by Lobo Today at 2:42 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:06 am

» All of blade/speranza wreslters
by Blade/speranza Today at 4:47 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 2:44 am

Who is online?
In total there are 141 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 138 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, Deus001, Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

The Dark Savior vs Aurore Ha ChitBang

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The Dark Savior vs Aurore Ha ChitBang - Page 2 Empty Re: The Dark Savior vs Aurore Ha ChitBang

Post by Deus001 Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:36 pm

The savior narrowed his eyes to slits, he did this when he was thinking of something.
That smile of the girl made him a tad uncertain, like she knew what to do here.
Just then he could feel the strength coming from her hands, it was quite noticeable.

The dark savior then had an idea of what he could do, he'd pretend to move back a little.
Once that was done he would quickly slide under the legs of Aurore to escape the situation.

Back to top Go down

The Dark Savior vs Aurore Ha ChitBang - Page 2 Empty Re: The Dark Savior vs Aurore Ha ChitBang

Post by Kounoko Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:10 pm

Aurore wasn't expecting such a move from Dark Savior and it was successful, however, she decided to jump backwards in an attempt to slam her butt against the guy behind her. And thus, she turned her head and looked behind before doing the hip attack at her opponent.

Last edited by 11749 on Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:
The Macho Manly Brotherhood of Ryona

Also, please adopt Hiyoko, she's strong and moe.
Kusanagi Hiyoko from Wrestle Angels
Kounoko
Kounoko

http://w11.zetaboards.com/HiHouRPG/index/

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:28 pm

The savior thought he got himself out that situation.
However he still had his back to her as he escaped, he felt something soft hit him on the back.

He gave a grunt as the hip attack forced him to lie on his belly, her toned rear end was right on his midsection.
The savior knew he was in trouble, in desperation he shot out his right elbow intent on driving it hard into her ribs.
Something told him it might not work based on what happened already in the match but that won't stop a desperado from trying.

Last edited by 11503 on Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Kounoko Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:13 pm

Chitbang definitely felt the pain as the Dark Savior's elbow slammed into her ribs. While she feels the pain without any discomfort, she can tell that the move stroke hard, and anyone without Pain Asymbolia, even if as strong as she self, would most likely cried out and roll aside from such pain. However, unfortunately for her opponent, pain doesn't really effect her, and thus, she turned to explain, "I am sorry, I have Pain Asymbolia, while I can feel pain, I don't feel uncomfortable about it. Your attack is strong and I can feel the pain, just that I am indifferent to it"

And with that, she turns around on top of the dark savior, and bend downs in an attempt to grab her opponent by the waist and and lift him up for a German Suplex. If he manages to escape, she will just smile and give him a thumbs-up and says "You're good!"

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:

Kounoko
Kounoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:51 pm

"What?!" the savior though to himself. "Okay that complicates things." his mind said.

Just then he felt Aurore turn around so that she was on top of him, if Ryan was not in his dark savior mode he would've made some sort of joke about how this ain't right. But he was in savior mode so it just wasn't his style.

Then the arms got around him for a German suplex. "Oh no you don't, me and my Doctor know that move inside out." Ryan thought to himself, that was one of his trademark moves as his normal self.

Once Aurore tried to lift him up he would quickly put his feet on her and then springboard off her belly forcing her to let go, he'd then do a forward roll to land safely. When he saw Aurore do her thumbs up he lifted an eyebrow in surprise "Hmmmm."

The savior would not stop, going back to his offense with a forward dash. His next move was to try and get her arm in for an Irish whip to the nearest corner.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kounoko Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:25 pm

As the dark savior grab hold onto Aurore's hand, she counters by garbing one of his wrist and pulling her arms back while still grabbing onto his wrist, using her considerable strength to pull him towards her, if he can't find a way to escape her grip, she would put him into a bearhug and starts squeezing.

For someone that does not fear pain and as strong as Aurore, trying to fight her with strength really doesn't seems to work, however, while pain doesn't brother her, things like suffocation and dizziness still do, attacking her head, neck or spine might still work well against her.

Last edited by 11749 on Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:

Kounoko
Kounoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:40 pm

The savior cursed under his breath when his attempt had failed. Then she put him in that bearhug "Is she treating this like some sort of date or what?! First the hip attack and now this?! Maybe I could go out to dinner with her?" he thought to himself.

He then grunted in pain as the squeezing started, the savior however did not panic. He had been in a similar situation during his match against Asashoryu Akinori. The arms of the savior were free to attack. With a swift motion he clapped both his hands loudly over the ears of Aurore, he'd keep doing that till she let him go.

Last edited by 11503 on Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Kounoko Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:48 pm

Aurore had made the mistake of not pinning the big guy's arms inside her bearhug, this is a mistake she would pay dearly for. As he clapped her ears, she couldn't help but loosen her arms, as she got a spinning headache and giddiness from the hit to her head. "You... you are really good!" She couldn't help but give her opponent another praise even as she's now seeing starts as she has no choice but to release him from her crushing embrace.

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:

Kounoko
Kounoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:55 pm

The savior was released by his attacker and took to the offense.
As he could tell that Aurore was stunned by his attack he quickly zipped around her.

Then he wrapped his arms around the girl and was intent on showing her a real German suplex.
With a heavy lift he went for his real self's trademark move.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kounoko Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:08 pm

The German suplex was rather successful, and the girl's head was smashed rather brutally onto the ground, causing her giddiness to get worse. But as bad as she's feeling, Aurore knows she can't allow herself to get defeated so easily, and thus, just as the Dark Savoir got up from the floor, she leaped at him, attempting to tackle him onto the floor.

She doesn't know what she want to do if she succeed, since her head is still in a mess due to the impact. And if she fails to tackle him, well, it would be yet another good opening for him to attack her again.

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:

Kounoko
Kounoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next