Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:52 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 49 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 49 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Hardstyle Hentai: Ofélia Castro Vs. Zera Kashnakov

2 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Hardstyle Hentai: Ofélia Castro Vs. Zera Kashnakov - Page 5 Empty Re: Hardstyle Hentai: Ofélia Castro Vs. Zera Kashnakov

Post by Tatyina Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:04 pm

Ofé️lia cooed as Zera bit down a bit on her leg. However, the lusty Brazilian was already engaged in something far more enticing as their pussies began to grind together. Ofé️lia purred hotly as their lower lips kissed tightly and she batted her eyelashes at Zera while she attempted to finger the girl she was also tribbing.

Ofé️lia gasped when Zera grabbed her hand and forced it against her own pussy. After a moment later, Ofé️lia purred. "Oh my, suga." She said as she curled her own fingers inward. "You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink, can ya, darlin?" She said as her hips thrust against Zera's. Ofé️lia then reached out with her free hand and went back to teasing Zera's clit. "And looks like you're all out of hands, dear." She winked at Zera. "Just give momma a lil moan. You'll enjoy it, that's for sure, suga."

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Hardstyle Hentai: Ofélia Castro Vs. Zera Kashnakov - Page 5 Empty Re: Hardstyle Hentai: Ofélia Castro Vs. Zera Kashnakov

Post by Cirno Sat Mar 15, 2014 3:50 am

Even when Zera had Ofé️lia's approaching limb under her control and even trying to make the kawaii pleasure herself, it was not going as Zera wanted, her entire plan was getting ruined by this girl's smart thinking, and soon enough Ofé️lia managed to succeed her own plan and getting that free hand to Zera's clit, causing the twin tailed classy beauty to let out a low, drawn out moan. There was even a hint of a much darker blush now, her eyes falling half shut as she barely gazed down at the kawaii.

This was not going to work out for her, so she had to disband for now until Ofé️lia got too much advantage in the scissoring action she had initiated. She would release Ofé️lia completely, trying to fall and roll backwards to get away from her.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Mar 21, 2014 6:45 am

"Oh my, you purr like a beaut, suga!" The lusty Brazilian said as she heard Zera moan. She responded with a throaty moan of her own. Zera was doing a good ob of exciting her but Ofé️lia was sure she was giving more than she was getting. She loved this girls. This one was a bit feistier than her sister, but both were very delicious. The thought of conquering them both drove her wild. Maybe one day she could even get them both together. If she could manage that, maybe she'd let them fuck her until she was a puddle of cum and sweat with a smile floating in the middle.

But then Zera started to break and Ofé️lia's eyes widened. She lunged to try and grab Zera's ankles while she tried to roll away. "Runnin' from momma, eh, darlin?!" She called out as she tried to keep hold of the twin tailed cutie.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sun Mar 23, 2014 2:20 am

With a result like this, Zera had no choice but to give up the fight and retreat for a much better assault on this sexy girl. Her attempt however was foiled when a pair of hands managed to grab her ankles before they were used to roll herself backwards, keeping Zera on her back and looking down at the woman with widened eyes. This was exactly what she didn't want to happen! She knew she had to break free now, otherwise Ofé️lia would be upon her like a lusty cougar, something that would mean a total, sexual defeat for Zera.

Pressing her hands upon the mat, she would try to pull her legs free from Ofé️lia's grasp, gritting her teeth since her cheeks had flared up by the sudden captured and the sexual double edged sword assault she had laid upon the girl seconds ago.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:55 pm

Ofé️lia' grinned and tried to keep hold of Zera's legs as tightly as possible. "Awwww! But we were havin so much fun, darlin!" The lusty Brazilian teased. "I was just startin to get revved up, vroom vroom! Let's go for a spin, sugah. Mama wants to drive you somewhere special." Ofé️lia' giggled and threw herself at Zera, trying to body splash herself onto the girl so she could daze her. If that worked, she'd try and squeeze her legs against Zera's thigh and wrestle the twin back into a tribbing position.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Fri Mar 28, 2014 2:32 pm

Now that she experienced great difficulty, Zera's struggles were not that effective since her kawaii opponent held onto her legs. She tried to yank them free and for a moment, it seemed to work! But then Ofé️lia jumped right on top of her, mashing her breasts with the sexy girl which had found her way on top of her. The blush upon Zera's cheeks now darkened, which she could not hide now that she was on the receiving end, and before she knew it the kawaii managed to turn things around and forced her back into the position she had put Ofé️lia in earlier, though now it was Zera who was in trouble and no longer in control!

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:16 pm

Ofé️lia purred as their legs locked in a kiss once more. Now she was going to show the sexy twin tailed girl how to do it. "Ooooh, sugah." Ofé️lia cooed. "Let's see if you can live up to expectations. My lovah and I do this aaaall the time. It's like bein back with her, darlin. But I wanna know HOW alike you are. Do you moan the same, dear? Do you call my name out like her? It's makin me so damn horny!"

Ofé️lia thrust her hips, trying to work Zera's pussy and envelop and rub the pale girl's pussy lips and clitty with her own, looking to bump their pussies together in a sensual kiss.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Mon Apr 14, 2014 5:16 pm

Finding herself in the same position she had put Ofé️lia in not long ago, Zera had to find a way to break out of it before it was too late. The twin tailed kawaii had taken more sexual damage than her opponent had due to those dexterous fingers which had caressed her clit, and now once again the kawaii was using her experience against Zera, who was trying to reach the ropes. Her mind was brought out o the escape attempt when their pussies once again came in intimate content, drawing a soft, long moan from Zera's mouth.

Instantly, the twin tailed beauty began to blush furiously red, not used to being the receiving one. Perhaps she had underestimated Ofé️lia a little too much and relied mostly on her strength to overcome the kawaii, but it was turned against her. " Mmmh..! " A louder moan escaped, biting down onto her bottom lip to try and silence herself when her moist pussy was being rubbed against, she was nearing her peak once more now that Ofé️lia continued the tribbing action.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:36 pm

Ofé️lia moaned dreamily when her moist sex sloppily kissed Zera's once more. A tingle of pleasure ran up her spine and her body shivered with delight. She found herself on top, riding the twin tailed beauty as she expertly bucked her hips to glide her lips over Zera's.

The lusty Brazilian pushed her hands downward to try and tease Zera into a further frothing orgasm as she herself moaned loudly. "Ooh! Oooh, baby!" She cooed. "Moan for me! Moan for momma! Say my NAME, suga!" She begged as she thrust more fervently against Zera. She was riding high too, but she knew her own limits. She was going to cum when Zera came, but only after it was clear that Zera was spilling her juices first. She wanted a mutual orgasm, but she also wanted to win!

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sun Apr 20, 2014 12:23 am

With the way it was going right now, Ofé️lia would get exactly what she had wished for. Zera should have never allowed the kawaii to get free from the position where Zera was in charge. Now, her body was rocking back and forth, being worked over by the kawaii's body. Zera's breathing was quite loud, following by an occasional moan, rewarding Ofé️lia for her efforts of showing Zera who was in charge, it seemed even the high class kawaii could not contain her sexual lust that was coming from this position and the humping that Ofé️lia gave her.

Finally, Zera's sexual demise came with a torrent of juices. She had no other option but to moan out Ofé️lia's name, her body tensing up and her toes curling up as she just could not prevent herself from trying to endure the Brazilian's sexual torment, she came hard against the kawaii's sex, draining Zera from all her strength.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next