by Blade/speranza Today at 4:47 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 2:44 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by hunter of speed Today at 1:22 am

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Deus001 Today at 12:29 am

Who is online?
In total there are 98 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 97 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Best Breast Challenge! Mazzie Lashley Vs. Sally Brown

2 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Best Breast Challenge! Mazzie Lashley Vs. Sally Brown - Page 2 Empty Re: Best Breast Challenge! Mazzie Lashley Vs. Sally Brown

Post by Tatyina Thu May 02, 2013 6:26 pm

"As long as your tits are saggy!" Mazzie snapped back quickly. She was sure that she could intimidate the bigger girl. Mazzie certainly wasn't afraid of her despite the size difference. Maybe if she had to wrestle or have a regular fight with the girl, but even so. Mazzie felt like she could take this butterball in a game of tiddlywinks if it came to it. The girl seemed about as intimidating as a Christmas ham.

She clenched her fists and snarled at Sally's next words. "You're right!" She snapped. "I don't need to do this to prove I am the better woman. I already know I am. I want YOU to know it. TO understand how much more of a woman I am than you and your fried egg tits. I want THEM to know it." Mazzie said and pointed to the audience.

Mazzie then wrinkled her nose at Sally's words. This bitch was seriously nasty. "I don't DO hentai matches you nasty old hag! Your tits aren't even good enough to rub up against mine! I definitely don't want your pussy anywhere near me!" She visibly shivered. "I bet it's as soppy and saggy as those tits of yours!"

When Sally took a cautious step, Mazzie took a bold one. The size difference was a little bit of a factor but this time Mazzie wasn't going to just try and slam her tits into Sally's. She took a hard step towards Sally and flexed her tits to make them wobble and try to fake Sally out before she reached forward to try and grab Sally by the nipples and twist them hard like dials.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Best Breast Challenge! Mazzie Lashley Vs. Sally Brown - Page 2 Empty Re: Best Breast Challenge! Mazzie Lashley Vs. Sally Brown

Post by TekRobo Tue Jun 11, 2013 5:49 am

"Alright, first of all, this is practically a hentai match, ya daft crazy girl!" Sally snapped back, her ire finally up! "Second of all, my breasts are perky and wonderful, and yours look like over-inflated balloons! Heck, you took away the girl, people would use 'em for beachballs! Third of all, I ain't a hag, you... stupid kid! Fourth of all, girls who don't know nothin' 'bout sex shouldn't go runnin' their mouths about it!"

Sally was faked out by Mazzie's posturing, however - and got her nipples tweaked for her troubles! With a cry of pain, Sally stepped backwards, swinging a hand reflexively and slapping the side of Mazzie's breast, hard! She rallied and, grunting and squealing a little with the unexpected pain, grabbed the Canadian's wrists and tried to pull her hands off! "Y'all are so... mean! Why would anyone wanna have sex with ya in the first place!? You ain't even cute!"

Sally is, perhaps, a little a too mad to watch her tongue, and is saying things she wouldn't under less emotional confrontations.
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:05 pm

Mazzie was pulled forward when Sally stepped back, holding tightly onto Sally's nipples and grinning as she heard the girl cry. It felt so delicious to make the older, bigger scream like a little girl. "IT'S NOT HENTAI!" She shouted as she wrenched the nubs. That was the only thing she needed to make clear. There was a huge difference. And when she was done humiliating Sally, maybe she would SHOW the big girl the difference.

Unfortunately she was not ready for the slap and when it came in, Mazzie was actually forced to stumble away from Sally. The one thing the bigger girl definitely had on Mazzie was strength and a heavy handed slap really hurt the Canadian spitfire. What was even more infuriating, however, was that Sally had her wrists caught. Maazzie snarled at the big girl.

"Cute!?" She screeched. " She knew better than o try and fight Sally's grip on her wrists. It was a very precarious position for her. "I'm hotter than you'll EVER be! She snapped. "You wrinkled old bat!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TekRobo Sat Jun 15, 2013 5:59 pm

"Oh, come on!" Sally snapped, wincing. "Damn - er, darn that... witch!" Sally thought to herself furiously, letting loose one of the worst swears (at least in her mind) in the direction of the Canadian she was fighting. Her nipples were practically aching from the rough tweaks, mistreated so painfully by Lashley! "J-just look at the audience, you crazy girl! They're all gettin' off on this! How is that not hentai?"

"And yeah, cute!" Brown pulled Mazzie's wrists towards, hoping to pull the girl off balance - with her height advantage, she could rest her breasts atop Mazzie's in a display of dominance, if not doing much damage to anything except Mazzie's pride. "Y'all look like a fourteen year-old who get way too much breast enhancement surgery! You ain't hot, you're cute!" With that declaration, Sally would take a step backwards, lifting her chest up and bringing it down on Mazzie's like a hammer! The smaller breasts probably wouldn't be too effective against the Canadian's mighty bust, unfortunately, but with height and strength it could probably do a number on them - the damage to her own breasts may be a tad more worrisome, however...
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Jun 15, 2013 11:55 pm

"I'M not getting off, you cow!" Mazzie screamed back as she struggled to try and pull her wrists free from Sally, feeling the girl toying with her as she set her large jugs on Mazzie's huge pair like shelves. "You think I find you sexy!? You look like a tube of cottage cheese, granny!" Mazzie's face was beet read as she struggled against the humiliating position. to a titfighter, it WAS a show of dominance and Mazzie would make Sally pay for it somehow.

