

Back to top Go down

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:45 pm

Brigitte saw that Jake was using all her strength to hold her up and stopping her huge ass from crushing the little man. Then a sparkling idea came to Brigitte. She have an evil smile came on her face... She look at Jake "Hmmm not letting up are you then you leave me no choice!" She jump in the air and come crashing down with all her might on Jake. If this worked than she K.O him with her butt.

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next