Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 208 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 208 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Shower room antics (Psychopatrick88 and mnpinner)

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Shower room antics (Psychopatrick88 and mnpinner) - Page 3 Empty Re: Shower room antics (Psychopatrick88 and mnpinner)

Post by Psychopatrick88 Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:25 am

Tasha raised an eyebrow at that. "Oooh... your moves, huh? Why don't you show me them then? We can either go to a ring... or you can take me back into the shower stalls." She smiled, letting her decide what kind of moves she wanted to put on her.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Shower room antics (Psychopatrick88 and mnpinner) - Page 3 Empty Re: Shower room antics (Psychopatrick88 and mnpinner)

Post by mnpinner Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:38 am

"Well..." she said after a brief pause. "Let's go to the ring since it seems as though you were just in the showers." Her voice seemed to be a more playful mood. "Besides, I want to see what kinds of positions you can put me in," Bea said with a wink and a slight giggle.

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:41 am

Tasha seemed to be a little let down when she said the ring, thinking she just meant professional moves, until Bea went on. Then her expression perked up a bit. "Oooh... sounds nice hun... should I come in my tow.. ahem... should I follow you in my towel, or would you like to give me a second so you can see what I wrestle in?"

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by mnpinner Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:03 am

Bea thought for a second, having seen a bit of disappoint in Tasha's initial reaction. "It's quite up to you. If you want to come in your towel, I would be more than happy to wrestle in an equal amount of clothing," she said with another wink.

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:06 am

Tasha couldn't help but blush a little as that sounded wrong, but then she shook her head. "Hmmm... how would you feel about just going nude?" She asked, trying to turn the heat up on her.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by mnpinner Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:15 am

Bea merely remained red with a slight nod. "I...I would love it," she said with a bit of anxiousness. At the notion of having a nude match with this equally well-endowed lavender-haired woman, she couldn't help but ask her next question. "Would you like it to be..Hentai submission rules?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:22 am

"Oooh... now that would be lovely." She said with a smile. "Shall we?"

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by mnpinner Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:27 am

Bea nodded with a smile, "Could you lead the way?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:34 am

Tasha smiled a little, motioning her arms and stepped out of her way. "I insist, hun."

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by mnpinner Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:42 am

Bea smiled sweetly and decided to put on a little show for Tasha as she walked the path guided by her motioning. Beatrice hooked her thumbs on the straps of her top before moving her hands to the bottom of it, slowly lifting it over her head as she walked. As it was lifted above her shoulders, the two beautiful orbs could be seen bouncing out of the fabric. She tossed the article off to the side, not quite caring where it landed, before turning her head with a wink and a smile. "Coming?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next