Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Yesterday at 11:07 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 10:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2023 - Shinobu vs. Alizeh
by LilyStar Yesterday at 9:55 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 62 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 62 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Erica vs Isabella (lingerie hentai match)

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Erica vs Isabella (lingerie hentai match) - Page 2 Empty Re: Erica vs Isabella (lingerie hentai match)

Post by Deus001 Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:43 pm

"Oh you want that? Okay, Mr Grange loves it." Erica thought.
She then removed her arms from Isa's body to allow her to take off the bra more easily. The Minder's maid took the chance to start rubbing Isa's chest from her breasts to her navel. Erica knew she was pleasing John and she was getting a kick out this herself.

John was nearly having a nose bleed at this "Aww baby." he muttered in a trance.
Ryan just rolled his eyes at John and said "Go Erica!" without even looking at them.

Back to top Go down

Erica vs Isabella (lingerie hentai match) - Page 2 Empty Re: Erica vs Isabella (lingerie hentai match)

Post by Sparkplug71 Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:58 am

"So is this Grange your uh...psychiatric doctor? MMM Hehehe" she tried rather unsucessfully to make small-talk with the maid, at the same time she would gently flick the playful, horny girls nipples, trying to mess with her all the same.

Sparkplug71

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:48 pm

Erica broke the kiss to mutter "He is yeah." she then giggled as Isa fondled her breasts.

The whole scene resulted in sensory overload for John. He was now leaning back in his chair just drooling like a fish. Ryan sighed and snapped his fingers to bring John back to the present. John shook his head and found himself taking a gulp of whipped cream.

Erica said "Hey Mr Grange pass it here."

"Sure my dear." he flung the can over to her.

Erica then slid away from Isa, she then sprayed the cream all over her chest.
"C'mon before I get cold." she purred out to Isa with a cheeky grin.

The crowd was really loving this, in fact they were like a crowd at a rave. A few were even bounceing a volley ball around the arena.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparkplug71 Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:11 am

Izzy raised another eyebrow of suspicion, this girl was certainly kinky ontop of being mentally-unhinged, but either way she crawled towards her and licked the bare chested female's cream covered covered mounds.

Sparkplug71

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:51 pm

"Ohhhh! Just like Mr Grange. You sure know how to treat a girl." Erica said with a cat like grin.

"Do it better than me? Preposterous!" John said in a joking manner.

Ryan sighed, next thing he knows John's gonna whip out a disco ball and start boogieing.

"Gotcha!" Erica said as she wrapped her arms around Isa's head to trap her into sweet tasting cleavage.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparkplug71 Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:33 pm

Isabella was having a rather nice time licking and cleaning her bust when she
was suddenly pulled into it, gasping as she was now caught in a creamy breast smother, she would try to break free from it, but only got more whip cream on her face, so for now she just had to deal with it.

Sparkplug71

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:40 pm

"That looks messy." Ryan said as he noticed that Isabella would get a face full of whipped cream, completely missing the point.

Erica giggled and said "Delicious ain't it?" the Minder's maid was getting a real kick out of this.
She then began to take a deep sniff of Isabella's hair as she tried to roll Isabella so Erica could be on top.

John meanwhile sat at the edge of his seat, if this kept up he could have a nosebleed out of this.
"Humma humma." he mumbled under his breath.

Ryan decided to poke his Doctor on the back, prompting John to fall right off his seat in a comical fashion. John didn't pay any attention what so ever to that. Erica meanwhile carried the smother on, but the cream could make her breasts a bit slippery if she was not careful.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparkplug71 Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:41 am

Erica was sucessful in getting Isa pinned under her, she then was able to get her head out, her face beet red and covered in cream, her face for that matter, she used her arms to try and wipe away the ooey-gooey sweet on her face.

Sparkplug71

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Wed Jun 05, 2013 10:56 am

"Aw are just going to use your arms? This way is better!" Erica said, she then went to leap onto Isabella. Erica would then lick the cream right off her face like a cat.

John was now sitting intently on the floor, completely hypnotised by this match.

Ryan meanwhile took the chance to put his feet up on John's seat to relax more as he read.

And Erica? She was just wanting to lick the sweet cream right off this hot girl's face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparkplug71 Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:19 pm

With that, Isa would like to try and return the favor and pull the strange girl's head inbetween her bosom, intent on holding her there, she would use one hand to keep her hand there and another to grab her ass hard, also she would make a attempt to strip her panties, leaving the maid nude on the bed.

Sparkplug71

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next