Mazzie chewed on her cheek to try and not scream endlessly at Sally. The feiry Canadian gasped when she saw Sally raise her chest but she knew that all she could do was sit there and take it.

"UGHHH!" She grunted as she was nearly pushed to her knees from the force of the blow, but still held up by Sally's grip on her wrists. However, it seems that Sally's naivety in titfighting was about to show through. Even without her arms, Mazzie was put in a very fortuitous position by her elder. She grinned deviously as she had a face full of Sally's breasts. "You think that this is a hentai match, granma?" Mazzie didn't really like the sensual aspect of titgfighting, but she was certainly aware of it. Many girls who got desperate resorted to these tactics right before Mazzie crushed them anyway. But she also knew when it had its uses and she certainly thought it might be useful right now.

Mazzie poked out her tongue and slid it along Sally's breast until she reached the nipple. Then, she began to tenderly suckle on the pink nub.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TekRobo Sun Jun 16, 2013 12:55 am

"Yeah, I bet you do find me sexy, you brat! Besides, where the hell do you get off telling me I'm old - I'm twenty! If I'm a tube of cottage cheese, y'all are a stick with a pair of watermelons stapled to the front!" She rubbed her breasts down on Mazzie's, hoping to embarrass the smaller wrestler into agreeing with her - they stung a bit from the impact, but Mazzie's bust had made surprisingly good shock absorbers. "Why don't y'all just admit that you have no idea what you're talking about and we can get on with the match, and our lives?"

Her tirade was cut off as she saw Mazzie's devious smile, frowning - who knew what the vicious Canadian was planning! "What are you..." She began as Mazzie made her comment about hentai matches - then shuddered visibly as the Canadian began to lick and suck on her tender, sensitive nipples, extremely surprised by the move! "Weren't you just saying that you... not a moment ago!" As the feelings in her breast intensified, the blush in her cheeks grew. The tenderness, too, was unexpected - what kind of game was this Mazzie girl playing!? Her nipple swiftly became hard under Mazzie's ministrations, and sensitive - maybe it was all just a ploy to soften her up for a special move... the gentle breast worship was causing a heat in her loins, as well!

Sally decided that the only logical option was to give Mazzie a shove backwards, hands moving to her breasts to wipe the spit away, blushing obviously. "W-what's your game, or are you just completely bonkers!?"
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:14 pm

Mazzie cursed inwardly as Sally gave her a shove. What she was looking to do, she couldn't because Sally wasn't taken in by Mazzie's titillating suckling. When she was pushed back, however, she wasn't going to just back away. She turned her body and charged right back in,looking to once more swing her breasts like a wrecking back against Sally and her pained and pleasured nipples. She wasn't going to waste any precious time responding to Sally's words. She probably WAS a little bonkers anyway. She WOULD make sure, however, to lay into her with a flurry of insults AFTER she had the bigger girl crying and admitting her saggy tits were inferior.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TekRobo Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:52 pm

Sally yelped as Mazzie charged straight back into the fray, swinging her massive mammaries like weapons! The grizzly grappler grunted as the buxom breasts bashed into her smaller, already sensitive tits, flattening her perky nipples and crushing her still rather-large mounds. The impact lasted only for a moment, but the shockwave of pain lingered. Brown stepped back, hands moving up to cover her tits and shield them from harm.

Her face, twisted in pain, was quickly controlled, the look of discomfort replaced by one of determination. Sally maintained a cautious distance - she was getting a feeling for how these matches worked. If she could just use her longer reach to her advantage...
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:08 am

Mazzie grinned as she slammed her tits into Sally. Punishing the bigger girl made Mazzie's body tingle with delight. Mazzie watched as Sally took a guarded step backwards and Mazzie puffed out her chest.

"Give up now. Say my tits are better and walk away. You're in over your head, bitch." She said as she eyed Sally coldly. She lifted up one of her big tits and displayed it for Sally. "I could beat you with one of these babies tied behind my back. You fat, ugly, cow!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TekRobo Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:42 am

"Don't make me take you up on that offer." Sally rumbled ominously, looking a little like she just my try holding one of Mazzie's breasts behind her back! The Canadian spitfire was really starting to get under Brown's skin - why did she agree to a match with this jerk? For a moment, Sally considered giving up - she didn't have any pride to lose. She had joined this whole organization to have fun, and this match was not any.

"You know, I might take you up on that offer..." Sally responded, puffing her own chest out. "But if I said it, I wouldn't mean it. I joined this whole organization to have a good time, and I don't have a self-inflated view of myself where I need to torture myself and others just to prove a point. You've done nothin' to make me think you're better than me in any way - except maybe at spewing out insults!"

Sally let her chest fall, a thoughtful look passing over her face for a moment - it seemed like she was teetering on the edge of saying Mazzie's breasts were better and just walking away from the fight. Although she looked thoughtful, however, Sally was primed to strike back should Lashley try to take advantage of her opening!
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next